Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An unexpected visitor!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1098782

An unexpected visitor! Empty
PostSubject: An unexpected visitor!   An unexpected visitor! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:54 am

Ashley sat in the cafeteria with skitty looking at old photos while skitty was nibbling at poffin when someone popped up behind her and hugged her "heeeeey squirt!" "Rikki!?" ashley jumped and rubbed her eyes in disbelief "went insane yet??" Rikki said with a giggle and sat beside her sister.

OOC:please note that Rikki is only here for this topic.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140734750

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor!   An unexpected visitor! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:37 pm

"I don't care Jett I don't have any poffins and I'm not making them untill tommorrow I told you before!" Tala groaned as the Buizel tried to persuade her to make poffins. "Oh hi Ash, hey Rikki long time no see!" she cheered running over and giving Rikki a big hug.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor!   An unexpected visitor! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Rikki smiled at Tala"d'aww, hey chuck!" Rikki pulled out a chair for Tala to sit on and patted Instinct " d'aww your absol's so cute!" ashley pulled Rikki to her and whispered to her "uhh... instinct isn't exactly the type who would like to be called cute,sis" "...ah..i see" Rikki's turtwig the popped up with a bit of pokeblock in it's mouth "hey, turtwig? where did you get tha-" she then noticed Tala's bag was open "turtwig! you know that I told you to stay out of other peoples bags!" Turtwig pouted and cuddled up to Tala in apology.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor!   An unexpected visitor! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:12 pm

OOC: Instinct wasn't exactly there but let's add the moany git! She can be funny.

BIC: "It's ok, theese two only want poffins right now." Tala giggled. "And Ashley is right I am not CUTE!" Instinct hissed. "Bui, Bui Buizel...Bui (Chill out sista...Chill)" Jett said. "Don't argue today you two...anyway how's the family?"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor!   An unexpected visitor! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:32 pm

O.O.C: lolz! XD

"ah, they've been fine, actually away in kanto,visiting my cousin Mary-Anna and since i have nothin' to do, i figured i'd come visit you dudes" she said putting her arms around the two girls turtwig then strolled over to jett and instinct " tur turtwig turtwig!( hey 'mon! the name's turtwig!)*turns to instinct* turtwig tur tur twig (also, my trainer finds ANY pokemon cute lolz)"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor!   An unexpected visitor! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:45 pm

"Pfft! How irritating!" Instinct moaned. "Bui Bui zel buizel bui! (Don't sweat it man! Name's Jett ma homie there is Instinct!)" Jett said calmly leaning against the table.
"So has my brother or father spoke to you while you were in Eckruteak?" Tala asked.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor!   An unexpected visitor! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:53 pm

"well, your brother and I kinda fell out a week ago, if you guys are wondering why, he asked me out! and i said yes, but the jerks been a no-show to EVERY date we organised, then i find out that he got himself a girlfriend that wasn't me!" Rikki said "urgh! men.." ashley said, putting a hand on her back " as for your dad, he kept asking me if I heard from you and your sister went a bit nuts, so i left the situation!!" rikki said laughing "Turtwig tur tur twig(see, this is why i stay out of women talk..)" "understandable" skitty said popping out from under Ashley's chair
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor!   An unexpected visitor! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:01 pm

"1. Ryuu only shows up for dates if doesn't like the girl so he likes you and 2. girlfriend...HA! By time your back they would have broke up, he never dates girls he doesn't like for longer than a week! As for my dad leave him to Kaida's fury I hope he goes into hiding!" Tala groaned.
"I don't mind girl talk just not Tala talk!" Instinct groaned. "Bui...Zel zel zel bui (Wha..Heck at least she doesn't moan about liking boys and make up!)" Jett said jumping to Tala's defence.

OOC: BTW answer my PM!
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor!   An unexpected visitor! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:06 pm

"hehe... never has changed" Rikki said with a giggle "tur tur twig!(lucky you! that's all Rikki and co.,not including ashley, blab about!)"

OOC:soz doesn't say i have a new PM ^_^'
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor!   An unexpected visitor! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:10 pm

"What do you mean by that Rikki?" Tala asked now curious.
"Bui buizel zel zel bui (Nah she talks about training, family problems, baking and cooking and caring for us!)" Jett listed.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor!   An unexpected visitor! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:23 pm

"meh, said he's never been interested in girls" Rikki said in a daze. Ashley gave her a hug "sorry,sis, but i gotta go, i got breeder class. see you guys later! *looks to skitty* let's go skitty!" "right,bye-bye guys!" Ashley and skitty hurry off "bye squirt! i'll come see you in about two weeks!" Rikki shouted, waving after her sister
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor!   An unexpected visitor! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:30 pm

"By the way I read his diary before I left, it's mostly about hoe much he 'likes' you as in like like you hehe! Shh don't tell hiim I told you but he hasn't got the bottle to ask you out and see you looking girly! That's why he wears his hood covering his eyes..." Tala giggled.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor!   An unexpected visitor! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:34 pm

"hehe, i guess it's understandable, i mean everyone sees me as THE tomboy of ecruteak!" She said, laughing, but blushing slightly "turtwig tur turtwig (hey dudes does the other trainer... Tala i think it is, have any classes?)"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor!   An unexpected visitor! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:37 pm

"Hehehe! I got an idea turn up at my house all girly get him to answer the door and drag him out and tell him you're on a date with him that second then he won't back out!" Tala laughed.
"Bui buizel zel zel bui! (Yeah in ten minutes but we'e leaving her to remember!)" Jett whispered.

OOC: BTW answer my Pm!
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor!   An unexpected visitor! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:46 pm

"hmmm... i'll think about it, but what about you? how are ya gettin' on?" turtwig strolled over to jett and instinct with a bag of cookies in his mouth "tur turtwig tur tur!(hey guys! swiped these from Rikki's bag help yourself!)"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor!   An unexpected visitor! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:50 pm

"Good! I love it here I made lots of new friends." Tala said cheerily.
"I can't!" Instinct said refusing cookies which is very unlike her.

OOC: And my other question???
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor!   An unexpected visitor! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:57 pm

Rikki picked turtwig up"excuse me mister, i seen that!... we need to go anyway!" Rikki got up out of chair "sorry to leave ya hangin,kiddo. but i gotta go,i've started university back in johto, i'll see you next week!" she said giving Tala a hug. she then picked up her bag and left the cafeteria.Turtwig following close behind.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor!   An unexpected visitor! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:00 pm

"Bye! Now......OH SNAP!!! I have Class in two minutes, let's dash guys!" Tala called dashing off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected visitor!   An unexpected visitor! Empty

Back to top Go down

An unexpected visitor!
Page 1 of 1