Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a risky rescue mission

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1088275

a risky rescue mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a risky rescue mission   a risky rescue mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:35 pm

Mew giggled in sync with air. Maylene cupped her cheek a bit. She gave a determined smile and a nod. She stood up and took aaron's hand "c'mon mew,let's get you home!"mew then gave maylene a quick hug as they all left the dorm,headed back to the forest
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140735500

PostSubject: Re: a risky rescue mission   a risky rescue mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:37 pm

Air hung on Tala's shoulder and rested "(Mew do this it uses less energy and the girl does all the work!)" Air giggled.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(

PostSubject: Re: a risky rescue mission   a risky rescue mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:41 pm

Mew giggled as they got outside the academy. Maylene coul hear footsteps
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: a risky rescue mission   a risky rescue mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:44 pm

Tala turned to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-06-15
AcademyCash : 1089779

PostSubject: Re: a risky rescue mission   a risky rescue mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:45 pm

As did Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a risky rescue mission   a risky rescue mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:35 am

Maylene edged back a bit as her ranger teacher came into view, the teacher sighed "i never thought you were a troublemaker 'til now Maylene!" Maylene stepped forward "miss,i can explain!" the teacher put a hand up to silence her "you can explain to the principal!" She rolled her eyes to Tala and Aaron "i think the principal will want to see you two as well!" Maylene shook her head "leave these two out of this! It's not anyone's fault but mine!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: a risky rescue mission   a risky rescue mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:45 am

"Miss what would you preferred her to do, leave new to die? She was right to take mew in and heal it, then you wouldn't walk around to find a dead Pokemon!" Tala hissed "And the shiny one came to visit me from Ecruteak, Air's a good buddy of mine and was missing me."
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a risky rescue mission   a risky rescue mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:24 am

"well,Maylene should've went to a teacher about the injured mew,i am far from saying she should've left it to die. And friend or no friend, that mew shouldn't be on campus!" She said pointing to Maylene and then to Air as she spoke. Maylene stepped forward a bit more "miss, it's not their fault! It was me who took mew in!" She began to plead her case as mew cuddled up to her. The teacher sighed "the principal will see the three of you later!" She said walking away
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: a risky rescue mission   a risky rescue mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:26 am

"Let Narri handle it?"
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-06-15
AcademyCash : 1089779

PostSubject: Re: a risky rescue mission   a risky rescue mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:28 am

"Agreed, I'm heading I have a meeting." Aaron said giving a wave a he left.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a risky rescue mission   a risky rescue mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:18 am

Maylene gave him a wave. Mew turned to her "what a grump!" Maylene nodded mew tapped her shoulder making maylene turn "can i ask,why did you save me?" The mew asked her.Maylene giggled and shook her head "i couldn't just leave you now could i?" The mew pouted slightly "but you got into trouble because of me..." Maylene took the mew's hands "listen,i'd never leave a pokémon in that condition" the mew hugged her "i want to stay! i don't wanna leave you! But..." Maylene hugged mew back
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: a risky rescue mission   a risky rescue mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:59 am

"You can come visit with Air, that way you know you won't get caught." Tala suggested.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a risky rescue mission   a risky rescue mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:06 am

Mew looked at Tala and gave her a cheery nod, it gave maylene a hug befor floating beside air "should we go then?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: a risky rescue mission   a risky rescue mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:08 am

Air gave a nod before waving goodbye and flying off.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a risky rescue mission   a risky rescue mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:11 am

Mew waved and followed Air "don't forget me!" Maylene shouted after Mew "i won't!" Mew shouted back as they dissapeared from sight
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: a risky rescue mission   a risky rescue mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:13 am

"Mew will come back and help a lot trust me! Come on trainer class!"
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a risky rescue mission   a risky rescue mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:43 am

Maylene nodded and headed to class with Tala
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a risky rescue mission   a risky rescue mission - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

a risky rescue mission
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2