Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First day, first adventure

Go down 
+2
Tristan
who?
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pikachugirl4life

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-11-03
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1053804

First day, first adventure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:23 pm

A female trainer named Tiger walking up to the door she is new and not alone her pokemon a pikachu is by herside nicknamed lightning"what do you think Lightning do you think the other trainers here would enjoy seeing us ?"she asked her friend

Lightning;jumped onto her shoulder nuzzling her happily "pika pika "just to encourage her

Tiger;"you are right well lets give this school a try "she said looking around but still is not sure about this school
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
AcademyCash : 1099282

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:52 pm

OOC: this is an old topic but i have no problem with you jumping in c:

BIC: Ashley looked to her side and she noticed the newcomer, she slung her bag over her shoulder and walked to her "hi there! You new to the academy?"
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:27 pm

Tiger;looked over at the girl coming up to her and Lightning "yes My name is Tiger and this my Pikachu Lightning we just came here "she said

Lightning;"pika pika"trying to say hello while still on Tigers shoulder
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:55 am

Ashley smiled as her shiny skitty jumped onto her head "nice to meet you! The name's ashley" she began pointing to her skitty "and that there is my skitty!" She intoduced as her her skitty gave a "meow!"
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:13 am

Tiger;smiled "hello Ashley "she smiled back before looking at the skitty pulling out a poffin "would your skitty like a poffin? I made it myself and my three pokemon all enjoyed it "she said again before giving Lightning one

Lightning;ate the poffin showing the skitty how good it taste
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:27 am

Skitty gave a happy "meow!" And took the poffin with her tail before dropping it into her mouth,she gave a bit of a giggle after she swallowed it and jumped onto tiger's shoulder and nuzzled her thankfully. Ashley chuckled a bit "well,being from sinnoh,skitty never refuses a poffin!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140735250

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:29 am

Tala came walking out with her bigger than average Typhlosion and smaller than average Flaaffy with a red gem. "Hi Ash who's your new friend?" she called as her Typhlosion began to eat her bag of pokeblock. Her Flaaffy ran over to Skitty and the Pikachu. "Hello my name is Makoko, and yes I speak human english!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:42 am

Tiger;"well she is welcome "she smiled petting the Skitty's head "now I need to find my dorm I have a lot to unpack"she said pointing the bags she brought with er just a suitcase and a bookbag that is holding a pokemon egg inside it to keep it warm then looking at the other trainer Tala and the other two pokemon

Lightning;looked at them and just stayed close to her trainer a bit just incase
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:21 am

The Typhlosion walked over lazily. "(I'm Ty, and I don't talk human english I just talk pokemon...pokemon.)" he said with a grin. Tala walked over putting a blue denim newboy's cap on his head and gave a giggle. "Hi, I'm Tala and these are Ty Typhlosion and Makoko Flaafy." she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:28 am

Tiger;"I am Tiger and this is Lightning my pikachu my other pokemon are in their pokeballs m charmander and dratini and there is another that should hatch soon "she said bringing out the egg it was black and grey

Lightning;looking at the Typlosion and the flaffy"pika pikachu (I am Lightning )"he intraduced himself to the flaaffy and and Typhlosion
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 am

Tala gave a grin, "Well nice to meet ya Tiger. Ty take one of her bag be a gentleman!" she said. Ty put the bag of pokeblock into Tala's bag before walking over picking up the suitcase. Makoko even though she wasn't much bigger than Lightning, picked up the Pikachu hugging it. "Aww you're SO cute!" she squealed.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:47 am

Tiger;"same here Tala "she said and then took two mor pokeballs out and sent out her charmander and dratini "okay you two time to come out meet our new friends

Dratini;appeared out of the pokeball and curled a bit on Tiger's arm and Charmander came out and stretched his arms and legs swaying his flamed tail
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:03 am

Tala gave a giggle. "My older cousin used to have a Dritini. Now she's a big Dragonite. Really strong too." Tala said. Makoko kept hugging Lightning as if she wouldn't let go talking about playing 'Dress-up' with the little Pikachu. Ty walked over with a sigh. "(Makoko, let go of Lightning, it's not like he wants to dress up so you can mother him.)" Ty sighed.

OOC: Lightning is male right?
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:09 am

Lightning;being hugged yet didn't mind "chu( I don't mind the hug but can you let go please ? I can't breate )"he asked Makoko

Tiger;"well I caught this one when it was caught on my rod and the charmander is a gift "she said and watching her pikachu with the other pokemon
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:40 am

"Makoko! You almost made Zoey faint with that grip of yours now release!" Tala said firmly. Makoko gave one last split second of a hug and put Lightning down. "I'm sorry you're just SO ADORABLE!" She exclaimed. Ty gave a sigh "(Alright miss Tiger. Where do you want me to put this?)" he asked. "Come on Ash, Tiger let's go to the dorms!" Tala grinned.

OOC: join chat box
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:49 am

Tiger;"alright Charmander Lightning lets go "she caled her two over

Dratini;decide to sleep on Tiger's head as he coiled up

Charmander;followed her and Lightning ran a head
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:53 am

Tala soon lead the group to the dorms and to the dorm for Tiger where Ty put the suit case down. "(This is your's I believe madame?)" Ty said as a joke. Makoko gave a grin and started randomly dancing. Tala just laughed at her pokemon.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:02 pm

Tiger;looked around the room and smiled as she set the egg on the bed that is by the window"this room is great let see first thing to do a little exploring and "suddenly the pokemon egg on her bed started glowing

Charmander;and Lightning both jumped to the bed knowing what is going to happened even her Dratini woke up to see

pokemon egg;started moving and there is a crack
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:17 pm

Tala, Makoko and Ty sat and watched. Tala felt a pokeball shake and took it in her hand. "Shush Avalon wait a moment." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:27 pm

Tiger;turned her head " just in time "she said and went over to greet her new pokemon which soon hatched into a poochyena which gave a yawn and stretch and looked up at Tiger "wow a poochyena

Poochyena;looking around at the other pokemon and turned to Tiger and gave her a sniff and also seeing Lightning charmander and dratini
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:41 pm

Tala gave a grin dropping the pokeball in her hand by mistake letting out a shiny Suicune which walked over to Tiger and the Poochyena. Ty and Makoko watched carefully as the Suicune looked at the duo. "(You two will become a strong pair and overcome many obsticals. By working together you will become a force to be reckoned with.)" he said before walking behind Tala and watching over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:53 pm

Tiger;seeing the suicune as she held the poochyena"wow one of the three of johto Suicune "looking at it and walked letting one hand to see if the legendary would let het pet him"I never seen a legendary up so close "she left her other hand on the Poochyena

Poochyena;jumped down and hid under the bed a bit as he saw the legendary and Lightning went to comfort and charmander was just sitting with Dratini"char charmander(wow )
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:07 pm

"This is Avalon, he's my buddy, and a little more special since he's shiny too!" Tala grinned Avalon walked over looking under the bed to the Poochyena. "(I give you my word, I will do nothing without the girl's word.)" he assured before allowing Tiger to pet him. Tala gave a smile. "I also have a mewtwo and I also have Arceus." she said.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Tiger;"wow I wonder if I will have legendary there is this one I wanna find but this one is even hard to find "she said "and the poochyena just hatched so it will take him time to get to know new things
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:05 pm

"What legendary do you wanna meet? I know all of them! My uncle runs an agency to protect legendries so I know all of them." Tala said with a smile. Avalon looked aat all three girls before walking over to Tala's side and laying down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day, first adventure   First day, first adventure - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

First day, first adventure
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next