Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sky Dalton (W.I.P.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2011-11-19
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1142252

Sky Dalton (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Sky Dalton (W.I.P.)   Sky Dalton (W.I.P.) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:45 am

Name: Sky Dalton
Job: Trainer and Coordinator
Bio:
Sky grew up in Crown City (Sinnoh - Zoroak Master Of Illusions) and lived in a rather nice house with his younger brother and sister who were twins aged 5 (Nicholas and Carly) and his parents (Charlotte and Thomas). Sky had been attending one of the best schools in the region who had known him to be a prodigy and also sent him on to another set of schools the schools for the elites, Sky had attended many tournaments winning them all and has became quite a celeb til he left the scene at the age of 13 in order to go and train his skills yet he keeps in contact with his family at all times who haven't given away the secret of his location. Sky later joined the Pokemon Trainer Academy in an attempt to train and get better as well as meet new friends people and pokemon alike.
Personality:
Sky loves flying types and bird pokemon only ever catching them and being quite fanatic. Sky is also a little shy but will stand up for whats right. Sky is very knowledgeable, listening in lessons taking notes and absorbing everything into his head with an amazing memory able to remember everything that's ever happened since he was born and how it happened. Sky is caring and looks after his pokemon with the best care he can. Sky loves his music and can listen to Evanescence for hours on end just listening and forgetting the world (theoretically - he doesn't forget so it's a metaphor).
First Pokémon: Altaria
Appearance:
Sky Dalton (W.I.P.) Liam_r10

Pokémon:

Altaria
lvl 60
Female
Moves include:

Ability:
Personality:
-----------------------------------
Staraptor
lvl 55
Male
Moves include:

Ability:
Personality:
Pidgeot
lvl 55
Male
Moves include:

Ability:
Personality:
Braviary
lvl 55
Male
Moves include:

Ability:
Personality:
Unfezant
lvl 50
Female
Moves include:

Ability:
Personality:
Swanna
lvl 50
Female
Moves include:

Ability:
Personality:
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1139660

PostSubject: Re: Sky Dalton (W.I.P.)   Sky Dalton (W.I.P.) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:28 pm

ya never said wether you knew what an anagram was. do you?
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2011-11-19
AcademyCash : 1142252

PostSubject: Re: Sky Dalton (W.I.P.)   Sky Dalton (W.I.P.) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:48 pm

(yes - a set of jumbled up letters and you have to rearrange them to make a proper word)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky Dalton (W.I.P.)   Sky Dalton (W.I.P.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sky Dalton (W.I.P.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Academy :: Rules :: Rules :: Join the Academy-
Jump to: