Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just A Child A Heart

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1219428

Just A Child A Heart Empty
PostSubject: Just A Child A Heart   Just A Child A Heart EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:00 pm

Hana and Bolt sat on a short part of the grass, looking up and watching the sunset. "B, do you think I act like an immature brat?" she said calmly as her eyes remained on the sky. As much as he'd like to have nodded his head, Bolt stayed still and didn't move. "Cause it seems like I'm kinda going backwards" Hana continued. "Like, I'm supposed to become more serious and mature as I get older, but I'm acting more and more like a kid". She slapped her cheeks, making a hollow sound. "Oh well, I can't be bothered to fuss about it. GRASS FIGHT!!" she yelled as she ripped grass from out of the ground and threw it at Bolt. They chased each other through the grassy plains until Hana tripped over her own foot and fell flat on her face. She really was just a child at heart.
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

Number of posts : 3886
Registration date : 2010-06-28
AcademyCash : 1272008

PostSubject: Re: Just A Child A Heart   Just A Child A Heart EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:06 am

Kara was strolling through the grassy fields, her Umbreon padding beside her. She had left the rest of her pokemon back at her and Alminxs' dorm to rest. She heard laughing and a Luxray's cry. She assumed it was Hana. Even though Kara was 16, she was most like a child. She had pure child in her, and so did her pokemon. Umbreon let out a happy cry and began to race after the laughter. Kara rolled her eyes and shrugged. She began to run after Umbreon, her long, brown hair blowing through the breeze.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Just A Child A Heart   Just A Child A Heart EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:14 pm

Bolt turned around and saw Umbreon, but carried on playing. He tackled Hana to the floor. "Get off'er me, yerr big fool!" Hana yelled whilst laughing. She lifted her head up off of the floor and saw Kara. "Hey there!" she shouted as the wind awkwardly blew her ponytail in her face.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1218542

PostSubject: Re: Just A Child A Heart   Just A Child A Heart EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:34 am

Greg watched the sunset, his face serious, he was thinking of everything about who he was before. He didn't remember anything. Pikachu nudged him playfully but Greg wouldn't move or change the expression. He heard laughing and pokemon crys. He looked over his shoulder and saw Hana and Kara, his mood lightened and he resumed looking at the sunset. With the luck Greg had he had no time for that sort of fun, but he should be a kid while he still has the chance, when Pikachu nudged him he lifted him up.

"I'm fine buddy!" Greg said as Pikachu licked Greg's nose.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-09
AcademyCash : 1721966

PostSubject: Re: Just A Child A Heart   Just A Child A Heart EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:50 am

Cynthia whom was on top of a tree reading a book saw the children playing with their Pokemon. The very sight just made her very happy.
"Castform, lets go play with the students." Cynthia called out as her castform whom was sleeping in her hair yawned. Cynthia jumped off the tree and walked over to Kara whom thought she did something wrong but it turns out Cynthia just wanted to play with Castform and Umbreon as well.
"Castform, say hello to Umbreon, one of Kara's most prized Pokemon. Kara, you done well raising Umbreon and I would like to give you something I found a long time ago, this is called a Soothe Bell. If you were wondering, I haven't seen castform for a long time just in case you were wondering. Most of my Pokemon are at my father's or my mother's and I am proud that we didn't hate each other for long, right?" Cynthia said as Kara looked at her and laughed.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Just A Child A Heart   Just A Child A Heart EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:55 pm

Bolt got off of Hana and she jumped up, before falling down again and slightly rolling down a mini hill. She spotted Greg and smiled. 'I best not interrupt him' she thought and scrambled back up to the others.
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

PostSubject: Re: Just A Child A Heart   Just A Child A Heart EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Kara looked at her and stopped laughing and smiled, "Thank you, Cynthia. And I want you too meet someone." Kara took out a flute and played a tune. Kobaruon appeared and walked over to Cynthia and smiled. It knocked her down playfully, and started to jump around as Kara laughed and helped Cynthia up, "So friends?" She held out her hand.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Just A Child A Heart   Just A Child A Heart EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:55 pm

Hana and Bolt layed on the grass. Hana was slowly dozing off and Bolt was trying to keep her awake by tugging on her leg.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-09
AcademyCash : 1721966

PostSubject: Re: Just A Child A Heart   Just A Child A Heart EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:03 pm

"Kara, I will gladly respond positive to this request considering we used to fight all the time and I guess after a while, friendship forms.
"Go Seviper!" Cynthia called out and a Seviper came out.
"Kara, I found this flute that I use to teach Seviper some moves, allow me to show you the snake dance!" Cynthia said proudly now playing the flute. The Seviper started to move and used flames all over its body making a flaming snake.
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

PostSubject: Re: Just A Child A Heart   Just A Child A Heart EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:38 am

Kara sat down in the grass and gladly watched this wonderful move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Child A Heart   Just A Child A Heart Empty

Back to top Go down

Just A Child A Heart
Page 1 of 1