Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Package from Mother

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheShinyMew
TheShinyMew

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-12-25
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1240843

Package from Mother Empty
PostSubject: Package from Mother   Package from Mother EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:29 am

Lindsey walked up to the clerk. "Any packages for me?" She asked. The clerk nodded. "Yup, a package from your mother." He handed her a box with a letter attached to it. She thanked him and sat down. Lindsey read the letter first. 'Dear Lindsey, I get worried about you, so I sent you a Pokemon that I caught as a coordinator. I also sent you a special dress to wear during contests. I made it myself. Good luck!' Lindsey smiled as she opened the package. Inside, there was a beautiful dress and hat designed to look like a Ninetails. Sitting on top of that was a pokeball with a fire symbol on it. When Lindsey opened the pokeball, a shiny Vulpix came out, it's golden fur shimmering. Lindsey gasped, shocked to see a shiny Pokemon. She returned it and rushed back to the big contest.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1137910

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mother   Package from Mother EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Saphire wondered around the unfamiliar school until she stopped to take a break.it was hopeless.she couldn't find the place where the big contest was taking place without some kind of map or somethin.Saphire sat down on a bench outside a door labled POST OFFICE. she knew she needed help,but she couldn't just catch a plain back to Sinoh for the map she'd forgotten on the counter that morning. suddenly,a girl came rushing out of the post office.
Back to top Go down
TheShinyMew
TheShinyMew

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mother   Package from Mother EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:00 pm

Lindsey saw the girl standing by the post office. She walked over to her and started to chat. "Hey, I'm Lindsey. Do ya need anything?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mother   Package from Mother EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:33 pm

"Oh,hi,I'm Saphire.I was jus looking for the academy coliseum for this tornement my mom signed me up for,but I'm kinda lost,"Saphire said.
Back to top Go down
TheShinyMew
TheShinyMew

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mother   Package from Mother EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:21 am

"Oh, the coliseum is the largest building here." Lindsey replied. "Here, you can have my map." She said, handing it to her. "I pretty much have the place memorized."
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mother   Package from Mother EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:15 pm

"Wow! thanks so much! I'm sure this will come in handy,"Saphire said,taking the map and looking over it as she walked down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Package from Mother   Package from Mother Empty

Back to top Go down

Package from Mother
Page 1 of 1