Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Food and a couple projects... (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2012-07-01
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1084881

Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:11 pm

Blaze looked intrigued at the new face popping into Kiba and his presence. "Well hello there!" He said happily, tail wagging.

Kai nodded and smiled, "Exactly, its a very handy piece of equipment to have, thats for sure."
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
AcademyCash : 1088025

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:05 am

Luna's curly tail bounced up a bit as she gave blaze a cheery smile "nice to meet you! I'm Luna!"

"luna? Luna!" Maylene called from no to far behind nat.she seen Nat and her friend and walked up to them "hi..you haven't seen luna around have you?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140735250

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:10 am

Kiba gave a smile "Luna is Maylene's partner, if I am correct Maylene is also learning to become a pokemon ranger. Maylene is also good friends with my trainer and my trainer's family so we know her very well. Where is Maylene anyway?" Kiba asked the feline.

Nat gave a smile, "It's better than carrying everything around! I remember before Tala got her pokegear she had to carry a phone, a small radio with headphones, a torch, a camera and a watch! Too much stuff, but I'm tryin to convince her to get a poketch since they're smaller and easier to carry!" Nat said showing a yellow poketch on her wrist. Hearing the girl behind her she gave a smile "Sorry, I haven't! Hey, Kai this is my friend Maylene she's also in you ranger class!" she introduced.

Last edited by Tala Shinju on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:52 am

Luna used her tail to point to where Maylene was standing

Maylene gave Kai a wave "finally! Another ranger!" She said,holding her wrist up and showing Kai her capture styler
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:07 pm

Blaze gave Luna a toothy grin, "Its great to meet you Luna, your trainer is a Ranger too? Thats awesome!" He said happily. "Its awesome that you all know each other and all this..." He said, wagging his tail like it would never stop.

Kai nodded, "I was in her shoes for a while, I finally wised up and figured out the functions of this thing and read up on the technology myself, and those are very convenient." He said, now looking to Maylene with a smile, "It is a pleasure to meet a fellow Ranger..." He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:21 am

Maylene chuckled and gave kai a smile

Luna smiled at blaze "this way no-one gets left out!"
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:37 am

Kai grinned and placed his capture styler back to his belt, "So Maylene, How long have you been at the school?" He asked, still smiling.

Blaze nodded and snickered, "Of course, the more friends the better right?"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
AcademyCash : 1099282

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:58 am

Luna smiled and nodded

"not too long,how long have you been her..kai..is it?" she said sitting down across from him
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:51 pm

Kai smiled and thought about it for a few moments, "Yeah, its Kai, and it hasn't been very long, maybe something like a week and a half or maybe two..." He answered. "So I know the feeling of not being here very long, but its awesome that you're wanting to be a Ranger too, I was starting to feel like the only one." He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:48 am

Maylene stood up and gave him a pat on the back "hehe,believe me i know how THAT feels" she said with a chuckle,sitting beside him "so have you got a partner pokemon?"
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Kai nodded and gave Maylene a big grin as she patted him on the back. "I do indeed have a partner pokemon, a young Growlithe named Blaze, who is apparently making friends underneath the table." He said with a laugh, glancing at the fire type puppy pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:12 am

"making friends huh?" Maylene lowered her head to underneath the table and spotted luna."there you are!"She sighed and patted Luna on the head "i'm not mad at you,'cause you've made some friends,BUT,don't go off without telling me,alright?" She said gently while wagging her finger a little. Luna gave her a smile and a "nyarr!" As she got back up and sat beside Kai "my partner pokemon's down there as well,thoroughly enough!" She said with a brief laugh
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:10 pm

Kai chuckled at glanced at Luna as well, "Cool choice as a partner pokemon Maylene." He said with a big grin. "She wasn't causing any trouble, probably just wanted to see Kiba and Blaze, thats all." He added. "Have you two eaten yet? I'm just hanging around to finish a couple things and have some lunch..."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:56 pm

Nat gave a smile with a nod. "Yeah, I better go, Kiba and me have something to do!" she smiled as Kiba went to her side. "bye Kai nice talking to you! See ya later Maylene!" Nat said walking off. Kiba gave Luna and Blaze a smile "Bye guys, hey Blaze I'll tell Ty you said 'hi'!" Kiba said walking with Nat as they left.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:27 am

Maylene gave nat a wave "see ya!" She turned to Kai "that's a change,Luna's usually the one i find causing trouble!"she told him with a chuckle "and i haven't eaten yet" she added
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:18 pm

Kai chuckled and shook his head, "I don't know if I can believe that, she seems like a good pokemon to me." He said with a chuckle. Hearing that Maylene hadn't eaten yet, Kai pulled up his backpack and pulled out a couple different sandwiches, chips, fruit snacks and drinks. "Take your pick, be my guest." He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Maylene gave him a warm smile "that's so nice of you Kai! but..i don't wanna be a bother..." Luna nudged Kai's leg,her way of saying "thank you" for the compliment
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:58 pm

"Please, you're no bother, trust me..." Kai said with an assuring grin. "Rangers gotta stick together right?" He added with a chuckle. gazing down at Luna and winking.

Blaze simply snickered and shook his head, "Oh yeah, you're good Luna..."
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:47 am

Luna smiled at blaze with a giggle "thank you very much!"

Maylene gave him a bright smile "hehe,guess so!" She took a sandwich and took a bite of it "may i ask?did you make these ?"
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:16 am

Kai continued to grin as he grabbed the other sandwich and took a bite, before looking concerned once she asked if he made them. "Y-yeah...Is there something wrong with them? Please tell me its ok..." He said with a wince.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:21 am

Maylene giggled and smiled at him "nothing wrong! In fact the complete opposite,they're great! You could sure beat me anyday! Eh luna?" she said giving luna a wink

Luna shuddered "last time she made me a sandwich,it gave me a really bad stomachache!" She whispered to blaze
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:10 am

Kai blushed and chuckled, "Aww geez, its nothing, I packed extras in a hurry and was hoping someone would decide to hang out and chat, I figured someone might need lunch, and low and behold, it worked out." He said with a chuckle. "I'm definitely no chef though, I'll tell you first and foremost, I've failed at grilled cheese..."

Blaze shivered as well, "He burnt the cheese so badly, you could have played hockey with the sandwich, it was so hard..." He whispered back.

(OOC- Sorry about that, wasn't feeling my best, but I feel much better and back.)
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:21 am

OOC: Glad to hear you're feeling better, great to see you back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:13 am

OOC:no worries, i'm the same. I've been really ill over the past couple of days, so i haven't been online much Sad

BIC: Maylene chuckled a bit "i'm so bad at cooking,i don't think i'd even ATTEMPT it!"

Luna sighed "honestly,this girl brings herself down to much...know matter what ANYONE says,she always find something bad..." She said,slapping her forehead with her tail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Food and a couple projects... (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2