Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cool a Carnivill!(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1216792

Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Greg saw him go, Greg's instincts were returned. He darted after him Pikachu at his side jumped up to his shoulder. Greg started to tail him, Greg was great at being stealth. He's never been found. That comes in handy when he deals with Team Rocket. He rolled behind cover without a sound and then he continued to follow Ashley untill he stopped and was meeting up with two young kids. Greg dived behind cover like a ninja and was unseen thanks to the shadows he waited.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1137160

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:41 pm

(Im going to pretend mimejr knows teliport and if she doesnt lets say shes a speacial pokemon.and,mark,on an organisation i read on they used fire to signal stopping something,not a mission,but its ok)Melody nodded to mimejr,who used teliport onto a nearby roof where they could see the smoke.Melody's eyes went wide."We gotta out out that fire!"SHe said.Mimejr nodded and teliported them to the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2011-11-19
AcademyCash : 1139752

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:47 am

(ok you may need to edit that as there is no fire it was a flare only able to be seen through Agent Rio's, sunglasses special agency tech)

Agent Braxton let out his Alakazam letting him know where he wanted to go via telepathy and so, Agent Braxton, Rio and Sierra all took a hold of Alakazam's back as Alakazam used teleport taking them all with speed to an interesting cave on the beach which they all figured would need to be checked out entering the cave in a triangle formation Ashley in front and the others behind, Agent Sierra then had her time to shine or her pokemon's letting out Ampharos who let off a light from it's tail as they walked through the cave finding many strange items upon the floor and the walls featuring floor-plan's, building layouts and rather recklessly mission plans and their next locations to catch pokemon. The trio then took the plans which bared the mark of Team Rocket and teleported to the next location on the sheet being the Town Plaza where they all went undercover wearing different outfits and waiting in three locations, The Fountain (Agent Rio), An outside table at a nearby cafe (Agent Sierra) and The Roof of a nearby building the florist (Agent Braxton) all waiting for something to happen and kick off in the area.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:25 pm

Greg saw Alakazam about to come out. He was in full drive he darted and jumped, just within range. Apparently they were in a cave. Pikachu was on his shoulder and made no noise. He hadn't been discovered well, his record remains unbroken but...
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:29 pm

( o ok then she gave up and went back to her sisters who told her that Greg had run after him too)
"He can probably handle it,"Melody said."He's,like,two times stronger than all of us."Her sisters agreed and they walked over to the cotton candy stand.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:17 am

They still waited for something to happen it becoming slightly dull they rechecked the map wondering whether they had gotten it right as to where they were meant to be.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:01 am

Greg stood up and looked around he pulled out his flashlight and turned it on. What he saw was a cave full of documents. He bent down and checked one out. A simple schematic of one of their buildings. He saw the logo and knew immediately who he was dealing with.

"Not these losers again." Greg took the layouts and folded them up. Pikachu looked a little scared and got closer to Greg.

"It's alright Pikachu, see theres nothing here to fear." Pikachu smiled and jumped onto Greg's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:15 pm

Eventually a rumbling could be heard coming towards the plaza being a call to action Ashley stood up throwing off the typical trench coat and calling out Haxorus and Garchomp to join Espeon whilst Braxton called out Alakazam and a second pokemon his Gothitelle shortly following Sierra called out her Ampharos and Machamp, the agent trio formed a line next to each other, their pokemon also making a line of defense ready for the advancing attack from Team Rocket waiting for it's imminent arrival.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:54 am

(please tell me if you make a noise that the girls can hear from the carnivil)The triplets ate the cotton candy.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:48 pm

(I think a massive vehicle coming through the forest and tearing down tree's would be heard from the carnival do you not?)
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:41 am

((Wow is that whats happening?!Fine,I'll get their atention)The girls heard crashing noices and rushed toward the sound.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:59 am

As the Girls and Max arrived Team Rocket got through the final tree a rather large troop dispatched and rushed towards the Agents letting out their Raticates, Crobats and Ekans all to attack the agents and their pokemon putting up a good fight and keeping calm throughout not noticing the triplets arrival.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:58 pm

Greg heard some rumbling and he found the light and headed out. There was a gigantic machine tearing up the forest. Greg looked at Pikachu they nodded a to each other in understanding and headed towards it.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:36 am

(I'll just wait for the triplets to go first)
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:13 pm

(Here goes!)"Hey you!"Melody called,bravely throwing a rock at the machine as max and Maya snuck inside.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:53 am

Ashley noticed this and sent Sierra to get Melody out of there whilst Braxton and the pokemon kept up the defense line also running to machine and getting inside of it unseen he pulled on a balaclava so he wouldn't be recognized chasing down and finding Max and Maya he whispered "what are you doing you gotta get out of here it's too dangerous".
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:22 am

Greg smiled.

"Alright go!" Typhlosion appeared along with Heracross.

"Okay Typhlosion you know what to do!" Greg and Typhlosion started running when they saw an opening in the machine. Him Heracross, Typhlosion, and Pikachu leapt in. He saw the girls and a man or boy. Pikachu hopped off and Typhlosion started growling. But then lights shot on a lot brighter than they were before. A team rocket member was staring at him. Greg stopped, he recognized the face.

"Well if it isn't you." He said laughing as he looked at Greg. Typhlosion roared at the man.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:39 pm

(A: who've you seen/do you mean me, B: if you do mean me i'm not Team Rocket)

Ashley turned and saw Greg using the same voice he used with the girls to mask it he said "oh great another guy at risk listen guys you gotta get outta here it's too dangerous just let me deal with it god" getting slightly fed up he ran down the metal corridor inside the body dodging past the Team Rocket member then turning and landing a punch to the back of his head knocking the TRM down but not out however trying to find the machine's control room or cockpit or even an engine room would not be easy so whilst watching out for Team Rocket members he ran along the corridors of this metal infrastructure and he saw about 3 TRM on his way sneaking past unseen but continued searching for something of significance.

(TRM - Team Rocket Member/s)

Last edited by Markj1998 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:10 pm

OOC; I never said you were team rocket I said he saw a man, okay, THEN, I said that the lights grew bright and a TEAM ROCKET MEMBER was there so please edit your post accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:49 am

(Edited accordingly but apologies for that man I just didn't know who you meant as if I remember rightly after following Ashley and the other agents to the cave Greg thought Ashley was Team Rocket so easy mistake to make)
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:20 am

OOC; No it's cool. And a kid nocking out a grown man. Chea? You get onto me for doing things a little differently, but I mean that all makes sense but a kid wouldn' t come even CLOSE to knockign out a grown man. I mean you could kick him yes you could punch him yes but a Team rocket member grown man against a kid who then in turn is buff to a little kid who knows what karate. I'm sorry I doubt that could happen I mean the things you get onto me about there is a somehwat probabiltiy that it may happen and also P.S I'm not really mad it doesn't matter just letting you knwo that it does irriate me that you get onto me for doing crap like that when you just did it. but I'm not angry.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:24 pm

(Yeah but you gotta remember Ashley's story line he's an agent for the pokemon protection agency so he's specially trained with tips to take them down, and if you didn't know i'm just saying that's how he got his tech the Sunglasses that have optical sensors, scanners and translators and how about his hut behind the waterfall all agency standard)
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:19 pm

(Continuing from page 3 in the machine)Max shook her head."No way."maya said. they weren't leaving. they rushed down a hall,as Max had a good idea where the control room was.Melody nodiced searra and,turning back to the machine,threw another rock.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Agent Sierra signaled to Alakazam who quickly teleported over and teleported what he saw as the civilian out of the way of a giant iron fist. They had re-appeared at the academy as Alakazam disappeared again without Maya returning to the battlefield. Ashley soon located the control room and slowly slid the door open sneaking in he rolled behind a tactical planning table listening in to a conversation between some of the Team Rocket members.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:10 pm

The man, though thought to be knocked out got up a little irritated he left himself open.

"I'm of the elite core of Team Rocket members, he doesn't think he can take me on in a hand to hand fight." He laughed. Greg however looked quite angry.

"I do!" Greg ran at him, it had been some time since Greg last fought them. He still had skill as he dodged a quick jab, then he ducked to a leg that sweeped over him he made his way over till he tried to kick the man in the gut but was unssuccsessful and was thrown against the wall. Typhlosion and Pikachu growled.

"Alright then let's let our pokemon fight for us!" Greg stood up and grinned.

"You'll regret it!" The man sent out his old Charmeleon which was actualy a Charizard now. And of course his Sandslash. Pikachu was prepared for the Sandslash actually Pikachu could have taken them both on. It was Typhlosion Greg was worried about he had just evolved from Quilava maybe Crocanaw would be a better pokemon for the job? Typhlosion rushed at Charizard but was thrown away. Pikachu was like lightning as it came over and smacked Sandslash with a feirce Iron Tail. Sandslash was down for the count which was unbelievable for it's master.

Typhlosion continued to have trouble. Greg ran at the man once more and delivered a swift blow to the chest but was unssuccsessfull in causing real pain and was thrown back. Typhlosion obviously at it's wits end sprayed a powerfull flamethrower was was torn apart by the Charizards' Fire Blast which sent Typhlosion and Pikachu flying into Greg. Greg looked up as the Team Rocket member only laughed before turning around quite satisfied as Greg blacked out and his pokemon fainted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool a Carnivill!(open)   Cool a Carnivill!(open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool a Carnivill!(open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next