Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiger & her Dratini

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pikachugirl4life

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-11-03
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1054054

Tiger & her Dratini - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:22 am

Tiger;watched as the Pidgeot;looking at the one who attacked which is the lugia and used a gust attack Tiger pulled her hood up
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140735500

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:40 am

Soul gave a smirk using a wing to block it.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:47 am

Tiger;"try using Extrasensory "she said

Charmander thought of a better idea and used a flamethrower on the Pidgeot but not as much

Pidgoet;looked a bit scorched but it is still a fighter

Tiger;"charmander I didn't say you can attack "she said

Charmander;"char char charmander (sorry but I thought I would help )"he said in poketalk
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:05 pm

"(Chanmander climb onto my head and attack! I'll make sure you don't fall!)" Soul called.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:11 pm

Charmander;got onto the head and was ready

Tiger;"okay charmander use another flamethrower I think the pidgeot is weakening"she said

Charmander;used another flamethrower and soon the the flying type was knockout but Tiger threw a pokeball and caught the Pidgeot

Tiger;"we did we did I got me a Pidgeot lets show Tala "she said happily

Charmander;after that battle charmander started to glow
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:35 pm

Tala and Ocean flew over to see. "Wow Charmander's evolving into Charmeleon!" she cheered.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Tiger;looked and soon the glow was gone and a charmeleon was in the charmanders place "wow Charmeleon good job "she said petting the top of charmeleons head

Charmeleon;"Char (yeah I am a charmeleon now thanks to that battle )"she spoke

Tiger;"hey Tala take a look at this "she threw the pokeball and a Pidgeot was fly by their side and Tiger jumped from the lugia and onto the Pidgeot "and I just caught it to "she smiled proudly

Pidgeot;flying like it didn't even had not been scorched with Tiger on her back Flying near Ocean now
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:59 pm

"He's a bit small compared to my Pidgeot; Petey." she said with a sweet smile. "I'll be right back you guys keep flying!" Tala called letting out Crystal jumping onto the Dragonair's back and flying back towards the academy.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm

Tiger;watched and looked at the Lugia's and was flying on Pidgeot's back between them thought of an idea "a male and a female Lugia "so are you guys brother and sister ?"she asked them

Charmeleon;now waving his tail proudly and soon Lightning came from out of iger's Shoulder and jumped to Oceans head
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:41 pm

"We don't have genders, we just have different voices and seem more masculine or feminine. Its hard to explain but don't worry. And he's we are siblings." Soul explained. Tala came back not long after riding a Pidgeot that was 2 or 3 times the size of and average Pidgeot. "This is why I find your Pidgeot small.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:19 am

Tiger;"oh"she said and noticed a large Pidgeot"yikes that is huge "she spoke again while her own just watching and thought the other Pidgeot might be interesting
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:46 am

"Yep the funny thing is he was a smaller than average pidge!" Tala giggled. Petey looked at the new pidgeot with interest. He was mused that he seemed so small.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:47 am

Tiger;"you must of done a lot of training with this one "she said "you know lets land I bet the flying types could use a break from flying and I could use something to eat "she said again
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:29 pm

"(We have to go now girls, alright?") Soul called. Tala gave a nod.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:52 pm

Tiger;"see you guys soon "Lightning jumped to Tiger's shoulder and Tiger put her Charmeleon back into it's pokeball and turned to Tala "race you back "she said and with her Pidgeot she had a head start
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:30 pm

Petey flew swiftly and quickly keeping up with the smaller Pidgeot. He then used Areal Ace to pick up speed and flew neck and neck with the younger one.

((How about it ends up a draw between the two birds?))
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:53 pm

(sounds good to me )

Tiger;on the ground infront of the school petting her new pidgeot"what a fun race "she told Tala before letting her Pidgeot and Pikachu have some poffins

Lightning;was now munching on his poffin and Pidgeot was trying the poffin and really enjoyed
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:21 am

Back at the pool

Jeff;Tiger's little brother was by the pool with his Squirtle inside it he is wearing his swim trunks and a white t-shirt watching his squirtle swimming around and around and sighs not very much a talker except for his squirtle

Squirtle"squirtle squirtl squirt(Jeff why aren't you swimming with me ?")he asked his trainer

Jeff;"well at lease I won't spot anyone else around here "he said taking his shirt off and jumped in the pool

Tiger;walked in and noticed someone familer"Jeff ?"she stopped with Lightning her pikachu next to her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiger & her Dratini
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2