Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turning it up a notch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140735500

Turning it up a notch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning it up a notch   Turning it up a notch - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:40 am

"Don't worry once she get to know him she'll back off his territory but she'll tell him what she thinks right up!" Tala giggled "It true an Entei lives near by and she tells it what's on her mind and give it into trouble sometime!"
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2012-07-01
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1085131

PostSubject: Re: Turning it up a notch   Turning it up a notch - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Kai chuckled and nodded, "Alright, then I'd love to help give Vulpix a good home then." He said. "Does she have a name or anything? She sounds like a handful."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Turning it up a notch   Turning it up a notch - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:15 am

"Her name's Sparkle because she's a shiny Vupix. But you can change if you want!" Tala mumbled with a grin.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Turning it up a notch   Turning it up a notch - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:59 pm

"No, no...I like that name, Sparkle..." Kai said, smiling lightly. "I'm sure she'll be a great pokemon to take care of." He said with a grin.

Blaze heard the conversation, but wasn't sure what to think of it as he shrugged and turned back to Ty and Stripes happily.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Turning it up a notch   Turning it up a notch - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:47 am

"That's good, so what was your training plan for today?" Tala asked curiously.

Ty and Stripes began to joke around having a jolly old time.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Turning it up a notch   Turning it up a notch - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:36 pm

"Hmm, I was thinking Blaze and I would split up again, I'm getting a feel for the track and he felt like pulling the weighted board again, he's been determined to show that he's able to pull a little more weight." Kai answered.

Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Turning it up a notch   Turning it up a notch - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:52 am

"Stripes and Ty could help and I can go get Sparkle if you would like?" Tala offered.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Turning it up a notch   Turning it up a notch - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:23 pm

"Well, only if its not a problem or if you want to, it's up to you honestly." Kai said with a chuckle. "I'm sure those two will help greatly though."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Turning it up a notch   Turning it up a notch - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:29 am

"Heck it's no problem, although I'm going to keep my feet
On the ground this time! It's much safer that way!"
she giggled. Ty and Stripes seemed to like the idea nodding. "Ok then I'll be back!" she grinned dashing off.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Turning it up a notch   Turning it up a notch - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:43 pm

"Thats probably for the best, you nearly gave me a heart attack..." Kai said with a chuckle, watching her run off. The boy then turned back and grinned at Stripes and Ty. "Alright, you two have the experience, what should Blaze and I do?" Kai asked, crossing his arms as he rolled his board back and forth with one foot.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Turning it up a notch   Turning it up a notch - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Stripes turned to Blaze with a grin to indecate for him to follow him. Ty then shrugged at Kai as if to say 'I ain't got a clue how to do human stuff!' "Blaze I want to see your speed, Ty why don't you take a leash and pull Kai around?" Stries suggested. Ty shrugged again "Whatever man..." he sighed taking a leash.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Turning it up a notch   Turning it up a notch - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:51 pm

Blaze knew what that grin on Stripes' face meant and the puppy pokemon gave a big bark and grinned. "You want it, you've got it ol' wise one..." He said with a chuckle. "Just point me in the right direction."

Kai chuckled at Ty's shrug and expression, wondering what exactly Stripes was ordering everyone to do, knowing that the Arcanine definitely was one to pay attention to. Seeing Ty grab a leash, Kai rose an eyebrow and grinned, "So you're going to pull me around for a bit? Don't worry, you won't have to do it for that long." He pointed out, helping Ty out before grabbing the right end of the leash and standing on the board, slowly sliding on his helmet. "Alright, this feels a bit different..."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Turning it up a notch   Turning it up a notch - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:59 pm

Stripes gave a laugh at Ty as it was the first time he seen the Typhlosion wearing the leash. "To the school and back, Ty may be a fat lug but he is faster than he looks and besides if we get there by time Tala's ready I can see if you can keep up with Extreme Speed!" Stripes chuckled. Ty gave a growl at the 'fat lug' comment and started running te course "Be back soon slowpoke!" Ty called.

Last edited by Tala Shinju on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Turning it up a notch   Turning it up a notch - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:18 am

"Sounds awesome to me, but do you guys really have to pick on each other so much? Ty isn't that fat..." Blaze muttered, rolling his eyes as he watched Ty take off quickly and mutter back trash talk himself. "Let's go slowpoke..." The firedog added playfully, laughing at Ty's insult to Stripes, stretching for a moment and then quickly springing off into a sprint.

Kai, on the other hand, wasn't expecting Ty to pull so quickly and nearly stumbled off the board. He quickly regained his balance and blinked in confusion as the pokemon before him seemed determined, which caused a smile to spread quickly on his face. "This is awesome..."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Turning it up a notch   Turning it up a notch - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:32 am

Stripes led the way to the school running quickly to see if Blaze could keep up "Ty and I are like brothers, having these digs and comments is our brotherly way of having a joke!" Stripes explained with a chuckle.

Ty was running really fast proving Stripes' point of being faster than he looked.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Turning it up a notch   Turning it up a notch - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:59 am

Blaze followed Stripes, knowing that the Arcanine wasn't running hard at all, so Blaze pushed just a bit harder, trying to close the gap on Stripes. "After all this time, why in the world didn't you just say that!!" Blaze said, narrowing his eyes as he ran along.

Kai was still feeling out how the leash would feel with a faster pokemon, and with Ty, he was getting more than he bargained for. "Don't think, just ride..." He muttered, taking a much better riding stance, using his trailing arm to help balance.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Turning it up a notch   Turning it up a notch - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:48 am

"I thought you would've figured it out by now!" he chuckled as they neared the entrance which Tala was walking out of with a shiny Vulpix. "I can tell you Ty would be the first to make a comment or tease me or anyone of his friends but he's also the first to back them up, I'm the same especially with my team!" he explained stopping next to Tala and the Vulpix. The Vulpix hid behind Tala's legs when she seen the duo.

Ty slowed down a bit going at a leisurely pace seeing no point in a race.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning it up a notch   Turning it up a notch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Turning it up a notch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Academy :: Academy's Backyard :: Academy Forest-
Jump to: