Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140733250

Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Tala rolled her eyes with a childish smirk. "Aww... And I was wanting to mess up your hair Ashy~! Hehe ok! Fast fary! Nothing too long you know how impatient me and Instinct are... And how much trouble we cause when we're bored. Between her, and Band I'm surprised I'm not banned from everywhere!" She giggled thinking of all the places she was banned from!
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1097282

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:00 pm

Ashley smiled. Aaron crossed his arms and gave a slight chuckle at tala's statement "well,i have some time off after today, if you want i could meet you after work?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:36 pm

Tala smild and nodded viggerously! "Yay ill go and reserve the tickets! My cousin Sarah always gets me on the fastest faries! Heck she remembers when Instinct set off the fire alarm in the museum cuz she was bored... I should have never have told her where it was and it set panick...." She sighed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Aaron shook his head with a snigger, Ashley rolled her eyes a bit
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:46 pm

Tala shrugged giving an innocent and shy smile. "What? Don't know where I got the impatience from but I know that when it comes to knowing how to set off panick I'm super effective at it! Hehe! I just thought of something. Dad what pokemon do you een have? Through every encounter I've never seen anyone in Genesis with a single pokemon so I'm confused..." she asked.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:50 pm

Nucleo smiled "well, my pokemon are in storage, but i don't really leave them there often, mostly the commanders have one main pokemon they carry in case of trouble and the grunts usually have the lower level pokemon that they train when they're not on call" he explained
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:58 pm

Tala just gave a slightly devious little smile. "Yeah, that explains where they are but you didn't say what they are! Do you have any from when you first became a trainer?" she asked wanting to know what pokemon he had. After all she didn't seem to share type likes with her mother. Sure Tala liked Psychic types but she never really had any real experience raising one.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:06 pm

"well.. i do have one that i've had since about 10 with me..." he said rumaging through his pocket, taking out a master ball
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:14 pm

"Wow what was so strong you had to use a masterball? Is it a Legendry?!" Tala asked in Confussion but with a big smile. She really wanted to meet a pokemon who knew him for so long! Then she could learn about him more.

((Takig Hariti for a walk ill be back soon!))
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Nucleo nodded "indeed it is!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:40 pm

She gave a big smile seeming rather excited. "Hey don't leave me in suspense! What is he, she or it?! I wanna meet them!" She said with a rather big smile.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:42 pm

Nucleo tossed the ball upwards, it opened and in a violet flash, a mewtwo appeared
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Tala looked over to the Mewtwo. "Wow just like Band... How is that possible?" She thought curiously. "Hi there!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:59 pm

the mewtwo gave her a brief smile. nucleo rolled his eyes "sorry, mewtwo doesn't speak much.."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:05 pm

"He kinda smile so that's cool enough! Reminds me of Relic really. Moody git doesn't even smile. It's frustrating. And he still doesn't listen. You remember the Kabutops right. Ten minutes before he listened! And he's getting worse." She sighed rather irritated at how Relic doesn't listen and when he does it's mega almost 15 minute delayed reaction.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:14 pm

ashley brought her palm to her forehead as aaron was tempted to laugh
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:25 pm

"I say 'use Slash' then 20 minutes later.... He just uses another move like Aqua Jett! The Aqua-Rock-Headed-Jerk!" She muttered the last part with an irritated tone. "Anyway, you goanna bring any of your other pokemon with you? Who are more chatty?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:26 pm

Aaron chuckled slightly"well, i'll see what i can do!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:32 pm

Tala just let out a giggle and turned to the Mewtwo. "Maybe you'll like it at the ranch! There's lots of other pokemon here. And a few new fly by now and hen! You mihr be lucky and get to hat to one~!" she chirped cheerily. "Hey Ash! Have you eer scanned a Mewtwo on your pokedex?"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:46 pm

Ashley's eyes widened "thank you for reminding me!" she said taking her sinnoh-looking pokedex out and opening it, a slight beep was heard "Mewtwo, the genetic pokemon,createed through genetic manipulation,its battle abilities were raised to the ultimate level,however,It usually remains motionless to conserve energy and only unleashes it's full power in battle" the pokedex voice stated
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:53 pm

Tala sighed looking at the pokedex, to Mewtwo, then to the pokedex. "That's a freaking understatement! No offends but right now he doesn't seem really powerful... He seem more like a family dude who sits around and watches everyone!" she giggled innocently.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:04 pm

the mewtwo gave her a look almost a glare, nucleo slapped his forhead
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:13 pm

"What? Most older pokemon just have that look in their eyes. I think it's just the wisdom and intelligance in their eyes though... Meh!" she said trying to make it look less like a meal attempt to not annoy him anymore...
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:27 am

Mewtwo gave a sigh before Aaron returned him to his pokéball "not the most patient either.." he said with a shake of his head
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:36 am

Tala raised a brow. She thought it would be patient concidering most Psychic type tend to be... She thouht so anyway. "Cool... Hey Ash! How about while we're there we can pop into Kerri's lab and see what new pokemon she's found or caught?!" She suggested with a big grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next