Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new Ranger's beginning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2011-11-19
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1141502

A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:51 am

Sean looked at her and back to Mr. Kaplan confidently nodding before realizing something quickly "for this mission would we be allowed an official Ranger Capture Styler and a partner pokemon?" trying to get a reason for his Squirtle to go along.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1138910

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:41 pm

"Sloooow down,kid,"Mr.Kaplan said,"This is MOUNT SILVER! Everyone knows really tough pokemon are up there,and your completely new! no,I'll call in a full-fledged ranger for THIS job."He started to dial a number on his styler.Bo wasn't gonna lose that easily. as Mr. Kaplan walked away,she marched to her secret room to think of a plan.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:05 am

Sean followed as he wasn't gonna give up easily either. When Sean entered the room he said "Right so what's the plan I mean my pokemon can't fly but.... wait a minute what if we were to go catch a plane to the Kanto region and using our School Styler's Catch a flying pokemon using that pokemon to leap from the plane and fly down onto Mt. Silver eh?" Not knowing whether or not the idea sounded stupid.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:25 pm

"As fun as that sounds,"Bo said sarcastically,"No sure I wanna go jumping out of an airplane onto a mountain."She turned from Sean and walked over to a desk. she pulled her lap top out of her back pack and flipped it on,entering the password. Joltik walked over and climbed onto the desk top beside the laptop."I got a better idea."Bo said,clicking a few buttons and pulling up another screen."If we're gonna do this,we have to make sure none of the unions get in our way. if I can bypass this system,I can send a virus to the union stylers,but it'll only last twelve hours at most and I don't know what this passcode is."
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:51 am

"ah allow me my dad's a member at the union" Sean said heading over to the laptop he tried all pass-codes he could think of which related to his dad and what his dad told him finally getting in with Erma's birthday. Sean said "There you go now I'll tell you what we'll go in separately and meet up in one location but we'll leave at the same time I'll use my plan of going from a plane to get there and perhaps you can go by sea and check out the under mountain sea caves ok or something" Sean then headed out through the door and after a few minutes returned with Squirtle at his side he said "And this here is my buddy Squirtle so Squirtle that's Joltik ok so allow me to do something" he pulled out his own laptop signing in with the thumb scanner and booking some tickets for the plane yet he didn't plan to stay as a passenger for long. Sean put his specialized light rucksack with all the necessities in it including torches, flight goggles, a grappling hook for scaling the mountain and a set of walkie-talkies handing one to Bo before saying "right my plane leaves in half an hour ok so here..." he tapped something in spinning round his laptop and pointing to a location on the mountain he continued "is our meeting checkpoint location ok... in fact skip the pokemon i'm just gonna parachute in so i'll meet you on the mountain ok" Sean and Squirtle listening to her response and leaving through the small low passage and ran to airport eventually reaching and boarding the plane on his way to Mt. Silver Kanto ready to leap out when the time came as he swiped a parachute on the way in and had his rucksack on his front.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Bo allowed Joltik to climb into her pocket and rushed out the window. they ran down a hilll and kept running until they passed through the forest and reached the ocean. Bo reached into her water proof shoulder bag and pulled out the water goggle things her mom had given her.she placed it to her mouth and eyes,sipped up Joltik into a waterproof pocket,she jmped into the ocean and allowed herself to sink. soon,she came to the bottom and ran slowly through the water in big jumps,looking all around. her mother had once save a pokemon that could help her,and the pokemon had given her a neacklace,which he had given to Bo. Bo planned to find the pokemon and show her the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:03 am

Sean was getting slightly annoyed at how slow the plane was going and seriously wanted to get there soon as he knew every second lost could be vital. Sean began to wonder whether or not Bo was on course to the co-ordinates.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:49 pm

Finally,Bo came to a Wailord who saw her necklace and allowed her to climb onto her back,where a walmer was sleeping.bo showed the coordinantes to Wailord and they set off.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:53 am

Sean soon began nearing over Mt. Silver and prepared his Capture Styler taking off his disguise and revealing his school uniform running to the door which he opened and put on his parachute telling Squirtle to close the door which he did leaping down again and landing in Sean arms. Sean then span around and began the free-fall straightening out his body from his current view he could see Bo and the Wailord in the distance smiling and swinging his legs around pulling the chord which caused his parachute to open and he parachuted in lowering towards the coordinates. Sean then saw a pokemon he figured could be of use as it was Excadrill shouting from his high vantage point "Capture on!" the spinning disc emerging and circling Excadrill multiple times before returning Sean smiled shouting "Capture Complete!" `now` he thought searching the area as he touched down slipping off his parachute and hiding it under a nearby rock pile. The next pokemon Sean saw was a Staraptor which could come in quite handy pending his after rescue escape, once again firing off the disc with a speedy "Capture On!" the disc circled Staraptor multiple times eventually having his second "Capture Complete!" the disc returned to his Styler. Sean went to the edge of the cliff and took out his Torch and Mirror signalling to Bo that he had reached the Coordinates awaiting his reply from her then remembering the Walkie-Talkie which he spoke down saying "Hello Bo are you there?" once again awaiting his reply through it.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:26 pm

"Yep,look down at the beach under the mountain."Bo waved up at him,wailord descending back down to the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:25 am

Sean smiled replying "Ok then Bo i'll go have a quick Scout around and meet you here in ten" turning from the ocean and walking over to Excadrill who dug a tunnel under the mountain looking for any underground rooms or caves or corridors.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:08 pm

bo noticed small figures on top of the mountain and climbed to where sean had been to get a better look.there were three of them(Sky and the triplets).
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:40 am

Whilst this was happening Excadrill broke through into a long corridor landing just in front of a couple of guards, Sean fell slightly behind Excadrill on his feet and looked to the group getting Squirtle to use a water gun attack on the 3 guards.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:37 pm

"Do you know this guy?"Bo asked the triplets again,pointing at Ashley."Yeah!We don't know him that well,but we should really save him!"Melody said."Lets dig and see if we can find a-WAIT!YOUR not a ranger!thats a school ranger's uniform!"Max said.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:57 pm

Sean watched the guards fall and hit the ground with a thump he turned jumping and catching a hold of the hole climbing up and noticing Bo he called across quietly "Bo i've found something" awaiting her to join him.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:04 pm

"gotta go!"Bo said,running away from the triplets and towards sean.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Sean dropped back down the hole regrouping with Excadrill and looking up calling to Bo "It's a tunnel and my bet is this will lead us to the missing pupils eh.?" smiling and watching for her to follow and down.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:59 pm

"Ok,"Bo said,following Sean down the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:21 am

Sean walked down the tunnel noticing some other guards this time though he waited and listened in case they mentioned the missing pupils.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Bo waited with Sean as one of the grunts said,"Still no sign of him?"The other shook his head."No.At least we know the other two are dtained-most likely."
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:52 am

Sean nodded signaling it was go-time running out and calling across to them "hey your under arrest so come with us!" putting his hand on the back of his belt and grasping the handle of a whip his father had gave him ready.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:15 pm

Bo caught the other one before he could run."Yeah!so come along and-"Than she rememebered they were still in their school uniforms.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:35 am

Sean watched as the guy with Bo attempted to take her back drawing his whip and twirling it, with a crack of the whip it was round the Team Galactic members legs and the TG member was on the ground. "There you go now I gotta go get the other one" Sean told Bo throwing her a piece of rope to tie up the TG member after unraveling his whip chasing down the other guy he thrust the whip forward taking the TG guy down dragging him along the ground back to Bo "Told ya though I'd be quick thanks to the tips from my dad" laughing as the duo of guards were placed together.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:09 pm

Bo swiftly tied the grunts' hands together with the rope,using a knot her mother had taught her.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:54 am

Sean said "Now we got these two we should split up and search for the students" Squirtle jumping up onto his shoulder as they turned continuing "We'll go this way alright" and running down the corridor with speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Ranger's beginning   A new Ranger's beginning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Ranger's beginning
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next