Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

teaching my little sister

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140733750

teaching my little sister - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:18 am

"Ok, will I try that again?" she asked. Her Pokemon gave a pleading gaze as if to say 'please say no!'
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1097782

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:33 am

"well,the first three were perfect, what i think would work is if you played the last note twice,because sometimes there's a difference in there somewhere" he then demonstrated,playing the last note twice and there was a slight difference between the two times he played it "ok,try that!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:36 am

Tala done as she was told playing the last note twice getting it right this time. "I done it!" she said with a big smile. The pokemon were glad too as it meant they didn't get earache.

OOC: join chatbox
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:38 am

Draco messed up her hair "see! Now you've got it!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:41 am

Tala gave a giggle "What's next sensei?"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:44 am

Draco thought for a minute "do you wanna continue with the basics or move on to the more complicated stuff?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:46 am

"Do you think I'm ready for the moe complicated stuff?" she asked. Her pokemon gave one another a worried glance.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:50 am

Draco put a hand on her shoulder "i only wanna teach you what you're comfortable with"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:53 am

"I don't mind, let's give the complicated stuff a try and get the pokemon's opinion?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:00 am

"if you want!" He told her
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:02 am

"Alright, so what's the complicated things?" she asked eager to be able to play the violin like Draco.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:06 am

"things like,playing two notes at the same time, holding notes without screeching,stuff like that!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:09 am

"Ok, I'm ready to learn!" Tala giggled. "(This is going to end in disaster!)" Ty grumbled "(I love Mama just not the screeching wood monster in her hand!)" Zoe agreed.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:28 am

"so what first?" Fortune then appeared to Zoe and Ty, he gave Zoe a warm smile "mis mis magius! Mis magius?(well hello there little one! What's your name?)"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:33 am

Tala shrugged "Your the sensei you decide!" she giggled. "(GAH! Don't sneak up on me like that!)" Zoe squeaked. "(I'm Zoe Zorua, hiya!)" "(Name's Ty Typhlosion, and I guess you already know Relic.)" "(Hey, Fortune. Nice to see you again.)"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:45 am

Draco thought for a minute "i think two notes at the same time would be good for you,ready?" He asked her. Fortune gave them a polite bow "(wonderful to see you again Relic! If you do not kknow me,i am Fotune the mismagius and over there)" he gave a shiny luxray and unamused glare "(sulking i presume is neon the luxray)" the luxray huffed and curled up behind Draco's chair
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:49 am

"Ready!" Tala cherped. Zoe gave a grin dashing over to Neon. "(Hello, it's nice to meet another shiny pokemon. I'm Zoe Zorua! And I wanna be your friend!)" Zoe grinned "(Wanna hug?)" Ty gave a chuckle at Zoe's enthusiasim and shook his head "(Five minutes and she'll fall asleep, I bet it!)" he chuckled. "(So, do you think he'll be able to teach her?)" Relic asked in a semi-interested way.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:02 am

Neon looked at zoe for a minute and gave a smile, she was just too cute! "(alright,come on then!)" She said moving her paws further away from each other. Fortune looked shocked "(that's out of character!)" He chukled a bit "(neon is not usually a friendly pokémon!)" he turned to relic "(and i certainly think he can teach her! Ever since those two found out they were siblings,he's become a different person!)" Fortune told relic. Draco got into position " now i will warn you! I do this differently from the professionals!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:08 am

Zoe gave a grin giving Neon a hug and snuggling up in her fur. Ty gave a grin listening to Fortune. "(I remember back in Ecruteak went he tried to kill them. I was the Quilava by the way! I can say they do get on great together!)" Ty commented. Relic gave a nod "(I guess getting a new responsibility like a younger sibling makes a person change, usually for the better like them!)" Relic commented. Tala gave a grin "Different is ok! I', ready to learn Sensei!"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:02 am

Draco pressed two strings down at the top of the violin and played the same strings at the bottom "that ok for you?" fortune nodded "(i will say, it's also a good example of how someone can change under someone elses orders!)" Neon wrapped her tail around Zoe and smiled "(you ok there?)"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:08 am

Zoe gave a nod and a grin "(Your fur's so soft, Onee-san!)" she giggled. "(True true, I guess we can say thing's will be fine.)" Ty muttered "(Ah, very well...)" Tala gave it a try and got it ok.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:08 am

Draco smiled "that's good! I don't see why you didn't learn violin before now!" He told her. Neon blushed a bit and gave zoe a gentle smile "(glad you're happy sweetie...)" Fortune gave Ty and Relic a nod
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:13 am

"No-one else knew how to play, they only gave me sheet music and that was like an alien language or something!" she giggled nervously. Ty gave a grin "(Uh Fortune sorry I called you a girl, but honestly I thought you were one dude!)" Ty chuckled. Relic raised a brow and Zoe curled up even more inNeon's fur and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:24 am

Neon soon fell asleep to. Fortune shook his head "(it's perfectly fine, i'm used to it if i'm honest with you!)" Draco chuckled "it's fine sis! That's what happened to me when i was learning electric guitar!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:27 am

Tala gave a giggle "What's next?" she asked. Ty looked over to the girls "(I told ya she'd fall asleep I just didn't expect Neon to fall asleep!)" he chuckled. Relic gave a nod sitting down.

OOC: Join chat I need saved from football talk!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: teaching my little sister   teaching my little sister - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

teaching my little sister
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next