Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Memory of the Lake-- A STORY NOT A ADD ON!--

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-09
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1720216

The Memory of the Lake-- A STORY NOT A ADD ON!-- Empty
PostSubject: The Memory of the Lake-- A STORY NOT A ADD ON!--   The Memory of the Lake-- A STORY NOT A ADD ON!-- EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:26 pm

The woman of the lake sent Cynthia back in time. When Cynthia woke up, everything was in black and white and there were children looking at what looked to be a meteor hole.
"Wow! I can't believe our school is the only school that has seen it!" A boy called out as he looked towards a girl.
"You know, it is a shame that some people are looking at this like a threat to the world!" A girl said as she rolled her eyes in the direction of another girl. The girl had dark hair and dark eyes. She wore a flower sun dress and looked like she was crying. The two kids then walk over to the girl and laugh at her.
"You know, I heard they were planning on setting a carnival here because there no longer is any water." Said the girl.
"It is a shame that these people don't know a thing about water." Said the girl who was crying.
"Why do you care!? Were you in love with the lake or something!?" Said the boy next to the girl.
"Water is the universal solivant and the people planning on making a carnival don't know that more water hits that meteor, all will flow in, isn't that right, Celebi?" Said the crying girl as the Celebi giggled to itself.
The apparition walked beside Cynthia and pointed towards the meteor.
"Cynthia Maple, one year later, a group calling themselves Organization Lunatic tried to make a carnival here to show off Pokemon they previously caught. These pokemon were treated like dirt and I had to do something. This man known as Cerberus with a Murkrow on his shoulder tried to stop me from telling them not to settle the carnival perminantly. Later on in the night, I heard sounds like flowing water and I noticed that the carnival still wasn't settle but the Pokemon cages were. I ran out of the school secretly and Cerberus was about to use a Aggron to break the meteor. I had to stop him because he was going to kill the Pokemon. By the time when I made it to the lake, he broke the meteor and the Pokemon, they were about to drown. I jumped in the water trying to free them and he too had something I had, a celebi. I opened all the cages but by the time when I reached Celebi's, I drowned and died. Little did I know that Celebi was almsot dead and when i turned to a apparition, the celebi came to me and we combined. This explains how I got to show you this and thanks to celebi, my celebi got to escape our fate. Cerberus then foudn out that I saved the other Pokemon and a couple years later, to be exact with time, ten years later when you and he first met, he tricked you so he can obtain rare Pokemon so he can accomplish his goal. His goal is to get rid of all pokemon especially the legendary Pokemon. I had to tell you because I knew you and Steven were not trying to help him hurt Pokemon considering you two didn't know of this goal. Just do me one favor, tell Steven and end Cerberus's crusade, allow authorities to know this and this will allow me to rest....
Back to top Go down

The Memory of the Lake-- A STORY NOT A ADD ON!--
Page 1 of 1