Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cool a Carnivill!(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1136910

Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:02 pm

Maya and Max were about to get into the control rom when maya stopped her sister.she turned her hearing aids up and listened.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2011-11-19
AcademyCash : 1139502

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:17 am

Ashley then hopped out from his hiding place rugby tackling one of the guys as the driver heard this and turned the machine jolting to the side a bit as, Ashley and all his pokemon began fighting in a big battle in the control room managing to nearly topple the machine but Ashley saw a man turn around calling across but being too quiet to be heard they then began to clash in a one-on-one fight.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:47 pm

Maya and Max chose then to sneak inside.Max hurried to the controls while Maya distracted the remaining gaurds.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:47 am

Ashley looked at the other kids and looked to Maya saying "what are you doing this is dangerous" sending a few more skillful hits to guards alternating between kicks, knees and punching.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:18 pm

"I noticed!"Maya said as Max pulled on her goggles and scanned the controls,looking for the right one.'this loooked alot easier' she thuaght,'on tv when the bd guys just had built in self distrucks!XD'
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:13 am

Ashley looked at Max and said "right if your gonna help then at least use these standard agent model top of the range it will scan and tell you what every button does" he removed his own sunglasses and threw them to Max. Ashley continued to fight them fighting his way to Maya's side and fought by her side helping her out.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:08 pm

Max ignored the sunglasses as they landed on the floor by her sneakers and scanned the buttons with her goggles.'ok,'she thought.'this one activates that..and that one...here!'the goggles told her that the red lever to one side turned the machine on and off.she reached out for it.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:07 am

A large grunt ran at Max but Ashley quickly done a front-flip over the guard in front of him rolling forward before getting up and running forwards rugby tackling the large grunt and knocking him down he picked up his sunglasses and put them on searching for a weak point in this grunts attack seeing he was slow and leaping up punching him in the head multiple times seeing the grunt start to wobble they continued to fight whilst Max continued the attempt, Ashley protecting Max.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:53 pm

"Alright!"Max said,pulling the lever.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:19 am

The machine turned off just as it was about to take down a building Ashley kicked the large grunt where it hurt in his Crown Jewels the man toppling down Ashley turned saying "Nice work kid now you get out of here I gotta get this thing to my Team's HQ ok" moving the machine into reverse and going back into a clearing in the forest where he sent out a call for his team and other agents to send a team of helicopters or a helicarrier to pick up the machine and return it to base. When Ashley thought the coast was clear he removed his balaclava unaware whether or not the others were still there.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Maya and Max usually wouldn't listen to Ashley but needed to go find their sister. they walked off back towards the carnival.back in a hallway of the machine Melody had teliported back with mimeJr.
she looked around but saw no sign of her sisters. she decided to walk through random doors until she found them.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:01 am

Ashley turned as he stopped and noticed Melody standing at the door looking in he said "ok listen I can explain..." though to be honest he couldn't because he was pretty much busted.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1216542

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:30 am

Greg slowly stood, the hall was empty. The machine was stopped, they did it. He looked over to Pikachu and Typhlosion, they both were up he rubbed Pikachu's head. Typhlosion looked angered by his defeat.

"Return Typhlosion." Greg then stood up and Pikachu hopped on his shoulder. He headed down a hall and saw the man who he had a history with, the one he battled. He was messing with the controls.

"Think you can mess this up?" He said snickering to himself. Greg slowly walked out into the opening.

"Excuse me, I was just wondering." The man turned almost instantly, he looked like he had been through a rough time. Pikachu jumped down and ran into a corner.

"Heh, your pokemon's to scared to fight."

"I don't really wanna fight actually." Greg said with a tired expression. Pikachu then gave a heavy jolt to the man from behind. He fell to his face.

Greg had pulled out the handcuffs he always had, he didn't care about the other members it was this one that he wanted to be sent to prison forever. Greg was dragging the man along with Pikachu i nthe lead when he stepped out. He saw Ashley and the others.

"What was that?" He said a little angry.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:07 pm

"I dunno I mean I was eating some lunch at the restaurant and noticed this thing tearing through the tree's so I decided to stop and help with it I mean I only arrived a couple of minutes ago" Ashley said, hoping Melody wouldn't give the game away and tell Greg that he was the guy with the balaclava because then Ashley would probably be moved from the school as his identity was becoming compromised and soon all the teams from around the world would be heading there to take him down. Just at that moment the machine rocked suddenly Ashley knowing what this was he quickly tapped the side of his sunglasses which sent a message to all the helicopters to wait a minute and hide. Ashley then said "This machine is unstable guys we gotta get out of here" heading for the door and then the exit faking a scared run to try get them out.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:38 pm

Greg stopped.

"I don't beleive you first of all, second, I'm not leaving." he said as he caught up and easily apprehanded Ashley hoping to get Ashley to counter which would further prove what he believed.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:06 am

Ashley just stopped however knowing his training taught him to remain calm and not counter or react, Ashley then turned around saying "Dude this place is way too dangerous we have to get out of here" getting his arm free and leaping from the machine where he stood outside and looked to the doorway saying "God man just get out of the machine it could fall apart at any moment with you inside of it" sounding very convincing as he was trained to be.

(I know your game, your making Greg find out because of what I said about if too many people find out and compromise his identity he'd have to move school well i'm not letting him get found out that easily just cause you want rid of Ashley)
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:52 am

OOC:.... what the fuck are you talking about? Ashley may be annoying with his spy gear but I'm just playing Greg's character, he's a supsicous, mean kid, so he doesn't usuallyh beleive anything and he has his own way of doing things. That's just his character..... why in the flying fuck would I try and get rid of ashley. Sorry to be maan but again teh stupidity of people doesn't surrpise me any more.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:18 am

(Ok sorry just making sure as I haven't actually read Greg's Trainer app so I don't know his personality and all that like how he is suspicious)
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:31 pm

(Sorry the internet wasn't very good this week)Melody sighed. she nodded to MimeJr,who grabbed both their hands and teliported them outside the machine.she still wan't so sure about Ashley but figured she could trust him until she found a sensible reason not to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool a Carnivill!(open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3