Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1087525

My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) Empty
PostSubject: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Colin sat waited at the side of the hot springs for Ashley, he had to tell her this...or he would never forgive himself.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
AcademyCash : 1098782

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:31 pm

Ashley found Colin and sat next to him "hey, you wanted to see me?"
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:33 pm

"uh....." He grew nervous,hid cheeks going red "i want to know....what did you think when i chose kelly to be my dance partner?"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:36 pm

Ashley blushed a bit "well...at first i was a little upset,but then after you gave me that apologetic look in your eyes..." she told him,thinking back "i just knew,you only did it to stop an arguement!" she said with a bright smile "why d'you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:39 pm

"cause...the truth is..." He held her hand "you know i like you, but...." he squeezed her hand a little bit "ever since i first saw you,when i came here.....i just knew that....." He gave her a gentle smile "Ashley i love you! I always have!"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Ashley blushed and covered her mouth,with tears in her eyes "colin.....I...." she sat closer to him "i love you as well!" she said, putting her hands on his cheeks and kissing him gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Colin closed his eyes and kissed her back,placing his hands on her shoulders. When they stopped,colin gave her an affectionate smile "so then.... Would you go out with me?"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:47 pm

"well...i...." she looked down "i love you so much but....i just don't feel ready to have a boyfriend yet.... i mean....i'm 11,twelve in february...and your 12, thirteen next july...know what i mean?" she said gently, resting her head on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:48 pm

Colin nodded "i completely understand your point...come to me once your ready,alright?" He told her gently
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Ashley nodded "although....i need your help with something..." she said,pulling her head away
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:51 pm

Colin looked to her "anything..."
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Ashley showed him a pendant,usually hidden beneath her lime green jumper which was glowing a mix of red and cyan "this aura crystal was given to me when i was 4...it was made to protect an aura identical to Tala's...i promised myself i'd give it to her but...."
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:55 pm

"But?"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:57 pm

"over these past seven years,it's absorbed some of my aura,i could end up hurt but...i just know this will help her..."she stood up and tried unclipping it from her neck "*gasp"..n-n-no!! no way!" she knelt to the ground in tears
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Colin stood up "ashley!? What's wrong!?"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:00 pm

"IT'S NOT COMING OFF!! colin it's not coming off!! this crystal is Tala's aura and i want to give it back to her! i want to make sure she can be safe...and be happy with tristan...but it just won't come off!! i don't understand!" she said before bursting into tears
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Colin helped her up and held her close to her chest "ashley....would it possibly kill you?"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:02 pm

Ashley nodded "but the fact is....Tala is more like my sister,i would gladly help her,even at the cost of my life!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140734750

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:04 pm

Tala came out of the tree line, she had been following the pain in Ashley's aura. "Ashley don't take that off!" she shouted running over.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:08 pm

"tala....i just....i just wan't to help....this crystal will protect you...besides...it shouldn't really kill me!" she said to her,pulling away from Colin's embrace
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Colin gave Tala a sympathetic look "tala....it's her choice..." He said
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:10 pm

"It's absorbed some of your aura and your aura can't regenerate like mine! Being a non-aura guardian you loose part of your aura it will kill you!" Tala told her "So don't take it off!"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:11 pm

Ashley ran up and hugged Tala with tears in her eyes "tala....you're like my sister...i want you to be happy...and enjoy your life,with tristan maybe!" she said as the pendant loosened with no-one noticing
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:13 pm

"What even is it? It absorbs aura that's all I know but what is it?" Tala asked hugging Ashley back.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:20 pm

"it strengthens your aura,it was made for you! i promised my mom i'd give it to you!" she said,still in tears
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)   My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega) Empty

Back to top Go down

My true feelings......(MarioandSonicmad and Nin_Sega)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Academy :: Academy Hot Springs-
Jump to: