Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a few unexpected visitors

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1087525

a few unexpected visitors Empty
PostSubject: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:37 am

Maylene was walking along the hallway when she saw two familliar faces, one a woman in her mid-thirties with orange hair up to her shoulders and green eyes,the other a woman in her early twenties with long blonde hair and a kangaskahn at her side,it took Maylene a minute, but she recognised them as they began to walk to her "aunt Lily!?aunt Lydia?" she called in surprise
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-06-15
AcademyCash : 1089029

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:42 am

I was walking down the hall with Ace my Heracross, Mercury my Vaporeon and Jolt my Jolteon. We walked over to the Entrance where we seen Maylene with two women and a Kangaskan. "Hey May who are they?" I called, Mercury and Jolt dashing over Ace just walked with me.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:46 am

Maylene gave aaron a wave,her facial expression showed she was ever so slightly nervous "Aaron,this is my aunt Lily and my aunt Lydia" she said pointing to the oranged-haired woman and then the blonde woman, Lydia recognised him on sight "wait a minute,i remember you! Aaron Knight if i'm not mistaken!" she said with a bright smile
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:49 am

Once I heard their names I remembered them, Colin hated them with a passion and I met Lydia once if I remember right. "Nice to meet you again ladies." I said trying not to be too rude, although I didn't like them very much.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:54 am

Lydia smiled at him and then noticed her sister inspecting Maylene,she slapped her forehead "lily..." Maylene looked to her "straighten up,shoulders back,what have i told you!" Maylene just did as her aunt told her "y-yes ma'am!" Lydia's Kangaskahn just slappd her forehead and walked to bside Maylene
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:00 am

I sighed they really annoyed me now. Not that things were bad enough Kelly was walking over with 'R' her Rufflet and Altier her Bisharp.

I walked over to Aaron and Maylene with R and Altier. "Yo cuz hey May who are those two? And where's the third witch?" I joked, the duo reminded me of two of the three witch from Hocus Pocus.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:07 am

Lily glared at her knowing what she meant and went to step forward "what was that!?" Lydia pulled her older sister back "lily,chill out!" Lily sighed and sntached her arm back off of her "so who's this Maylene? i don't seem to remember him!" she asked Maylene, Maylene blushed a bit "well...the thing is aunt Lily...Aaron is...well..." she couldn't bring herself to say it,she knew how Lily may react
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:10 am

I guessed how Lilly would react and stepped in "I'm her friend and Im teaching her how to swim got a problem with that?" I lied. I knew if she was told the truth shed go crazy.

I guessed it was supposed to be a secrets from those two and shrugged "Why do you b*tches wanna know anyway?!" I groaned.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:15 am

Lydia gave Maylene a wink,she had guessed that Aaron was a lot more than that, Maylene gave a bit of a nervous giggle. Lily sighed "no problem...i just thought maybe it was...something else" she told him. Lydia's kangaskahn elbowed Maylene jokingly in the side
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:20 am

I shrugged. "So another lesson tommorrow instead of today?" I said I though swimming would be fun.

"Whateva b*tch!" I sighed putting my hands in my jean pockets.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:26 am

Maylene shrugged "sure,if you want!" Lily rolled her eyes "so,why not show me around Maylene?" Lydia tapped her shoulder "sis,come on, we don't wanna pester them!" she protested. lily slapped her hand making her move it "where d'ya figure i could get a cup of cofee or somethin'?" she asked Maylene rubbing her head irritatedly Maylene pointed behind her "well,there's the cafeteria..." Lily nodded and began walking in the direction Maylene was pointing at
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:29 am

I really wanted to annoy them so I put an arm around Maylene's shoulders pulling out a sword. "So May, when do ya want me to teach you the fundamentals?" I said hinting on my training.

I gave a sigh and decided to stay out of Kelly's line of Fire. I felt sorry for Maylene but I like my head attached to my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:32 am

Lydia sighed and followed her sister Maylene gave a giggle, knowing what she was pulling "well,whenever's good for you!" she said petting kangaskahn
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:36 am

"Alright I'll teach ya how to decapitate a person, first we need a coil integer...Lilly, do you wanna be out voulinteer?" I asked with an evil smirk.

"I gave a sigh and stood back.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:39 am

Lily flinched "why do you think i would?" she said before walking into the cafeteri and signaling Maylene to follow,Lydia gave her niece a smile and followed Lily. Maylene sighed with relief "finally! peace for now!"
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:42 am

"Aww I wanted to decapitate her..." I pouted jokingly.

I stared at Kelly in disbelief I thought she was serious.

I was walking down the hall when I seen Aaron shocked and Kelly pouting "What happened?" I called not knowing what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:46 am

Maylene chuckled "you don't wanna know Kyle!" she told him with a smile as Lydia's kangaskahn hugged her
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:51 am

I gave a nod "You're probibly right!" I sighed. "Kelly, I think Narri is looking for you! I don't know why but she seems to be."

I gave a sigh. "I know why! She's probibly Met Lilly and wants to kill her as much as I do." I grinned, Ninja and Assassin vs. Lilly this would be fun.

I shrugged she was more than likely right. "Geez!"
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:56 am

Maylene shuddered a bit. Alannah was walking by and noticed all the commotion. she walked over to Maylene "let me guess,family member that you don't like very much has come to check on you for some absurd reason?" she said with a chuckle "got it in one lanah!"
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:08 am

I just shrugged "I've got class see ya!" I called waking off.

"I'm goanna find that ninja!" I sighed walking off.

I just waved them off.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:11 am

Alannah waved them off before looking at her watch "ah crud..see you two later,i'd love to stay but i'm in his class!" she said dashing off "hey kyle wait up!" Maylene waved them off "uh, Aaron? can i ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:13 am

"Yeah anything May!" I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:16 am

Maylene figeted with her fingers a bit "could we...maybe meet up sometime? it's ok if you don't want to!,but it's just recently whenever we've got to be alone together we somehow get interrupted!" she said with a bit of a giggle
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:20 am

I gave a grin at how true her statement was. "Sure, when and where."
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:25 am

Maylene shrugged "maybe the pool? i don't mind when!" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a few unexpected visitors   a few unexpected visitors Empty

Back to top Go down

a few unexpected visitors
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next