Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checking up on things anda few surprises....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1099532

Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:49 am

Vanessa gave him a gentle smile "..draco..if you keep this up for too long you realise that you'lll get hurt right?" She told him gently
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140735500

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:57 am

Tala understood what she was talking about walking over to him "Draco, remember you always tell me not to use my powers cuz it'll hurt me, well I'm telling you the same. Stop using this sheild. We won't move if you do." she said looking up to him with big sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:12 am

Draco was about to stop before hearing a high keening sound in his head,making him make the shieald even stronger
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:19 am

Tala held Makoko tighter wishing Team Genesis would hurry and get here so Draco would stop and rest.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:29 am

Vanessa tried to put a hand on Draco's shoulder.he flinched and jumped forward a bit,the aura shield stopped and he held a hand up to stop her,preparing an aura sphere. Vanessa didn't stir,she just closed her eyes and lowered her head,bracing herself
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:33 am

Makoko jumped out of Tala's arm using Electro Ball on Draco to shock him and stop him from hitting Vanessa. "Stop it. That's your mother and if you attack her then that means you're dispicible!" Makoko shouted. Tala watched waiting to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:36 am

Vanessa knelt to Makoko "don't you worry,Makoko..." She stood up and turned to Draco "he's not himself...if he hurts me while he's like this,i'll forgive him...."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:41 am

Tala gave a sigh, "Makoko, if he throws an aura sphere use Electro Ball to counter it!" Tala whispered, Makoko gave a nod as Nat walked over. "Draco, how long until your higher in command gets here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:56 am

"my superior is not coming...." He told Nat solemnly "she is busy with another mission...."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:00 am

"So why are you holding us here? And how long for? I may be a witch but waiting here until I'm an old bag is taking it a bit too far." Nat sighed. Tala sat down in agreement.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:08 am

"you will remain here until the commander has finished...." He told her solemnly. Vaness began to walk back to Darcy's side before realising something,she remebered Aaron's exact words in her head "they're getting rid of all kids part of project LLX" she then pictured the target in her head...Ashley. "Draco...is your superior going to get rid of someone at the academy?" Draco nodded
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:13 am

Tala became surprised then thought of something. "Draco, I need out. I gotta go back to the academy..." she said turning a bit red.

Last edited by Tala Shinju on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:19 am

"do you take us for fools?" Membrio smirked jumping down from a tree,Draco stopped the shield to let him through and put it back up when he was in "hehe...that was a very sly stunt you pulled Vanessa!" He taunted as Vanessa stepped back slightly
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:24 am

"I'm not kidding I drank like a gallon of water and twenty cups of tea and I still haven't been to the bathroom, I gotta go!" Tala groaned. "Besides Isao is at the academy if Ashley needs help and his sister Sakura is with him to visit so I seriously don't think she needs my help!"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:29 am

Membrio just smirked at her as draco was beginning to feel the effects of putting up an aura shield for so long
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:32 am

"She honestly has a weak bladder you should let her go if not Nat will teleport her out!" Narri said giving a grin.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:34 am

Membrio sighed and whacked Tala on the head mockingly.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:40 am

Tala cluched her head. "What was that for jerk?!" she growled as Narri went to step forward.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:50 am

Membrio shrugged "felt the need..." He turned to Vanessa "well this is a bit of a predicament isn't it?" Vanessa sighed "what do you want?" "you..." Vanessa stepped back a bit "what?....what do you mean by that?" Membrio held his hand out "if you come with me and let us finish the tests,there's a chance we could stop all of this!" Vanessa stepped forward the tiniest bit,unsure of what to do
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:56 am

"Over my dead body!" Darcy said walking over. "Then you gotta go throught me!" Edward said not far behind. "Then me and my blade!" Narri grinned. "Then me!" Nat added. "You'll have to go through me too. Kill me once shame on me kill me twice shame on you!" Tala added.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:04 am

"well then!..drake?" Draco looked to him "go join Cyto for now,i'll settle this little matter!" "Yes sir..." Draco said walking away.Vanessa gasped "DRACO!" She tried running over but was stopped by Membrio as Draco dissapeared into the shadows
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:06 am

"Dont you dare touch my sister or else!!" Darcy barked.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:11 am

Membrio sniggered "or else what?" He said grabbing Vanessa's arm and twisting it behind her back,she screamed slightly "do you think you've got the guts to take me on?" He taunted,tightening his grip which made Vanessa flinch "Darcy,no! He's dangerous!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:17 am

Darcy put his hand in his pocket disappearing into darkness and appearing behind Membreo. "I'm a trained warrior I don't lose!" he snarled pulling his hands out of his pockets. They had Iron Claws a weapon used in ninjutsu. He went to attack.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:22 am

A darcy was almost a centimetre away he held Vanessa in front of him to stop him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking up on things anda few surprises....   Checking up on things anda few surprises.... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking up on things anda few surprises....
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next