Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140733250

Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... Empty
PostSubject: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Nat walked with Narri her twin with their pokemon. Nat carrying her Elgyem in her arms with her shiny Eevee and her normal Herdier walking either side of her. "So Sparkle are you confident in your moves? You need to be in order to do well in battles." Kiba asked the small Eevee who's silver pelt shine in the sun. "Yep! And I'm having fun doing all this battle and playing and training stuff! Thanks for asking big brother!" Sparkle cooed.

Narri had her Riolu walking at her side with her shiny Raltz next to Skyrim. Thy both seemed rather serious. "(Skyrim we should keep an extra eye. You know since Ivy and Mimi are in their Pokeballs we are responsible for our trainer's well fair.)" The Raltz said with a rather authorital tone. "(Yes I know I'm used to being Solo too. Listen Camalot don't try and boss me about. Anyway, when are you goanna start looking like a little girl?)" Skyrim asked he Raltz reffering to when he was goanna evolve.

Tala however was walking with her brother Draco and best friend Ashley. "I can't believe we were gone for so long! I mean a few days or a week but wow. We were gone long! I wonder if anyone noticed..." she muttered carrying her little Torchic she named Blitz in her arms. Her Meowth and Pichu running just ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1097282

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:59 pm

Ashley walked in with a young girl with short blonde hair and black eyes, she turned to her "so, tell the others i said hi yeah?" ashley asked the girl who nodded and hugged her "we're gonna miss you ash! you take care now!" Ashley smiled and hugged her back "i will,thanks Lea!" they pulled away from the hug the other girl walked off,Ashley took a deep breath,the letting her arms spread freely "aah! it's good to be back!" she though out loud, the medals around her neck gleaming in the sun
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:10 pm

Nat and Narri along with their pokemon looked around swig all was the same. Walking down the path they waved bye to Tala before walking inside to the building and then started walking to the dorms. Ooh how much they missed going to the dorms. "Haha! This is goanna be great! Come on let's get set Narri!" Nat cheered childishly before dashing ahead.

Tala looked up to Draco for a minute before frowning. She was just talking to him and he didn't answer. That was odd. "Dra Dra~! Is something wrong?" she asked in a sing song voice giving a childish smile hoping to catch Draco's attention. "Come on Dra Dra~ Talk to me!" she added. In last while she had started calling Draco 'Dra Dra' as a childish way to either catch his attention or to try and annoy him. Although so far it hasn't seemed to have annoyed him! It's like nothing can annoy him!
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:13 pm

Draco shook his head, snapping himself out of the day dream he was in "sorry sis, no idea what happened there!" he said bringing his hand to the back of his neck with an akward chuckle, he then noticed something shining on his right and moved his hand to the side of his eye "what's that?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:23 pm

Tala smiled that she caught his attention. It was great to have a way to catch his attention. But hen sadly she noticed something caught his eye and therefore he wasn't goin to listen. "Hey Ash! Wanna go on a little adventure?" Tala called to her best friend. If something was up she was goanna go and find out what it was. And since her best friend was here she was goanna come too! It was goanna be fun~fun~fun~! Picking up Band she put him on one shoulder before picking up Pichu and putting him on he other shoulder. She waited for Ashley's reply.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:27 pm

Ashley turned around "hey guys!" Draco sniggered a bit. "what's funny Draco?" she asked putting her hands on her hips, Drac shook his head "must've been the medals that were shining like that!" Ashley looked down to the five medals around her neck and giggled slightly "oh i gotcha! don't worry, my  little brother did the same thing!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:37 pm

Tala looked at them slightly confussed then sighed pouting slightly. "You know Im starting to wish Team Genisis or someone will show up, start trouble and give us something exciting to do... I'm so bored!" she whined like a five year old. She had started getting really childish lately. Not really for a reason she just was. "I want to do something fuuuuun! Come on let's find something to do guys!"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:45 pm

Ashley stretched "sure, nothing too vigorous though, my back still hurts a bit!" Draco aised an eyebrow at her "how'd that happen?" Ashley smiled "while i was away me and the guys back in performance school were in the national dance championship, i ended dancing for so many days straight that my back kinda hurts.." she said with a giggle, Draco smiled at her and pointed to the medals "is that where you got those i take it?" she nodded "well,damn,you're good!" he cheered with a wink, causing Ashley to let out a chuckle
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:53 pm

Tala sighed knowing that nothing too vigorous wasn't going to be enough to occupy herself. If only there was something fun to do. "There's no point in catching wild pokemon... No one to battle or race... Can someone come up with something to dooooo?! I'm so seriously bored... I mean baking cookies would be great but I don't know what kind to bake and I lost my sweet tooth..." she pouted looking around trying to think of something fun to do.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:56 pm

Ashley heard footsteps coming towards them, she turned her head tiwards the source
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:04 pm

Tala also heard footsteps. Looking towards the direction she raised a brow. Before smiling widely. "Yay finally something's happening!" she muttered silently yet cheerily to herself. She was just really bored and wants something to do.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:10 pm

a young man with orange-brown hair came up, turning to ashley, who's eyes widened as soon as he came into view "wh-what's the matter luke?" Draco raised an eyebrow, he was sure he'd seen this guy working in the hospital in ecruteak... this couldn't be good, Ashley walked up to him
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:19 pm

Tala sighed and hook her head. Nope nothing exciting just some guy that Ashley knew from some place or another. He didn't seem to important to Tala so she just shrugged. "Draco what do you honk Team Genesis have been getting up to recently anyway? I mean we haven't been here for a while so maybe they haven't got up to muh and have been scheming?" In Talas ind. if there is not fight there's no point in causing trouble right? Besides without a fight they may as well just start scheming so things are perfect.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Draco's mouth opened to speak "ashley,it's your dad" the young man said. Draco's eyes widened "tala,do you know what's going on here?" he asked in a whisper, maybe she knew or at leats he thought she might know
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:29 pm

Tala heard something about Ashley's dad and completely froze. "Her dad doesn't do too much exciting he's just a night guard. Watches cameras I think. He never gets into bother... I hope he's alright..." she muttered although the aura of the surrounding area made her think otherwise. It was a rather... Down and chilling one.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:40 pm

"he's getting even worse i'm afraid sweetheart" the young man told her. Draco's jaw dropped slightly "your mother ask me to give you this, and she says don't be too late to come and see him" he said,handing her a piece of paper with a solemn expression. Ashley took it and nodded,on the verge of tears "y-yeah... s-see you then i guess" the young man nodded and walked away.Draco walked to Ashley's side "Ashley,what's wrong? you can tell us" he said reassuringly
OOC: her dad's in the police remember? x)
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:46 pm

Tala thought for a minute a bit confused as to what he meant then it hit her. "Oh yeah your dads got cancer right? I though he beat that ages ago! ... Oh Ash I'm so sorry!" she said immediately pulling her friend into a hug to reassure her. Although she knew it wast going to help. It was moments like this that made her realise how lucky she and Draco are. Sure Nucleo was a big bad guy but... He was there, he was physically healthy and they could see him. Ash didn't have that luxury often...

OOC: She's a little spacey! Always forgetting things lol
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:54 pm

Draco put a hand over his mouth "oh god... i'm so sorry Ashley.." he said putting a hand on Ashley's tense shoulder Ashley shook her head, putting on a smile although her eyes were tear-filled, she shook her head "it-it's fine!" Draco had no idea what to say, her father was so important to many, his father cared about him like they were brothers, how could she smile even when all this was going on?. Ashley pulled away from her friend's arms and opened the note
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:04 pm

Tala almost felt like crying. Ashley's dad was like an uncle or second ((well technically thrid)) dad to her. It was horrible to know that he wasn't winning the one battle that decided either he'd be eating Christmas dinner or burried six feet under. Biting her toung she smiled to her friend reassuringly hoping to try and make her feel better. "Ash, if there's anything you need we're here with open arms and all the time in the world for you. You know that rigt?" she told her.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Ashley looked up from the note Giving Tala a nod and wiping a tear from her eye, she looked to the note

it was from her mother..

hey there sweetheart,
i'm not gonna sugarcoat,things aren't looking good here, the police force here in ecruteak WAS trying to start an investigation to track team genesis down finally, but since your father's illness progressed, things've been postponed, i've been trying my best to take over, but there's been no luck. Rikki and Chris wanted me to tell you they love you,miss you and Rikki says she'll try and get back soon. Your Father is... doing OK to say the very least, he's able to come home tomorrow, so i was hoping maybe we could come see you? i know it doesn't seem to good an idea, but your father is desperate to see you and he says he needs a break (typical eh?)
phone me ASAP honey.. i love you xx
     mum
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:38 pm

Tala smiled to her hoping that it would be ok. Looking over her shoulder she seen what the letter said. Taking a deep breath she put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, Ash... You should go. You might not have a lot of time. Even if its for a little while, you might not have long left..." she told her. After all by now it's was so far down he's probably not going to make it...
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:44 pm

Ashley looked to the note again "...the only thing is that i don't want to go back alone..." Draco's eyes widened in realisation "gimme a minute.." he said,going into a train of thought.Ashley raised an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:54 pm

Tala put an arm around Ashley as if to comfort her although when she heard Draco was talking about something and then go off in thought... "He's got something up his sleeve I guess... I've got no clue what's running through his mind though... Hey how about I go with you?" She suggested with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:55 pm

Ashley's eyes lit up a little at the idea "yo-you mean it?" she said, slightly shocked
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:59 pm

Tala gave a nod. "Definetly! He's like a Dad to me, he was always there for us... I want to repay the favour in kind.. So Dra Dra~ what were you thinking about~?" She asked her brother teasingly. Oh she was trying to find he button to annoy him. Which buttons should she not press was what she wanted to know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next