Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Search and rescue!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1099282

Search and rescue! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:59 am

ashley raised an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

Number of posts : 3094
Registration date : 2010-08-22
AcademyCash : 1257992

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:03 pm

ashley run now in this direction" red said grabbing and throwing Ashley ahead of him knowing that was Drago
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:06 pm

Ashley gasped and ran "i don't think so!" a hooded figure grabbed her by the neck the eevee jumped onto the figures shoulder and pulled his hood down "MITO!?" he swiped eevee away "NO!" ashley was gasping for breath "hehe" draco smirked "the fool! she thought she got away from ME!"
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:09 pm

Red ran back nly to find more of the team surrounding him he decided to use his pokemon skills to defeat them and with a few double teams and kicks Red was weak
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:16 pm

"r-red!" ashley held her hand out to him only to have her wrist slit by draco "ARGH! jeez" draco smirked at her "you really need to remember that i ALWAYS carry my penknife" he turned to red "now then..." he held his knife up "n-no!" ashley fainted due to lack of air,Mito moved his arm from her neck to around her waist to make sure she can't escape
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:22 pm

Red fell to the ground as 2 henchmen picked him up
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:28 pm

"excellent"Mito pointed to a truck "shove 'em in the back!" the henchmen threw red into the back of the truck followed by mito throwing ashley in "redgrave!" "sir?" mito opened the door "get in! we'll run the tests when we get back to headquarters!" draco got in the front and the two grunts got into the back of the truck and they drove away
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:30 pm

Red slowly gained consiousness
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:32 pm

Ashley woke up to see her wrist gushing of blood "n-no...ah jeez!" she clutched her head "i-i feel dizzy... w-what happened? a-are you okay red?"
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:35 pm

Red just smiled sadly
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:38 pm

Ashley clenched her fists,on the verge of tears "no! NOT AGAIN!" he hid her eyes "eevee! ee!" eevee popped up from a corner and cuddled up to ashley, she stroked it but stayed silent
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:43 pm

they stopped at a warehouse as the two henchmen grabbed Red and threw him in with Drago Ashley and eevee where thrown into different boxes both with disable arms making them unable to escape
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:45 pm

Ashley froze,shaking with tears in her eyes. they were carried in seperate directions
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:47 pm

Red just sat in an empty room with drago Red struggled to his feet his morphing powers weak
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:14 pm

"hm?" Draco took his penknife out "don't think you're getting away, i put ashley into a coma and i could easily do the same to you..."

with Ashley:
ashley put her spare hankerchief across her wrist "dang...i've lost so much blood..."
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:15 pm

Red looked forward at drago and asked Why? why do this to us Red started moving forward limping slowly
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:22 pm

"let's just say,your powers are valuable to the team..." draco hid his eyes

with Ashley:
a grunt came in and grabbed Ashley's bleeding wrist "GAH!" he pulled her out of her cell and pushed her into a lab
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:25 pm

Red started charging at Drago in anger "Why use us our powers are weak compared to legendaries........or do you know our power to manipulate other legandary powers"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:32 pm

Draco smirked "i'm afraid i don't know that part,only the commanders know THAT information"

with Ashley:
Ashley looked to the scientist that came in "no...you're joking me... YOU'RE IN TEAM GENESIS!?!? you're my cousin...how could you!?" she clenched her fists, the scientist gave her a smirk and pushed a button that handcuufed her to the wall "now,now, if you be a good girl and play along, I'LL make sure you don't get hurt" "ANTHONY YOU LIAR!!" a robotic arm stuck a needle in her neck "that's commander membrio to YOU subject 004!"
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:34 pm

Red fell to the ground in tears as Drago started walking closer
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:43 pm

Draco knelt down "just be grateful that your older than me,other wise you'd be getting the same treatment as your friend..." he rolled his eyes to the door to hear ashley scream in pain as he walked out the door

with ashley:
"deep breaths,deep breaths..." ashley thought to herself membrio smirked at her "there! that wasn't so hard was it?" "YOU TRAITOR!!!" she shouted to him in tears "IF YOU DO THE SAME TO RED I SWEAR TO GOD....""hehe" he cme in and fireman lifted her into her cell "you honestly think that my 7-years younger than me cousin can threaten me...." he threw her in and slammed the door. Ashley burst into ters "red..."
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:50 pm

Red was taken into the lab by Drago and 2 henchmen Red sad as anything about to be subjected to worse torture than Ashley as he gets strapped to a pole of pure enery when the first jolt went through red fell so far they made him do this torture via handcuffs
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Ashley shivered and hugged eevee "ee-vee?" eevee saw thetears in Ashley's eyes and ran to the Door "eevee?" eevee used facade on the door "WHOA! it can withstand me but not an eevee?" eevee ran into ashley's arms "we're outta here!" ashley ran out and turned a corner to a desserted corridor

draco and three grunts ran to the door of ashley's cell "DAMNIT! the little brat! she escaped again!" draco pointed above him "check the vents! that's where she escaped to last time!" Ashley noticed other grunts put red in his cell "hang in til tonight,red....i'm coming!"

Last edited by MarioandSonicmad on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:10 pm

Red felt weak and he knew that the grunts would keep him company Red rolled up into a ball
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:16 pm

when it got to night time ashley,skitty and eevee seen the grunts asleep outside the cell "okay,skitty,you're on standby if they wake up!" she whispered skitty used its tail to salute they tiptoed to red's cell door ashley seen his tearstained face "red...i've never seen you cry before..." she used a hairpin to pick the lock and tiptoed in, she closed the door behind her as the cell was pitch black and the grunts wouldn't be able to see her ashley shook red's shoulder gently "red?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search and rescue!   Search and rescue! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Search and rescue!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next