Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Journey of Greg (Kanto)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1217042

The Journey of Greg (Kanto) Empty
PostSubject: The Journey of Greg (Kanto)   The Journey of Greg (Kanto) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:56 pm

So I enjoyed Greg's character so much I wanted to really tell his story chapter by chapter. I thought it would be fun and to be honest I'll update it everyday if you enjoy, cool let me know, if not then fuck you lol.

Chapter 1: The Fire, happy birthday...

Greg felt the heat of the morning sun sting his cheek. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the clock, then he remembered what day it was. He jumped out of bread and ran downstairs anxious to see his surprise. He petted his companion Pikachu and smiled as slowly made his way over to the table. His messy hair was all over the place and his clothes looked dreadfull to say the least.

He looked at himself and smiled as he slowly made his way upstairs and got ready. He pulled off his cap he got last year and tossed it over his uncombed hair. He grabbed his blue blazer and tossed it over his favorite red shirt. He went to brush his teeth as he was happy to feel eleven. He heard the door slam, he ran downstairs smiling as he saw his father with a cake. "Oh, you caught me!" He said as he smiled at Greg.

His dad was an older man, he wore pathced jackets with khakis and dress shoes. His hair was greying and his face was terribly rinkled. He hugged Greg and pulled out something from his pocket. It was a card, it said :Happy birthday little man. Greg hugged his dad back and him and Pikachu headed outside. He and Pikachu were almost like brothers, always together and never seperatable. "Excuse me little boy, come here a sec will ya?" He heard someone ask from behind, he turned and saw a man in a dark outfit with an R on the chest.

"Will y'a help me out with a little problem I've got?" Greg thought it over a bit. He felt Pikachu squeeze his shoulder and try to persuade him to have nothing to do with the man. Greg hesitated then asked, "Whats the problem?" The man looked at a window and said, "It would seem I've locked myself out of my home, maybe you could crawl in there and unlock it for me hmmm?" Greg thought it over, he instantly knew that this man couldn't live where he said he did this was his friends house. He shook his head, "Na, I'm good." He started to walk away when a grip got him from behind.

"You listen you, you'll do it or I'll break ya!" Greg felt the grip tighten and he winced, he looked at Pikachu then spun anc kicked the man in the shin and started to run towards home. The man followed, they ran for a few blocks before he saw his small little home in the distance. The man was catching up, he had obviously been training for a marathon or something. His speed was unrealistic for a grown man to catch up to Greg of all people that easily.

Greg grabbed the doorknob but yelled in anger as the grip got him again. He heard a yell and a flash as Pikachu jumped back on his shoulder and they entered the house. He locked the door behind him, he sat down on the floor next to the door his heart racing. He felt a sting in his shoulder and looked at it, there was a scrape and blood was trickling down his arm.

Outside the man felt angered he made his way to the forest and started to contact base. "Sir, I'm afraid that the test subject you wanted is not the one we got." The voice on the small little phone like contraption replied, "What do you mean?" "The chosen test subject, well he didn't get it, I accidently entered the chemicals into the blood of a small child when I was chasing him." "Why were you chasing him, I didn't think you were that type of person." The man chuckled and the grunt felt angry, the man in the phone stopped laughing and said, "Just follow this young one's progress, it is almost essentual that we make sure this syrum works."

"If it does I'll have a breed of super warriors and super pokemon! We'll rule the world!" "Sir, I think he might use it against us though!" The phone chat was ended and the man decided that he must put an end to this boy. He made his way over to the small house as he rememberd it and he sent out his Charmeleon.

"Charmeleon let's burn this place to the ground!" Charmeleon nodded and blasted the house with a powrfull flamethrower. Meanwhile inside as Greg lay sleeping he smelt smoke he opened his eyes as Pikachu was smacking him around. He got up and felt the structur coming down, he made his way to this parents room and felt rage as he saw their bed burnt and he could see the bodies under the covers. He made his way over to the bed and felt tears trickle down his face, he stopped he felt something pumping throuch him. The chemical started taking effect as he felt anger and pain dry out the tears.

"No crying, I never cry! Ever." He started to make his way towards the exit as he grabbed Pikachu. He didn't know what came over him but the heard cracking and leaped out of the way of a giant peice of the ceiling that was going to crush him. He tossed Pikachu out the window as another peice that was impossible to avoid landed on his head. He felt his eyes close and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Max
Experienced
Experienced
Max

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-03-06
AcademyCash : 1203764

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of Greg (Kanto)   The Journey of Greg (Kanto) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:33 am

Heheh, great writing, I didn't expect this sort of thing from you. Anywho, make sure to meet Mr.Fuji and Max's cousins while Greg is out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of Greg (Kanto)   The Journey of Greg (Kanto) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:40 pm

Chapter 2: Who am I?

Greg opened his eyes as he felt something tug at his arm. He looked and saw Pikachu there with a worried look. He hugged him tight and then he felt a sting in his head. All he could remember was last night, finding his parents dead. He looked at the burns on his hand and he saw his burnted jacket on the chair. He sat up out of bed and made his way over to it, he staired at it and then he dropped it.

The nurse opened the door and looked at him. She was about 21, she had blonde long flowing hair and she was wearing an unatractive nurses outfit. It was a short white skirt and a button up white shirt. He made his way over to her, "Who am I, how did I get here?" He asked as he thought about last night he couldnt' remember anything anymore.

"You dont' remember anything at all?" Greg shook his head, he started to cough and he put his hand on his face when he removed it it was black and dirt stained. He looked at her and felt him clench his teeth. "What happened!" He said loudly as he was ready to attack her. THe chemicals in his blood, not that Greg knew were triggering his angered state. If those chemicals which were now mutating into blood cells were to be damaged it could be very dangerous for Greg.

He grabbed his jacket and looked at her again. "Whats my name, at least tell me that." She looked at her paper and then said sweetly, "Greg, but theres no last name..." Greg nodded and grabbed his backpack and headed out. "Where are you going?" Greg replied feircely "Wherever I want!" He felt something creep up on him as he remembered the house, he remembered the smell.

He made his way over to the closed part of town. The smell was still lingering in the air. He crouched down infront of his home. He had visions of the day before and he closed his eyes as he tried to remember, nothing came. Pikachu licked his cheek and he rubbed the soot off of his face. His jacket was blackened and dirty, he found something in the rubble, it was torn and battered.

It was his old red cap, he grabbed it and was happy that it was still wearable he put it on and wiped it off as it was dirty as all get out. He stood up and heard a snap of a twig behind him and he turned like a tornado to face an old man. He was greying and a very wrinkled face. "Who are you?" He asked cautiously, the man replied smiling. "I am Professor Oak, I was a good friend of you're fathers."

They were soon in Oak's lab talking. Oak told him about his mother still being alive and somethign else. "I've decided to give you this, it's a Pokedex!" Greg looked at the small contraption and put it up. "Listen to me good know, I know about you're memory loss and I want you to travel and see the world. You have nothing left in this old place, I'll guide you along the way but you'll need to get stronger for what lies ahead!" Greg stood up and agreed he wanted to live this shanty little town.

"Alright Oak I'll be back once my grand adventure is done." He left the room and headed towards Route 1, his tale would truly begin!
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of Greg (Kanto)   The Journey of Greg (Kanto) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Chapter 3: The Full moon trans! Part 1

The leaves in the tree rustled as Greg fell through the branches. He looked up at the Rattata mocking him and he felt his nostrils flare. He stood up and caught Pikachu and let him run up on his shoulder. "You little!" He stopped himself as he felt the anger serge through him as the Rattata chomped down on his sandwich. "The meat on that thing is rat meat!"

Greg smiled feeling victorious, unfortunately he was met with a sandwich to the face. He wiped the mayo off his face and gave a quizical look at the tree as the pokemon was gone. As if it had never even been there. He looked at Pikachu who also looked quizical. He watched as his shadow disappeared into the darkness.

"We'd better hurry, I am not camping here!" They made their way slowly to Viridian City just a long trail away. Greg saw something flash beside him and turned in time to see a giant beast attack him. It was huge and very sharp claws were being aimed at Greg. He jumped back as the beast clawed at him, he was like a ninja dodging the many jabs of the beast.

He was too late and was back slapped (bitch slap). He was picking himself up when he heard Pikachu's cry, or plead for help. He looked up and saw the monster dragging away Pikachu. He stood up and started to run towards it as fast as he could, angered at his defeat. "PIKACHU I'M COMING!"

He was about to catch up when a vine grabbed his foot and brought him to the ground. He lost sight of the monster and then the vine let go and was gone. He stood up and looked around, "What is going on?" He picked up the remains of the vine, it looked unnatural, and it had definatley been cut from the root, probably a vine whip, which means.

"I wont let Pikachu down!" The wind rushed through officer Jenny's hair as she sped through the trial, she stopped instantly at the sight of Greg. "Who are you?" She asked, and Greg could do nothing but answer with her question. She saw the destroyed terrain and looked down and she saw the blood trickling from his lip.

"What happened?" "I was attacked by a giant monster, it certainly looked like a monster." She covered her mouth in surprise and looked down. "I'm sorry, did it take a pokemon?" Greg shifted his eyebrows. "It did actually!"

She looked at him and then with sorrow told him the story. "It was a long time ago, the beast just showed up and started taking pokemon, and people! I does it ever night on a full moon. Aside from you theres only been one person to survive, he's in the city. "Well we don't have time to go there, if I don't find a way to track this thing it could be too late!"

"You're going to track it?" She asked as her mouth fell wide open, "No I'm just gonna let it get away!" She got off her bike, "I'll help you." He smiled and thanked her, but the moment was short lived, a vine grabbed Greg's foot and tripped him up. He looked up to see the monster take off with Jenny. He felt his eyes close, out cold again.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

Number of posts : 3094
Registration date : 2010-08-22
AcademyCash : 1255992

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of Greg (Kanto)   The Journey of Greg (Kanto) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:05 am

I might actually do the same thing with Amelie when she leaves
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of Greg (Kanto)   The Journey of Greg (Kanto) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Chapter 4: The Full Moon Trans! Concluded

Greg came too in a danty little shack. The walls looked like they wouldn't hold any longer, and the whole house was barren except for a couch and a tv. The windows were all cracked and much to his dismay there was no door. He stood up, there wasn't even a carpet. The floor was dirt. He grabbed his jacket and bag and started for the door when he was stopped.

"Where do you think your going?" Greg turned,

"I'm going to find Jenny and my Pikachu!" The old man laughed, he had a very long gray beard that was as long as he was tall, which was very much. His eyes drooped and were a peircing red. His bald head was wrinkled like a beach towel.

"They're gone, we'll have to wait for the next Full moon to find them." Greg took another step.

"You expect me to wait that long? I'm going to find them." The old man put his hand on Greg's shoulder, but it was pushed off.

"Now sonny just think about what your doing." Greg stopped and turned.

"What do you suggets we do then old man?" "I've met that beast, I'm the one who survived. And I think I know where it goes, you've been out for a while." "How long?" "two days." We still have to wait 27 more days before the next full moon!"

The old man thought about it and stopped. "You're right it's too long, fine then follow me." They left the city and headed into the forest. "I was attacked in the day and this is where it happened, maybe it'll happen again." They waited for hours, just when they were about to give in, a vine wrapped around Greg's Leg.

He looked at the old man and shook his head. He was going wherever this thing wanted him to go! At the end of the vine however, was a Bulbasaur, and a Ursaring, but the Ursaring looked crazed. It's eye's were red and it was flailing in a cage of trees. The Bulbasaur motioned over to Pikachu and Jenny and so many other people who were stuck in the cage with Ursaring, any sudden moves and Ursaring would tear them to bits.

"Jenny! What's going on?' "It would seem that something's hypnotized this Ursaring, during the day it's almost completly docile, but when a full moon comes it's evil and it attacks people. Bulbasuar has been trying to find someone to help. Greg looked at Bulbasuar and pet it. He heard more crying and turned to see a small Teddiursia.

"That must be Ursaring's child. Hmmm." He waited till night and he heard someone int eh bushes and the sound of a Drowzee. He stood and rustled the bushes. There were two men, they had a Drowzee and were taking the trainer's pokemon. They stopped as they had been found out. Greg burrowed his brow. He was going to get them now! Just then a Sandslash grabbed him and the two men started laughing. They were wearing black uniforms and had Giant red Rs on their chests.

"It almost worked." The first man said, "But it didn't, oh well." The other said. "Sandslash show our guest the cage!" Greg squirmed until he was free and ran at the two. He then jumped and punched one in the gut. He looked surprsied as he grabbed it and sat down. A shot to the stomach no matter how strong you are always hurts. Just then he felt a slash at him, it missed but Sandslash was attacking him. Just then Bulbasuar jumped infront and unleashed a powerfull SolarBeam at it. Greg smiled, "Bulbasuar let's take em down, use Razor Leaf! Now finish up with SOLAR BEAM!" the explosion of light hit all of them and they were sent flying. Ursaring turned back to normal.

At the end of the day all the pokemon trainers were freed, Greg and Pikachu were together again, best friends they were. And... "Bulbasuar return." Bulbasuar flashed into the pokeball. Greg caught a new pokemon. All and all, it's been a good day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of Greg (Kanto)   The Journey of Greg (Kanto) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Journey of Greg (Kanto)
Page 1 of 1