Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greg ?????? hey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1219042

Greg ?????? hey Empty
PostSubject: Greg ?????? hey   Greg ?????? hey EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Name: Greg (Last Name unknown)

Job: Trainer

Bio: All I remember is i woke up one day in a pokemon center. I was told me and my parents were in a terrible accident. I had no recognition of who I am what my purpose was. She told me that my parents lived in the town of Pallet, but I had no hope locating them. Oak helped me along the way he gave me the only family member i had left. My family pokemon Pikachu, and so we left to find my parents. I had a couple run ins with Team Rocket. I learned the leader of a group of theives had something to do with my parents dissapearing so i hunted him down. I learned he was entering the Indigo League, so me and Pikachu gathered up the gym badges of Kanto. I finally met him in the semi-final round, and he was powerful but eventually succumbed to me and my pokemon. I asked what happened, I felt like I was interoggating him but he told me, it turned out my parents were dead. And after the final match to see who fought the elite 4. I lost to a great trainer. After the loss I went to Oak's Lab and he told me that the theif was really altogether telling the truth. My mom's still alive but it will be tough finding her, after I'm out of the academy I'm searching every reigon to find her. I left my other pokemon with oak, this training is for me and Pikachu.

Personality: Quiet, and I keep to myself. I dont have a good time making friends. But I'm loyal to the friends I have none the less.

First Pokemon: Yes

Appearance:Greg ?????? hey A_poke11
Greg ?????? hey A_greg10
Pokemon: Pikachu
Back to top Go down
ninetales360
Experienced
Experienced
ninetales360

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-12-12
AcademyCash : 1226925

Greg ?????? hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg ?????? hey   Greg ?????? hey EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:39 pm

Welcome Greg!Good to see someone new! sunny
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1219042

Greg ?????? hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg ?????? hey   Greg ?????? hey EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:56 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greg ?????? hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg ?????? hey   Greg ?????? hey Empty

Back to top Go down

Greg ?????? hey
Page 1 of 1