Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching for some dragon types

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2011-11-19
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1140502

Searching for some dragon types Empty
PostSubject: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:10 am

Ashley had signed up for the contest with only Espeon but knew he'd be at a disadvantage as the others would use three so, he had decided to go out and catch some new pokemon knowing he could add them to his line-up as he had only signed one. Ashley was walking through the mountains knowing this was an area where all the strong dragon type lived. Ashley had soon found something though it being a ______________(Dragon Type). Ashley looked to it the dragon being quite tall and said "hey you wanna come with me now or after a battle?" grinning to the pokemon not showing any fear as he had been trained not to even have any fear, awaiting an answer from the Dragon type pokemon.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1137910

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:32 am

Alley rode over on her arcanine,buffy,and noticed him."Ha!"Alley called(thatts how she says hi)
"Me Alley!"
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2011-05-14
AcademyCash : 1314021

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:01 pm

Tristan was running round the volcano when he saw a Salamence. He decided he wanted it, and threw a quick ball at it.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:47 pm

(great others join my topic to catch pokemon of their own and sorry for getting annoyed with slightest things been a stressful day no offense meant to you Blueninja)

Ashley looked to her pushing his sunglasses up his nose what secretly scanned her face, Ashley then smiled and said "hey Alley, i'm Ashley and this here is my partner Espeon" the dragon type which then showed on Ashley's sunglasses to be a Garchomp attacked, attracting the attention of a nearby Haxorus who also attacked colliding with the Garchomp in an attempt to protect what it saw as a innocent trainer. Ashley signaled to Espeon who immediately used Psychic holding the two pokemon still, Ashley walked between them looking to Haxorus and saying "thank you friend" walking over and stroking it lightly on the nose and then moving to Garchomp saying "and you do we really need to fight?" Garchomp rolled it's eyes before also receiving a friendly stroke on the nose. They looked to each other and nodded as Espeon let them down gently and Ashley took two types of pokeball from his waist being a Luxury Ball and the other a Fast Ball each hitting their respective pokemon on the nose bringing the pokemon inside of them (Garchomp-Luxury Ball, Haxorus-Fast Ball) wobbling a few times before having the cheery sparkles appear indicating the capture of his new partners. Ashley walked over picking up the pokeball's and putting them onto his waist he turned heading over to Alley attempting to start up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:53 pm

(I didn't understand you putting _______. You should've explained that you were gonna choose, I thought you wanted us to e.e)
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:04 pm

(soz I thought that was how it goes then you said about Salamence and I thought ok so, i'll pick myself instead. apologies for the confusion)
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:08 pm

(okay, at least we sorted it out Razz)

The quick ball wobbled a few times, and it stopped moving and clicked. He caught a salamence!

Tristan walked over to Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:11 pm

Ashley looked to Tristan and said "hey nice capture" smiling to him and saying "oh sorry Tristan - Alley, Alley - Tristan".
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:11 pm

"Know me?"Alley asked.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Ashley nodded and thought something up quick saying "yeah we met before in the academy" he then looked to his legs where Espeon was weaving between them and he smiled. Looking to Buffy he said "nice Arcanine" being polite.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:29 pm

"Thanks,"Alley said."Remember now!"She remembered.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:59 pm

"Hey there Alley!"

He said as he bent down and picked alley up.

(Dunno why Razz)
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:41 pm

Ashley smiled as he watched and walked over to the tall rocks climbing to the peak he then sat there and looked out across the landscape which was a truly amazing sight calling Tristan and Alley up.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Alley giggled happily before hearing Ashley and looking up to him."Yes?"She called.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Tristan put alley on his shoulders and climbed up to Ashley. There was a beautiful view of the landscape.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:23 pm

"told ya so I mean I'd say this is the best view around" was his quick response to their arrival, Espeon was sitting between Ashley and Alley also looking at the amazing view.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:08 pm

Tristan let out his Skarmory and let it stand by him. It got bored and started walking around when it found a crack in the rocks.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:37 pm

Alley's pokemon set with her as well.(Do either of you know what anagrams are?)
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:43 pm

(Yeah, its where you move the letters from one word or sentence to make a completely new one.
Why?)
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:48 am

Garchomp and Haxorus both came out of their respective pokeball's and also looked out across the landscape, Haxorus being the one to notice Skarmory and the crack walking over and also observing the crack in the rock.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:02 pm

the others didn't notice.(Are you good at them?)
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:39 pm

(I'm okay at them...)
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:05 am

(this is getting random) Ashley was caught up in the view eventually turning and seeing the others asking "what are you guy's getting excited over it's just a crack in the rock?" laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:49 pm

(IM sorry if its random,but i really need help.see,i think ive found an anagram in this book by my favirite author,and just thinking about anagrams gives me a major headache)Alley noticed the crack."Weild it!"SHe said to buffy,who nodded and used flamethrower on the crack.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:35 am

Ashley wondered why it was such a big deal about repairing a crack in the rock calling over "Alley I think that's done now" smiling and wondering what he should do next seeing the sun lower back behind the hills the sunset colors reaching through the sky and into your eyes with overwhelming beauty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for some dragon types   Searching for some dragon types Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for some dragon types
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next