Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time flies when your at the shrine

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1138410

Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:14 pm

"Sue,"Green said,shaking his hand.Comy elboed her.She trusted him."This is Green,"She said,winning her an elbow in the ribs from green.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2011-11-19
AcademyCash : 1141002

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:27 am

"Good to meet ya Green" Zane said and looked around asking "what's all this then?".
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:28 pm

Comy said,"This is our hideout."Green rolled her eyes and said,"Comy,this is the SECOND time someone found out!"
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:12 am

Zane faked a joking gasp saying "why I never" and laughing a bit saying "yeah well I don't give the game away and I'm good with electrical's want me to set you up some better security camera's and stuff?" Celebi coming out from behind him and smiling waving at Comy Zane turned around looking at Celebi and saying "Oh man I almost forgot about you so then buddy wanna join the team" almost forgetting the others were there. (Comy and Green are gonna be bloody surprised at how easily I catch legendary pokemon lol)
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2011-05-14
AcademyCash : 1314521

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:15 pm

Mark, did you read the rules? It says no legendaries, so make celebi and any other lrgendaries you have dissapear. It ruins it if you have legendaries.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:32 pm

(What dyou mean?we do legendaries all the time!)
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:06 am

It ruins it for the people who DON'T have legendaries, because it means you have an amazing pokèmon and you are bossing yourself up, saying things like "Celebi really likews me because I am cool"

Also, until you arrived, there were no trainers with legendaries. Ruined it, you did.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:40 am

(oh leave the topic for two reasons firstly no mods here now and secondly what other trainers we are two of the only trainers left on the site and caught our legendaries when we were the only two here so they ain't goin' no where if your only active to tell us off then don't bloody hell if you are still active other than to boss people about then feel free to catch some of the uncaught legendaries alright sheesh anyway Comy where were we)
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1218042

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:52 am

WOAH WOAH WOAH! Look Blue and I have sorta taken up as the mods even thoguth were not official mods and we DO still make people follow the rules cause it would be unfair if the legendaries had been caught. Now Blue wasn't telling you off he was doing what we always do making sure that everything is fair for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:25 am

(and as I said feel free to catch some legendaries of your own I ain't stopping ya and why would Blue be a mod when he's hardly ever on what would be unfair is if we said no were the only ones allowed legendaries but were not you can go out and catch legendaries feel free no-ones stopping you ok)
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
AcademyCash : 1218928

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:41 am

No hun, listen. The active people who were here before you and are still here now are making it fair, as in that no legendaries are to be caught by anybody. You can encounter a legendary every once in a while but you CANNOT catch them. It's the rules that you simply should abide by without question, if everybody caught all the legenaries the forum wouldn't be fun, especially for the new members who are stuck with regular Pokemon. Me, BC and Blue have never caught a legendary, so why can't you settle for average too?
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:57 am

(you can catch them though me and Comy both have legendaries and so can you or have I got a legendary you want?)
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:01 pm

The point is that you shouldn't catch legendaries full stop.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:30 pm

(shouldn't catch the ones you want when you interrupt other people's topics)
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:33 pm

first off if we get new members all the legendaries have already been caught if the rule had been lifted. So I'm sorry but no. You just aren't getting it. And we're not trying to start soemthign you've started the problem. Just don't catch them at all okay?
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:46 pm

*Facepalm*
First off Mark, that post makes no sense.
Second, BC is 110% right. Listen to him for once.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:59 pm

And that's that. Mark, comprendo? I have never encountered a legendary, I don't think BC gas either... Run... Not sure, but rules are rules. Is specifically says no legendaries. It's not the fact that I don't have one that made me tell you, it's the fact that it's wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Also, you said I am hardly ever on. That's because you FUXXING RUINED IT BY GETTING LEGENDARIES.

Comprendo?

Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:04 pm

Now Blue... let's not make things worse.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Sir yes sir!
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:25 pm

(Then use your mod powers to remove my legendaries by editing them out... go on then oh forgot you can't cause your not mods when a REAL Mod Comes online and tells me to remove them then fine til them please stop whining)
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:27 pm

We aren't bloody fucking whining. Just telling you what is right and what isn't... Dick
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:29 pm

Look I'm a little annoyed at this. We're being nice about it trying to keep things fair. Mostly because legendaries aren't locatable in the first place. And we're not whining we're giving good statements and reasons on why you should blah blah you know the rest. Now I'm sure if you just swallow your pride and get rid of them we can keep things enjoyable for everyoen. Your not allowed legendaries but your alloud the closest thing to them.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:33 pm

You're not better than anyone else here. We're all equal, therefore you need to PUT THE FUCKING LEGENDARIES BACK.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:44 pm

now Rin, let's calm down it's not THAT big a deal but it is aggravating I get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time flies when your at the shrine   Time flies when your at the shrine - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time flies when your at the shrine
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next