Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiger & her Dratini

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pikachugirl4life

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-11-03
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1051554

Tiger & her Dratini Empty
PostSubject: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:05 pm

Tiger;was letting her dratin go for a swim in the water gymnasium as she sat at the edge of the pool she pet her feet in

Dratini;playfull swam around pretending to fly underwater
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:08 am

Dratini;soon came to the surface for a bit of training with Tiger

Tiger;"Dratini ready for some training we still need to work on some of your attacks lets try the move dragon rage "she told him

Dratini;nodding soon started trying to use Dragon rage
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140733000

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:49 am

Tala walked in with her Kabutops, Typhlosion, and Flaaffy. "Hi there guys mind if we train in here with ya?" Tala called walking over. "I'd happily watch, Relic is wanting to train a bit though! And my chubby buddy here wants to sit around ain't that right Paddy?" Makoko giggled. "(If I'm Paddy from Emmerdale then that makes you Marlon.)" Ty chuckled. "(Don't argue you two!)" Relic the Labutops sighed.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:14 am

Tiger;turned her head"sure I could use the help with dratini' dragon rage "but soon she look at the water and dratini soon send out a lot of water and soon she got swept into the pool as soon it stopped she went up for air "hm still needs work "she said

Dratini;stopped and swam over to see if Tiger is alright
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:43 pm

"Hey if my Dragon Master cousin can teach me to teach a Charmeleon to use Dragon Rage I'm sure I can help you help Dratini!" Tala giggled. "Maybe Crystal can help out? My cousin instated I take her!" she added letting out a Dragonair. "(Hello dears!)" she Dragonair; Crystal exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:47 pm

Tiger;got out of the water grabbing a towel she brought with her and Dratini looking at the dragonair and use a small playfull slam
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:55 pm

Crystal gave a giggle "(What is it you're trying to learn? An attack or I can teach you to speak telepathically!) Crystal grinned. "So missy, you are this one's trainer correct?" she asked telepathically turning to Tiger. "She can talk with Telepathy. She's really special concidering she was dropped as an egg." Tala giggled nervously. "(That was a smart move.)" Ty joked. "Shut up Ty!" Tala exclaimed childishly.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:14 pm

Dratini;spoke in pokemon "my trainer is teaching me dragon rage but all I did was brought Tiger into the pool "he said getting out of the pool and wiggled over to his Trainer looking back at Crystal

Tiger;shook her head a bit and then looked at her dratini before picking him up petting him smiling "yet there is a lot of attacks to learn other then dragon rage yet I rather make sure all my pokemon take their time I mean you never what you will miss soon that dragoniar of yours will be a dragonite while this dratini will be a stronge dragonair "she said
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 pm

"My Dragonair Should be a Dragonite. She doesn't want to evolve to the point she now chooses to wear an everstone." Tala explained. "I like being a Dragonair I wouldn't be the same if I evolved. So I stay this way through choice!" Crystal added.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Tiger;"same for my Pikachu except he doesn't need the everstone he rather be a pikachu then a raichu "she said before sitting near the edge of the pool and put Dratini in the water "speaking of pokemon I wonder if I will see that lugia your Suicune went see ?"she asked

Charmander;Lightning and Poochyena came running but Charmander did not want to be near the pool
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:46 pm

Tala gave a grin when something nudged her shoulder. Turning around it was Avalon. "Avalon! Are they here?" she asked. Avalon gave a nod turning to the other girl. "Wanna meet them?" Tala asked.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Tiger;"yes lets go "she said before went to change into dry clothe and headed outside with the lugia feather ready in her hand as Lightning Charmander Poochyena and Dratini all went outside
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Outside Avalon, Tala, Ty, Makoko, Relic and Crystal all went over to two Lugia, one was slightly smaller than the other. "Tiger I'd like you to meet two of my friends, Soul and Ocean. Ocean is the smaller one." Tala said. Ocean leaned close to talk to them. "(Well hello there dear, you should come Visit home more often, you know Lugian and Ho-Oh love it when you visit!" Ocean said with a grin. "(That's why I'm here! To keep and eye on her. By the way, she knows Arceus. So thats a step up.) Avalon said with a grin. "(Great, I'll let Lugia and Ho-Oh know when I see them.)" Soul said.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:48 am

Tiger;still holding the Lugia feather she found"hello "then she showed them the feather trying walking closer "I never seen Lugia's this close before I read about them and sometimes I come to the ocean to try and spot one until I found this feather did one of you drop this for me to find or were you molting ?"she asked a little curious
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:17 am

Ocean looked at her with a smile "(Oh that's a baby feather, you keep it dear! A good luck charm! Do you girls wanna go for a fly?)" she asked excitedly. Soul and Avalon gave a sigh. "(Just say yes! Please or she'll go on about it!)" Soul exclaimed. Tala gave a giggle "I'd love to, come on Tiger, they're offering to give us a ride!" she giggled putting her Pokemon into pokeballs.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:23 am

Tiger;"sure and lets pack something to eat so we can have a picnic"she said before putting her pokemon except her Pikachu and Charmander and the three went onto Soul"Lightning climb on my shoulder Charmander you sit infront of me it will give what it is like to fly"she said

Charmander;and Lightning nodded and Charmander was excited "char charmander char "lets go but not over water please ?"he said
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:48 am

Soul gave a nod leaning close to the ground so the could climb on. Tala gave a giggle climbing onto Ocean's joint between the nack and back between her shoulders. "(Hold on tight, I'll not do stunts but I won't promise a smooth ride.)" he said with a grumble.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:05 am

Tiger;smiled made sure Lightning and Charmander is on and looking at Soul petting the top of the head " before holding on with her other arm is around her charmander and Lightning climbed down in the back of her Hoodie just incase
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:07 am

Ocean and Soul flew up into the air and flew up so high you could touch the clouds. Tala whispered something to Oceana and the duo flew ahead doing a few flips and spins.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:33 am

Tiger;feeling the wind in her hair and charmander looking down feeling joy as he felt the clouds on his tail being careful do the fact clouds are made of water

Lightning;was peeking out from inside of the hoodie and noticed some Pisgey's fly near them "pika pikachu(watchout for the pidgey's )he warned
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:41 am

"(I'm not worried about them it's the girls. They're a bit crazy. Especially together!)" he sighed as Ocean done a forward flip.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:44 am

Tiger;had an idea "you think I might try to catch one or is it too high for that ?"she asked the Lugia
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:56 am

Soul have a smirk. "I know Hydro Pump, Extrasensory, Areoblast and Fly; obviously. I'm up for a bit of fun." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
pikachugirl4life

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:02 am

Tiger;"alright then Soul lets use Hydro pump on the one infron looks like a stronge one "she said

Lightning and Charmander looked at her and the Pidgey's
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:17 am

Soul used a weak hydro pump on the strongest looking Pidgeot in front of them not wanting to knock it out right away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger & her Dratini   Tiger & her Dratini Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiger & her Dratini
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next