Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1085525

the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") Empty
PostSubject: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:31 pm

Maylene chapped the door quietly and opened it slowly to see the principal writing in his notebook "ah! miss O'Meara,sit down!" she nervously sat down in one of three chairs in front of the desk "now,where re the other two?" Maylene shrugged silently
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140732750

the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") Empty
PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:42 pm

Tala and Aaron walked in casually, Narri came in with them as Tala asked her to come. "So head teach whats the big deal?"
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:46 pm

the principal seen Narri "uh...i only wish to speak with Tala,Aaron and Maylene thank you very much!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:57 pm

Narri just gave a blank expression and a flat lifeless tone that was chilling saying "They are my family, I will either hear everything now or find out later in my own way.... she said. Even Tala was chilled.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:59 pm

the principal sighed "you will see them later...now you two" he poited to two chairs next to Maylene "sit down"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:04 pm

Tala and Aaron sat down. Narri stood next to Tala ignoring the principal.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:07 pm

"so then,i'm here to discuss the situation with the injured mew,now the three of you know legendaries aren't allowed on campus,am i right?" Maylene nodded
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:36 pm

"In our defence we cant force Legendries to stay away if they came of their own free will like my Suicune friend or Mew friend or the mewtwo that's here!" Tala said forgetting that Band was caught in a master ball.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:41 pm

the principal put his hand up almost to silence her "now,i'm not saying that,what i'm saying is that legendaries aren't supposed to be in the posession of students,friend or no friend"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:52 pm

"If they come they come, besides if they're injured you treat them."
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:55 pm

"not quite" he looked to Maylene "what you should'e done,miss O'Meara is you should've reported to a teacher rather than getting yourself into this mess" Maylene sighed
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:18 pm

"Sir, truth be told its best that we could keep an eye on the Legendries and if you wanna know why you'd have to talk to my Uncle Darcy." Tala sighed maybe if Darcy had a word then it might get them off the hook.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:41 pm

the principal sighed "i already know about that"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:44 pm

"And if we don't get our work done then the Legendries would be in grave danger...." Narri said soulessly.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:47 pm

"there are adults whose jobs are to protect the legendaries,you four however, are more here to learn!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:59 pm

"The best agents are always the leaste expected. I've been doing this job for almost three years now." Narri said. "Besides, we're only learning exactly the same as we would learn on the road on a journey!" Tala added.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:03 pm

the principal sighed and fidgeted with his fingers "well,i'll take yor word for it,however..." he looked to maylene who looked back at him "you however,have no excuse,do you?" Maylene shook her head "no sir..."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:18 am

Tala and Narri have each other a nod. "Actually, we were going to give her a test to see if she was worthy of joining our circle but Mew came so we used Mew as the test. Good new Maylene! You passed, you'll get your stuff tomorrow!" Tala said hoping it would get her off the hook.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:41 am

Maylene raised an eyebrow as did the principal
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:17 am

Tala gave a grin. "Maylene is now our latest member! Yay! You'll get your stuff soon, it's in the post!" Tala grinned. "Yes, that is true, Aaron, you're to leave now you have a pick up drop off, meet Isao at the entrance." Narri said, Aaron walked out of the room. He wasn't really a member they just acted like he was to get him to go away.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:23 am

Maylene smiled at them, although she wasn't sure if they were actually telling the truth. The principal sighed "i'll speak with you later maylene, it's about something a bit different" Maylene nodded "you may go" the principal told them as maylene got up and walked to Narri
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:25 am

Narri and Tala led Maylene out of the room. "What is it Maylene?"
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:36 am

Maylene looked to Narri "were you guys telling the truth?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:39 am

"Not entirley..." Narri muttered. Tala pulled out a brown package from her bag. "We protect Legendries and we were going to ask if you want to join. If you do the. You'll have and hour of training everyday with Narri then another hour with me. Do you want to join?" Tala asked showing the package.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:41 am

Maylene nodded "i would love to!....uh...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") Empty

Back to top Go down

the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next