Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a fresh start

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
yellowguy111
yellowguy111

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2013-02-27
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1024809

a fresh start - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:44 am

"relax will ya i got this egg case" * puts egg in case * " my espeon is not used to fighting so i have to be careful now i think i need to train a bit more metang forretress come on out"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140735250

PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:00 am

"Narri doesn't mean pokemon training she means ninja training. She's a B class ninja training to be an A class." Tala said with a smile. "Yeah, her dream is to be S class and beat most of the guys, girl pride!" Nat cheered holding Narri's bag carefully. She then let three pokemon out of their pokeballs. A shiny Eevee, a shiny Raltz and a normal Snivy. "Meet my Eevee her name is Sparkle. And Narri's Snivy named Ivy and her Raltz named Camalot." she said introducing the pokemon. "Sni... (Hello...)" Ivy muttered. "Hey there!" Camalot cherped. "Vee vee eevee! (Hello! I'm Sparkle! Hi!)" Sparkle cheered.
Back to top Go down
yellowguy111
yellowguy111

PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:13 am

" wow cool pokemon and you have an eevee umbreon come on out now to get back to my pokemon training forretress metang you ready " * sees then knod * " alright metang use metor mash forrtress use rapid spin lets go !"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:28 am

practice some spells see you later." Nat said as she and walked away leaving Ivy and Camalot with Tala. Tala gave a sigh. Camalot seen the practice battle and began to walk to the battle field sitting in attack range. Ivy however used Vine Whip to puck The Emotion pokemon up and lifting him to her side before the attack could hit. "...Alright, Ivy you babysit I'm goanna go change some pokemon in a few minutes." Tala muttered.
Back to top Go down
yellowguy111
yellowguy111

PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:47 am

* watches his pokemon fight then sees metang glow * " what the metang is evolving " * metang turns into metagross * " YEAH metang evolved into metagross!!!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:54 am

Tala gave a smile before walking off hugging her Meowth as she walked. She sent her Absol to her cousin via video phone exchange thing and took out her Kabutops, Areodacyl and her pichu. She then walked back to the place where she left her little group behind only to see them watching Blake and his pokemon training. "Have you ever battled a pokemon that's been dead for millions of years?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
yellowguy111
yellowguy111

PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:08 am

" hmm cant say i ever have but it would sure be fun to " * metagross stomps its foot sending a mild shockwave in the ground * " hey what was that for metagross you have a temper and anger issues " * metagross turns at me and glares * " oh no not good why must you be like this metagross this is not the time for this we can deal with this later " * sees metagross coming at me and side steps then sends out espeon * " espeon calm metagross down now" * sees espeon calm it down * " sorry about that metagross acts up at times thanks espeon"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:25 am

Tala sent out her Kabutops and Areodactyl. "The Kabutops is Relic, he's a grump! And the Areodactyl is named Fossil, he's lots of fun. Say hi guys!" Tala said. "Kabutops-ops. (Hello there.)" Relic said in a rather hostile manner. "Areo-o dactyl dact! Areo? (Chill out man! Hey! How's it hanging?)" Fossil cherped. "Snivy snivy sni! Vy vy snivy... (A little too much old timer! You're too old to try to be 'hip'...)" Ivy sighed. "Please don't argue guys!" Tala said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
yellowguy111
yellowguy111

PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:11 pm

" heh looks like we both have pokemon that like to fight how about your snivy vs my metagross ?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:15 pm

"Ivy isn't mine she's Narri's. But what do you say Ivy? Wanna battle with me?" she asked the Snivy. "Snivy sni... vy vy sni....(I can't... I have to babysit or there will be trouble...)" she said with a shrug and a sigh. "She said she can't, sorry besides I kinda don't want to battle" Tala muttered.
Back to top Go down
yellowguy111
yellowguy111

PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:05 pm

" oh ok don't worry about it then im gonna have a look around see what there is around here see ya round " * returns his pokemon and walks away *
Back to top Go down
Lyra Soulstice

Lyra Soulstice

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-03-17
AcademyCash : 1020258

PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:53 am

Hi, My name is Lyra and I have brought my Marill, Girafarig, and my Chikorita to school with me because not only are they my team but I carry them in my Pokč Balls! I even have 2 badges: The Zephyr badge and the Hive badge!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a fresh start   a fresh start - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

a fresh start
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3