Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding my way around

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140733500

Finding my way around Empty
PostSubject: Finding my way around   Finding my way around EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Tala looked around blankly scanning the cafeteria to see the social groups and sat at an empty table, Instinct her very large absol sat next to her trainer then began to look around at the other trainer and their pokemon. Tala then pulled out her pokegear and her lunch sharing her sandwhich with Instinct and then looking at her maps of the near by areas on her pokegear to find a nice quiet place to train when she heard Instinct give a low growl.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2011-05-14
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1313771

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way around   Finding my way around EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:51 pm

"Woah there, relax!" Tristan said as he heard the overly-large Absol Growl. He pulled out a chair and sat next to Tala.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way around   Finding my way around EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:56 pm

"Instinct, be poliet!" Tala groaned before turning to the boy, "Hi, I think we met earlier at the entrance, Tristan right?" Instinct settled down before putting her head down.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way around   Finding my way around EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:59 pm

"Yeah, im Tristan. So you must be Tala if I remember correctly..." Tristan said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way around   Finding my way around EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:06 pm

"Yeah, and this is Instinct; say hello Instinct, no need to be rude!" Tala said turning a frown to the Absol. "Fine! Hello!" Instinct groaned telepathically lifting her head up before putting her head back on her paws in a bad mood. "Sorry that's about all you get out of her, I'm trying to teach her manners...heh..." Tala said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way around   Finding my way around EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:38 pm

Tristan patted absol on the head, and when he swiped his paw at him, he grabbed it and shook it. "Hahaha, it worked" He giggled.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way around   Finding my way around EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:33 pm

"Lucky it work or I woulda hurt ya!"Instinct hissed. Tala gave a giggle before taking out some pokemon food and putting it down for Instinct "Eat that and keep out of trouble" Tala told the disaster pokemon. "So what classes do you take?"
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way around   Finding my way around EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:47 am

"Trainer class, I might start doing breeding, just for the fun of it" He said.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way around   Finding my way around EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:14 am

"Cool, I might see you in trainer class, I'm also goanna do co-ordinator class, do you know who the teachers are? I'd like to know their names so I can start to remember them, I have a terrible memory when it comes to names." Tala explained. "You probibly wouldn't remember your own name if you didn't wear a necklace with your name on it for the last eight years" Instinct hissed in laughter "That's not true!" Tala groaned blushing violently. "Are the teachers nice?" Instinct asked.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
AcademyCash : 1097532

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way around   Finding my way around EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:47 am

Ashley tiptoed up behind Tala and peeked her head around beside her "peekaboo!" she said with a smile as skitty climbed onto instinct's back,but she didn't acknowledge skitty. Ashley then looked to the boy sitting beside Tala "oops... if i'dve known you were with a friend,i wouldn't of distracted you!" she said, panicking just a tiny bit
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way around   Finding my way around EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:24 pm

"Pull up a chair, this is Tristan he's in the trainer class. Tristan this is Ashley one of my best friends from Eckruteak!" Tala introduced. "And this is her Skitty who I like to call the 'annoying one'" Instinct groaned
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way around   Finding my way around EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:30 pm

"Hey there! How are you?" Tristan said as he got up to greet Ashley
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way around   Finding my way around EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm

"She's very accident prone," Tala giggled thinking of all the accidents Ashley got herself in. "Isn't that right Ash, she's the only girl I know that could be warned there's a HUGE bag in front of her, not see it and trip over it and in the same two hours trip over her own feet!" Instinct thinking back gave a bit of a laugh too.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way around   Finding my way around EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:17 am

" excuse me!" she gave Tala a not amused look as she shook Tristan's hand "and,Instinct skitty ain't annoying" she said, but then turned around to see skitty jumping up and down on Instinct's head Ashley picked her up off of instinct and said"she's just...a suck-up!" she said, placing skitty on her lap.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way around   Finding my way around EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:49 pm

"BRAT! I might try to get you...and your little Skitty too!" Instinct laughed before walking off. "Stay out of trouble and you'll be fine!" Tala called turning to Ashley.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way around   Finding my way around EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:45 pm

"OH NOEZ!" she said lookin at her watch "i'm SO sorry guys, i'm totally late for breeder class! hope to see you both later!" she said, rushing off, skitty running after her.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way around   Finding my way around EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:47 pm

"And I better go find Instinct before she gets herself into trouble bye Tristan" Tala said walking off in the direction the disaster pokemon went off in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding my way around   Finding my way around Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding my way around
Page 1 of 1