Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

teaching my little sister

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1097782

teaching my little sister - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:35 am

Draco looked at his watch "dang thing...it's stopped,what time is it?" Fortune gave a chuckle as he's never seen a soft side to Neon until now
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140733750

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:37 am

Tala placed the violin on her lap and took out her pokegear "Uh, 4:15 pm, why?" she asked a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1097782

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:44 am

"ah crap!" Draco put his violin in it's case and returned his pokemon "i'm really sorry Tala,but i'm late for researcher class!" He walked over and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek "i gotta go,i'll see you later!" He said dashing off
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140733750

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:48 am

Tala gave a bit of a pout for a second then put the violin in it's case and her pokegear in her bag. "Come on you guys we're going to the volcano!" she grinned thinking 'I'll practice and maybe I'll show Onii-chan I'm really good!' They pokemon got up with Ty carrying Zoe who was still asleep and they headed to the Volcano where Tala began to practice in silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

teaching my little sister
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3