Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Boring Lesson...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1217678

Another Boring Lesson... Empty
PostSubject: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:46 pm

Hana put her head in her hand and drummed her fingertips on the surface of her desk. The lesson seemed to drag, every time she looked at the clock it seemed like it hadn't moved a millimetre. She heard some students giggle and chatter behind her, so she turned around to have a nosy at their conversation.
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1216792

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:34 pm

Greg heard a whack and looked up to see the teacher standing above him. She was angry for some reason, Greg didn't know what the problem was until she shouted. "Now if your going to sleep away class maybe you should go to the principles? Then sit up!" Greg slowly sat up and rolled his eyes, which got him in more trouble.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:04 am

Hana looked at the teacher like dirt. 'This teacher thinks she's ten men. Pha, I hate people like that. Why can't she just get fired or something? Sheesh...' she thought. She silently ground her teeth and watched.
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

Number of posts : 3886
Registration date : 2010-06-28
AcademyCash : 1270258

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:36 pm

Kara sat in her desk. She looked over at the teacher, Mrs.Oregonus. She sighed, Weird name, She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:02 am

Hana thumped her desk and turned back around to face the front, continuing to drum her fingertips.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1137160

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:32 pm

next to her,Comy slowely dosed off and awoke with a start as the teachure said,"Now,surely you don't want to get sent to detention again this week,do yo,Comeral dasher?"Comy shook her head grumpily and pretended to pay atention.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:21 am

Hana looked at the wall infront of her, her eyes squinted and a big grin on her face.
'Comeral...haha' she thought to herself before thinking about her own name and how ridiculously stupid it was.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:41 am

Comy blushed,not remebering telling anyone her full name sense her little sister nicknamed her.
she sat up straight in her desk and turned her atention onto the board.the teachure walked back to her desk.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:02 am

She felt something in her bag move, so decided to investigate. She pulled out her Luxray's pokéball which was rattling viciously and he released himself, standing in the middle of the aisle menacingly.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:15 am

the teachure rushed over and scolded her,"You better learn to control you'r pokemon,young ladie!"
Comy reached out a hand on bolt's back and closed her eyes.not many people knew that she could read the thoughts of pokemon.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:42 am

The Pokémon had been feeling more than negative lately and was easily aggravated at the slightest thing. It had worsened since Arin returned to the academy and something seemed a little off to him.
The teacher just happened to be irritating him and he couldn't take it any more. Hana twiddled the long tufts of fur on his head to attempt to calm him down, taking no notice of the teacher.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:47 am

Comy learned from his thoughts that Bolt didn't like the teachure.But she didn't see much she could do about it.she asked her pokemon to try to get bolt to go back into his pokeball.
-poke talk-
"Can you please go back in you'r pokball?"Asks cubone.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:00 pm

"Why should I?!" he snapped. "I like causing a commotion. It enlightens me. And besides, that teacher's gonna pay one day".
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:09 pm

"Pay for what?"Cubone asked.vulpix nodded,"Seriously,what she do this time?!"
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:15 pm

"For getting on my bad side" he grinned. "She treats the kids badly, that's not what a teacher should do".
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:22 pm

The pokemon looked worridly at their trainer."Yeah,but our trainer asked us to try to get you into the pokeball.We try to listen to her even though we're on you'r side."Vulpix said,
"The proffeser told me to always listen to her when he gave me to her."
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:01 pm

"But it isn't your fault if I don't go back inside my pokéball. You obeyed your trainer so that's a good thing. Let me take the wrath for my actions, not you"
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:44 pm

"..Okay,"they said together.the walked back to their trainer.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:50 pm

'Dang, I kinda feel bad now...' he thought to himself whilst sat completely still. He heard the teacher and Hana arguing but didn't take any notice.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:57 pm

Comy placed her hand on cubone's head,closed her eyes,and read her memory.
she opened her eyes and forgave them.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:06 pm

"-and that's why you should learn to control your rebel Pokémon!" the teacher continued to argue.
"Is it my fault that he's been acting weird lately?! I can't help how my Pokémon feel and choose to vent their frustration!".
"That's it. Out of my classroom. NOW Miss Sikora" the teacher yelled at her.
She grabbed her jacket from the back of her chair and slinked towards the door. Bolt remained upright and didn't bother to follow her, but instead continued to glare at the teacher.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:11 pm

"YOU go with her!"The teachure said.Comy couldn't hold it in anymore.she stood p and said,"Mabey he would listen to you,if you were actually nice.you say you're such an ausome trainer,but an awesome trainer would atleast learn the name of the pokemon she knows!"
The teachure scolded her and told her to go along with Hana outside.Comy stomped over to the door without a word.she had to return her pokemon so they wouldn't atack the teachure.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:55 am

"You, you horrid Pokémon! Get out! Now!" she yelled at the seemingly arrogant Luxray. He didn't even flinch, making small static charges of anger showing in his fur.
"She sent you out too?" Hana sighed as she waited outside. "She's really getting on my last nerve".
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Comy shrugged and marched out the door and plopped down on a nearby bench angerly.
"Yeah,and I think you'r pokemon's bout to go loco on her."she said,pointing at the closed door.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:47 am

"Oh dear...not again" she grunted whilst slapping her forehead.
She opened the door and stamped her foot.
"Oi B, cool it and get your backside over here!" she shouted, to which he looked at her evilly. He began to pad towards her, eyeing the teacher even more viciously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Lesson...   Another Boring Lesson... Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Boring Lesson...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next