Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First day, first adventure

Go down 
+2
Tristan
who?
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
pikachugirl4life

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-11-03
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1053804

First day, first adventure - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Tiger;"well I have this interest in a lugia when I was younger they are stronge big I had the interest in them because one I found what look like a feather "she pulled out of her pocket "I kept it just incase I find the lugia who dropped this feather "she said happily
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140735250

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:27 pm

"Avalon doesn't that look like Ocean's baby feather?" Tala asked the Suicune. "(Yes it does, do you wish me to go get her?)" Avalon asked. "Yeah and if Soul is there can you get him to come too?" "(Sure, I'll be back in an hour.)" Avalon said getting up and leaving. "If things go to plan then you'll meet two Lugia!" Tala grinned.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-11-03
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1053804

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:24 am

Tiger;watched as the suicune leave and was smiling "ohman I better get unpacked before I meet the two "she said then started unpacking and soon she has posters of pokemon on her wall that is near her bed and clothing in the dressers and her pokemons food on a shelf

Charmander;and Lightning were helping out and Dratini and poochyena were on the bed to keep out of the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

First day, first adventure
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4