Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing my Pokemon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TimGold
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
TimGold

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2010-09-24
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1246114

Healing my Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Healing my Pokemon   Healing my Pokemon EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:27 pm

Tim walks into the pokecenter and hands his Pokemon to Nurse Joy. Joy then says "I'll have'm healed in no time." Tim nods and walks over to the wifi trade machines and preses a button on the console. A woman's face appears from the black screen. The face then says "Oh, hi little Timmy" Tim's face goes red. "Mum, i told you not to call me that when i call you." The face was Tim's mum. She then answers, "Are you calling to send over your Caterpie?" Tim then says "Yeah." His mum smiles. "Okay, put the ball in the trade machine." Tim nods and puts Caterpie's ball in the Machine. "Now pull the lever to your right." Tim rolls his eyes "I know that i have traded before." His mum smiles. "Okay." Tim pulls the lever and Caterpie's Pokeball disappears and is replaced by a Premier ball. "There you go Sweety, love you, bye!" Tim goes red again. "Bye, mum." Tim's mum's face is replaced by the black of the deactivated screen. Tim then turns to the counter of the Pokecenter, Nurse Joy stands at the counter with Tim's Pokeballs. "Thanks Nurse Joy." Joy smiles "You're welcome!" Tim turns and walks away.
Back to top Go down
ALminx
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer

Number of posts : 1892
Registration date : 2010-04-20
AcademyCash : 1411931

Healing my Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing my Pokemon   Healing my Pokemon EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:54 pm

"Hi Tim." ALminx appears behind him.
Back to top Go down
TimGold
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
TimGold

Healing my Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing my Pokemon   Healing my Pokemon EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:58 pm

"Oh, Hey ALminx" Tim looks at the pokeball his mum sent over. He then releases the pokemon inside, a Dratini with strange yellow patches on it's head and tail. *Tini* "Hey, Dratini" Dratini turns to Tim and jumps over to him and hugs him with it's tail.
Back to top Go down
ALminx
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer

Healing my Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing my Pokemon   Healing my Pokemon EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:07 pm

"It's so cute. Your lucky Tim."
Back to top Go down
TimGold
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
TimGold

Healing my Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing my Pokemon   Healing my Pokemon EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:41 pm

"I know, my mum found it in Dragon's Den. She wants to know how the yellow patches impact its power. But with her focusing on her career, she asked me to investigate"
Back to top Go down
ALminx
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer

Healing my Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing my Pokemon   Healing my Pokemon EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:52 pm

"Wow, sounds interesting. So how are you gonna investigate?"
Back to top Go down
TimGold
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
TimGold

Healing my Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing my Pokemon   Healing my Pokemon EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:13 pm

"Training him and battling with him." Tim then shrugs. "I dunno"
Back to top Go down
ALminx
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer

Healing my Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing my Pokemon   Healing my Pokemon EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:18 pm

"I'll be right back" ALminx leaves for five minutes then returns to Tim,"Would you like to battle me, Tim? You could raise that Dratini..'
Back to top Go down
TimGold
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
TimGold

Healing my Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing my Pokemon   Healing my Pokemon EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:40 pm

"Okay, if it'll help with research."
Back to top Go down
ALminx
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer

Healing my Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing my Pokemon   Healing my Pokemon EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:24 pm

"ALright, we could battle here."
Back to top Go down
TimGold
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
TimGold

Healing my Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing my Pokemon   Healing my Pokemon EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:51 pm

"Okay!"
Back to top Go down
ALminx
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer

Healing my Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing my Pokemon   Healing my Pokemon EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:34 pm

ALminx and Tim walked to the battliing field. "you ready?" She asked Tim.
Back to top Go down
TimGold
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
TimGold

Healing my Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing my Pokemon   Healing my Pokemon EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:38 pm

"Yup! Go, Dratini!"
Back to top Go down
ALminx
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer

Healing my Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing my Pokemon   Healing my Pokemon EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:53 pm

ALminx smiles,"Go, Dragonite!
Back to top Go down
TimGold
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
TimGold

Healing my Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing my Pokemon   Healing my Pokemon EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:36 pm

"That is so unfair! But, meh, i can live with that. Dratini use Dragon Rage!" Dratini blasts a stream of red energy at Dragonite. *Dra, Dratini!*
Back to top Go down
ALminx
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer

Healing my Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing my Pokemon   Healing my Pokemon EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:59 am

"Dragonite use substitute!" Dragonite makes a copy of itself and the copy gets the attack. ALminx waits for Tim's next move.
Back to top Go down
TimGold
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
TimGold

Healing my Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing my Pokemon   Healing my Pokemon EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:06 pm

"Dratini use..." Suddenly, and interupting Tim in his command, Dratini glows and shifts into a Gible. "What the hell!?"
Back to top Go down
TimGold
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
TimGold

Healing my Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing my Pokemon   Healing my Pokemon EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:13 pm

*Gib!* Tim looked it up in the pokedex, the dex then said "It appears that this Dratini has the ability to transform into any other pseudo legendary in its evolutionary stage." Tim then pauses and says "Hmmm... Dratini... Gible... whatever... shift into a Monozu!" "Dratini" then shifts its body into a Monozu "Now Bagon!" it shifts into a Bagon "Now back to Dratini!" It shifts back into a Dratini. "Cool, i'm gonna call you Roo to avoid confusion when i'm giving you directions in battle."
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1138660

Healing my Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing my Pokemon   Healing my Pokemon EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Comy rushed toward them andthey notice a dragon-type move headed for roo."Get outa the way!!!!!"Comy cried as she pushed the four of them out of the way and takes the hit in the back.she falls on her face and returns her pokemon,vulpix and cubone,before landing and blacking out.2 men with a garchomp and a Charisard come out of the bushes and one says when he sees comy,"Well,not what we had in mind,but 2 for one,I guess."He picked her up and slung her over one shoulder,"Now where's that Dratino or whatever the prisoner sent over here?
Imagen how much money we'll get from the boss when we fork over both the girl and the pokemon he's been wanting!"The men are so focused on tieing up Comy and stripping her of her pokeballs and Xtransciever to notice the two boys and their pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Healing my Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing my Pokemon   Healing my Pokemon Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing my Pokemon
Page 1 of 1