Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-09
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1719966

Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:58 pm

Cynthia decided one day that the Pokemon should be able to eat in the cafeteria. Cynthia let them free inside the Pokemon eating area outside while she went to resume her lunch.
"Milotic, Garchomp, behave yourselves because I will be in a meeting for a while so please follow your orders I am giving you so there is no trouble." Cynthia said before she left.
"Garchomp, it has been a while since she allowed us to eat here, to be exact, it has been since her junior year at school." Milotic said happily.
"I know she must be up to something because why would she allow us to eat here when she hates letting us try someone else's cooking." Garchomp said lightly.
"She may be good as a master but she is a horrible cook when it comes to making berry mixes. I remember she mixed a Oran Berry and a Pecha Berry together, it tasted as bad as a cabbage." Milotic said as she laughed it off.
"You know if her little Mime Jr. was here, it would be crying off the storm." Garchomp said as it spotted no pokemon in sight yet.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
AcademyCash : 1217428

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:49 pm

"-So yeah, I'm just gonna go grab a bite to eat, stay here and play with the other Pokémon for a while" Hana said before quickly vanishing.
"Ugh, this is gonna be such a bore!" Bolt complained as he slowly began to walk.
"Oh, stop complaining!" Tsunade yelled as she scowled at him. "Seriously, you need to stop being so negative! No wonder none of the other Pokémon like you!".
"Wow, nothing like a subtle hint, eh?" Bolt replied.
Bolt sat down and began to clean his paws as Tsunade stood in her usual guarding position.
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1216542

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:11 pm

Pikachu ran inside the door, Greg walked through and vanished. Pikachu ran over to the other pokemon, then he spotted Bolt and Tsunade.

"Hey guys! How have you all been?" Pikachu jumped on top of Bolt's back and stretched out.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:29 pm

"At least we are not alone." Milotic said in a wary voice.
"Let's go join them." Garchomp said as they walked over to the other Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

Number of posts : 3886
Registration date : 2010-06-28
AcademyCash : 1270008

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Kara had let her pokemon into the cafeteria that day.

"Hm, more pokemon?" Umbreon observed them. "Duherr, genius, it's a pokemon academy," Scowled Leafeon. "Leafeon, be nice," ScoldedVaporeon, "Let's join them," Said Jolteon and the pokemon headed for the others.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:08 am

"Hey, how ya doin', Pi?" Bolt grinned at Pikachu as Tsunade waved at him cheerily. Nade looked around and saw lots of other Pokémon. "Wow, I've never even seen any of these Pokés before" she said in a low voice as she changed into another protective position.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1216542

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:35 am

Pikachu jumped down from Bolt's back and looked at the newcomers.

"Hello, how you doing?"
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:59 am

Bolt turned around to face the other Pokémon. He took one look and scoffed. "I can't wait until we get out of here" he muttered as he flicked his tail, resulting in a slap round the head from Tsunade.
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:32 am

All the pokemon opened their mouths to speak, but Vaporeon was the one to greet them, "Hiya! I'm Vaporeon," She greeted cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:42 am

Espeon and Flareon had just got done eating, when they noticed that their friends were all over with other pokemon, "Hmm...should we join them?" Asked Flareon. Espeon sighed, "I guess so... Kara does want us to make friends" She scoffed before padding over to join them, Flareon close at her heels.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:45 am

Bolt rolled his eyes and yet again got slapped round the head. "Sorry about my friend here, he's just fed up. Nothing personal" Tsunade said as her smile beamed wide. "Anyways, the name's Tsunade, Nade for short. And this here is Bolt, but he prefers to be called B, heaven knows why". She nudged him with her wing. "Well, say hi, you ignorant piece of-"
"-Hi. There, y'happy?" he replied simply. Tsunade shot daggers at him with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:49 am

Espeon looked at Bolt, "Don't worry. I don't want to hang out with all these pokemon just as much as you do," She said to Bolt. Umbreon nuged her to shutup.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:51 am

Bolt grinned at Espeon. "Finally, someone I can relate to!". He bowed his head ever so slightly in respect.
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:54 am

Espeon nodded and smiled, "I know right! All the pokemon here are like...always in huge groups and I'm almost sick of it."
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:59 am

"Not me, I'm just here with my trainer's ma's Pokémon, all the others are in their pokballs like goody two-shoes. Wait, did that even make sense?" he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:44 am

Espeon giggled.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:57 am

"-So anyway, how long do we all have to stay in here? I have things to do, I can't be stuck in here baby sitting you" Tsunade snarled at Bolt.
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Espeon looked over at Tsunade and frowned. But Umbreon spoke up," I have no idea. The sooner kara comes back, the better," Said Umbreon.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:15 pm

"Why did they dump us in here in the first place?" Bolt and Tsunade both said in sync.
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:16 pm

All the pokemon shrugged.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:19 pm

Bolt flopped onto the floor whilst Nade pondered around to try and find a way out
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:39 am

They look around.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:49 am

Tsunade kicked the ground in defeat. "Stuff it, I give up. And I'm hungry. Does anybody know if we can get some decent food here?" she said whilst sniffing the air.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:53 pm

Milotic and Garchomp walked away from the crowd secretly a while back considering they never told Cynthia one thing, they hated being around people. This was strange considering Cynthia was always the huge famous lady that was always around a bunch of people til she came to the academy.
"It looks like kara, Rin, and Greg left their Pokemon and Cynthia may never come back!!!" Milotic cryed.
"Milotic, when has Cynthia never came back?" Garchomp said as Milotic scoffed.
"that one time when she left me in the forest to guard for Team Galactic in Sinnoh!" Milotic said.
"You really fell for that! Cynthia was trying to teach you to get over your fears at the time and she was joking about Team galactic being in the Eterna Forest. The only thing you would have had to worry about is peporatzes." garchomp said as she laughed it off.
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Umbreon rolled her eyes at Cynthia's dramatic pokemon before turning back to the ret of Kara's pokemon, "Let's get something to eat," She said, and led the way farther down the caffeteria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon   Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Day Care--Instead of role-playing as people, role-play as Pokemon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next