Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1097282

Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:01 pm

Draco turned to Ashley "um... would you mind if i came? it's just... i want to thank him for being there for dad, after all he's been so busy that he might not get a chance... that and i can see mom..." Ashley smiled, placing a hand on draco's, nodding
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140733250

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:08 pm

Tala hugged them both with a big smile. "Yay! Trip with our extended non related family! This is goanna be fun!" Tala cheered childishly while hugging them. Pulling away she just stood with a big smile. "So anyone wanna visit Pops while we're here?" Tala asked just wanting to blurt something random out for no reason really.

OOC: Can ya check your PMs?
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:18 pm

Ashley nodded "maybe i should tell him, i mean, he might want to say something to dad.." Draco nodded "i would, but i've got got class, i'll see you both later" he gave ashley a pat on the shoulder and tala a quick kiss on the forehead before heading off
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Tala wasn't sure if Draco really had a class or was getting out of talking to their dad but she shrugged it off and waved to him. "Hey Ash I didn't really mean it. I just really wanted to blurt out something random and irrelevant to the conversation. But if you're sure we can go. I always chat to him what I feel like it!" she said with a mischievious smile.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Ashley's eyes widened for a millisecond before she let out a light chuckle
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:35 pm

Tala raised a brow but smiled anyway. "What? Pops is ok when you get to know him! Heck, he's actually ok. Although I have a habit of falling out the window as I leave. It's funny though..." Tala sniggered. "So wanna go? Last time I'm offering before I drag you to the kitchen!" She added.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:37 pm

Ashley began to feel a bit better "let's go then!" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Gala just let out a cheer and threw a fist in the air ((Alfred F. Jones style! Lol)) and cheered. "Yay we can annoy Pops at work!" Taking Ashley's hand she started running in the direction of the Genisis head quarters away from campus putting Stike and Blitz into their pokeballs as she did. Keeping Band out cuz he'd only escape it. "Haven't seen him in a while I wonder how he is? Not that it matters I'm just goanna act all cute and call him 'daddy'! Always got uncle on side when I thought he was my pops! Maybe it'll work on he big bad Nucleo!" she joked as they went there.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:55 pm

Ashley rolled her eyes slightly with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:59 pm

As they got to the office window Tala Let Stripes out and let go of Ashley's hand. "I'll see if he's in and alone. If not we just sneak away. If he is ill get us in!" she whispered before climbing onto Stripes's back and pulling herself up to the window looking in. "I wonder if he's in... Maybe something exciting is going on...?" she thought as she peered into the office window.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Nucleo came through his office door and sighed irritably, long day to say the least... he walked over to his desk and lay his head on it
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:07 pm

Noticing him going in Tala turned to Ashley. "Just walked in and all alone. He looks a little tired though. Maybe a visit'll cheer him up!" she whispered cheerily. She motioned for Ashley to climb onto Stripes's back too. Turning the the window she chapped on it then started waving wih a big smile.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:11 pm

Nucleo looked up tiredly. his expression softened at the sight of his daughter, he hadn't seen her in so long and was starting to get a little worried. he walked over to the window and opened it "well hello stranger!" he said jokingly with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:16 pm

Tala smiled before sitting up on the window ledge. "Well hey there daddy! Sorry we've been gone so long. Things kept popping up back home." She said with a smile. "(Yeah! They're called Team Rocket goons who get they're butt kicked by kids!)" Striped chuckled as he knelt down for Ashley to get on his back. "Shh you! You'd get someone into trouble one day! So mind if me and Ashley pop in for a chat?" She asked turning to Nucleo.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:23 pm

"Ashley?" he questioned (he had never met her) he looked out the window as stripes came up with Ashley on his back, looking slightly nervous.for a moment Nucleo couldn't believe his eyes,physically she was an exact mixture of his best friend Richard and his wife Paula. she smiled softly and put a hand on her shoulder "hey.. it's ok sweetheart, i won't hurt you" Ashley smiled only slightly and nodded before joining Tala on the windowsill
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:28 pm

"Ashley's my childhood best friend! She's also Richard and Paula's daughter... Well second daughter, Ashley has and older sister and a little brother!" Tala explained so that he knew what was what. And well Who was who. "Uh remember the night you had me and Narri in your office saying we were part of 'phase 3' then Draco and another boy busted in. Well the other boy is Ashley's little brother! Small world eh?" Tala smiled nervously rubbing he back of her head for a moment at the memory. Then her thoughts went back to Richard and her expression dropped becoming slightly saddened.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Nucleo put his left hand on his left hip "well go figure! i thought you looked like your mother!" Ashley gave a giggle, grateful that he was trying to make her a little happier, Nucleo's eyes averted to a saddened Tala, he put a hand on her head gently "oh tala,what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:47 pm

Tala sighed and looked at Ashley. "It's not my place to say. Ashley, had really bad news though. Lets say someone is losing their final fight and it's killing their family." Tala said knowing Ashley should say and not her. Sure it was Talas dad they were talking to but it was Ashley's dad they were talking about. So in all honesty Ashley was the one who should tell him.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:14 am

Nucleo raised a brow slightly, turning to Ashley "it's just...dad... He's really ill.. he's only recently started getting worse.." his eyes widened, he had no idea what to say, he and Richard had been like brothers for as long as he could remember, he knew about his "other self" and didn't judge him, he missed him dearly, and now... He's dying? "um... I know this seems a lot to ask.. considering your circumstances... but would you come to ecruteak?" Nucleo froze, of course he would! But how would he get away?...
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:56 am

Tala sighed then randomly blurted out. "Too bad you need to actually talk or a Ditto would transform to look like you, or Zorua or Zoroark could use Illusion to look like you... That would be funny! Besides that its not like you could just clone yourself..." She muttered looking around to make sure no one else was near by. "Noone, but then who wouldn't notice an arcanine and two girls sitting on a window ledge?!" She thouht mentally sniggering.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:41 pm

Nucleo gave a tiny sigh at the comment "ashley, i will, i need to see a few people in Ecruteak and ,heck, even owners of evil companies get a holiday!" he said with a slight grin Ashley's eyes lit up, she was tempted to give him a hug as a thank you, but she knew it wasn't her place "th-thank you so much mr redgrave!" he chuckled slightly and put a hand on her shoulder "it's my pleasure and don't call me that! just call me Aaron,'kay?" ashley started laughing "what's so funny!?" he asked in mock anger.Ashley stopped and straightened,inhaling a bit "sorry! it's just two of my friends are called Aaron!" she said with a giggle
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:27 pm

Tala smiled hearig that Nucleo was going to come she mentally done a happy dance in her head and smiled. Then she turned her attention to the 'Just call me Aaron' and Ashley's giggling. After hearing why she laughed Tala sniggered. "Yep! One of them is that dip of a cousin of mine! Oh how much I dislike that controlling jerk!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Ashley's eyes widened slightly before she let out a hearty laugh "now now! if Maylene can handle him then you should be able to handle him better!" she taunted stated. Aaron let out a slight snigger
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:38 pm

Tala rolled her eyes. "Yeah, next time he treats me like a damsel in distress I'll kick his backside to Kanto and back!" Tala declaired proudly with a sharp nod. "Travel plans! We should think of how we're goanna get there and when we leave! I say flight! Or extra extreme speed!" She cheered loudly throwing a fist in the air.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:46 pm

Ashley looked to tala "well, what about a ship? cause it's not exactly the best to use extreme speed all the way and planes give me terrible ear pains" Ashley stated, holding her hand loosely over her left ear at the thought, Aaron nodded "maybe that's the best way.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....   Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming back... Oops didn't mean to be gone so long....
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next