Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for some sun!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Helen17
Helen17

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-05-23
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1183582

Time for some sun! Empty
PostSubject: Time for some sun!   Time for some sun! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:49 am

Helen looked out at the grass lands in front of her and smiled. *vul vul* 'vulpix be careful with your fire' helen jokingly told vulpix as she watched it run off to play with espeon. *squirtle squirt* 'okay squirtle you can go back to the pool, but be careful not to get into anybody's way. I'll come by to get you later.' and with that suirtle took off faster than Helen had seen it run before. Laughing Helen ran over to join her Skitty and lay down in the grass. With the warmth of the sun in her face, Helen quickly fell asleep...
Back to top Go down
Helen17
Helen17

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-05-23
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1183582

Time for some sun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for some sun!   Time for some sun! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:07 am

Yawning as she rose Helen looked around her to find vulpix had run off on its own again. "Poop," said Helen, "I guess she'll turn up when she's ready.." Helen shrugged and recalled her skitty back into its pokeball. "Hey espeon how long was i asleep for? The sun's nearly down, lets go check on squirtle." Helen smiled at espeon. Leaving the grasslands behind Helen turned to espeon, "Hey Espeon, listen i've been thinking of changing some of the names i call you guys so we can minimise confusion with others in this place. How'd you like to be called Auren?" *esp esp espeon eon esp* "Ah, ok then Auren to the water gymnasium!"
Back to top Go down

Time for some sun!
Page 1 of 1