Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The story of Ben(actually,I haven't made ben yet so we can work together on making this story.I'll start)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1136910

The story of Ben(actually,I haven't made ben yet so we can work together on making this story.I'll start) Empty
PostSubject: The story of Ben(actually,I haven't made ben yet so we can work together on making this story.I'll start)   The story of Ben(actually,I haven't made ben yet so we can work together on making this story.I'll start) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:02 pm

Chapter 1;the big day[center]
Ben opened his eyes slightly and sqinted up at the cieling.It had a huge window spread across it.
threw the windo was the bright Sun staring down and warming his body.He pushed some of his crazy,straight black hair out of his face and looked to the wall next to him at the calender.As soon as he saw what day it was,circled three times in bright yellow,and jumped off of his bed,not even touching the ladder as it was a bunk bed.His partner,pichu,was there on the bottom bunk. he hopped off the bed and onto Ben's shoulder once Ben was dressed.they ran out the door,down the stairs,and out the door.he ran threw town,and up the hill to the stadium of town.It was the day he would recieve his starter pokemon.He ran threw the big double doors and up to proffeser rowan's desk."Hello,Ben,"Prof.rowan said.he picked up the three pokeballs on his desk and released the pokemon inside them.the first was piplup;the water penguin pokemon.the second was chimchar;the fire monkey pokemon.the last was turtwing;the grass turtl pokemon.Ben looked from one to the other,deep in thought.finally,he chose.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2011-11-19
AcademyCash : 1139502

The story of Ben(actually,I haven't made ben yet so we can work together on making this story.I'll start) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of Ben(actually,I haven't made ben yet so we can work together on making this story.I'll start)   The story of Ben(actually,I haven't made ben yet so we can work together on making this story.I'll start) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:29 am

(Chimchar - you continue cause I can make choices but not the story)
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1136910

PostSubject: Re: The story of Ben(actually,I haven't made ben yet so we can work together on making this story.I'll start)   The story of Ben(actually,I haven't made ben yet so we can work together on making this story.I'll start) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:48 pm

(K)"I chose...Chimchar!"Ben said.the pokemon happily ran over and hopped on his other shoulder.
"A good choice!"Proffeser Rowna said,"Here are five pokeballs,chimchar's pokeball,and a pokedex!I trust you will use them well!""I wont let ya down,Prof.!"Ben said,taking the balls and pokedex excitedly.He ran out the doors,his pokemon clinging tightly to his shoulders.He emerged from the doors and ran down the side walk.He was so excited,he started day dreaming about entering the pokemon legue and ran right into some one in a dark uniform.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of Ben(actually,I haven't made ben yet so we can work together on making this story.I'll start)   The story of Ben(actually,I haven't made ben yet so we can work together on making this story.I'll start) Empty

Back to top Go down

The story of Ben(actually,I haven't made ben yet so we can work together on making this story.I'll start)
Page 1 of 1