Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comy at the hideout(Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1218042

Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:29 pm

They both looked away and huffed and puffed. Harley couldn't help but laugh but his pokemon started laughing too. All except Alakazam who usually kept to herself.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1138410

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:31 pm

Blue nodded and wondered if they should take a break.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Harley sat downwith all his pokemon.

"Now you just gotta evolve Turtwig." Turtwig smiled happily.

"So, Blue tell me, what was your adventures like?"
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2011-11-19
AcademyCash : 1141002

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:47 pm

(mind if I join in if not ok)
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:02 pm

(Go ahead.)
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:27 pm

(Yeah.Haven't seen you around lately)Blue sat down and told him the ful story of how he and his friends had beatn the elite four instead of the short version he was sure Green had told him.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Harley nodded.

"Quite an adventure."
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:24 am

(soz just lost interest for a while as for Christmas I got a PS3 so i've been on that a lot instead)

Zane was nearby though running along the mountain practicing his climbing and was about a quarter of a mile away eventually reaching the top he then turned seeing his Lucario had also got up and they both smiled going over to the edge of the volcano and using some special training he called out Alakazam and leapt over the edge of the mouth of the volcano with a front-flip falling towards the magma and at the last possible moment Alakazam teleported them both back up to the top Zane nodded smiling and said "nice teleport Alakazam" patting Alakazam on the back who nodded aswell Lucario was standing there with them scratching his head. Zane then heard the voices and turned to see two people and a camp instead he just stood there not knowing whether or not to go over and introduce himself so he figured he'd allow them to make the first move and the decision, just talking with Lucario and Alakazam about the training and ways of improving their technique's.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:53 am

Harley kept conversing with Blue but Alakazam quickly turned in the direction that Zane was in. She laid back.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:01 am

Zane then thought for a while and decided what the heck he'd go over first, so he then got Alakazam to teleport him over ending up behind the camp where he tapped Harley and Blue on the shoulders and said "hey there the names Zane".
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:20 pm

Blue saw him and introduced himself as Kal.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:31 pm

"Hey... Kal" he said not fully trusting it but rolled with it as he had quite an intuition on these things being able to tell when people are lying etc. probably from his time being around and working with Alakazam picking up on some Psychic abilities Zane then looked to Harley and said "and you are..." thought for a second looking to Alakazam who nodded in agreement reading Zane's thought wavelengths and so Zane looked back and said "that's right Harley isn't it" smiling to him and wondering how creeped out Harley would be that he knew his name looking back to Blue and raised an eyebrow saying again to him "so Blue just a nickname or something?".
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:34 pm

"What do you mean?where'd blue come from?"Blue asked ,looking more confused than he really was.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Zane just said "oh i'm a little bit psychic it comes from being with Alakazam he helps us out a bit with it and it sorta brushed off on me" us meaning himself saying it to both Harley and Blue continuing with "so is it and...." he paused for a moment to focus and finishing the question with "how do you know Comy?" trying to piece it all together.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:52 pm

'uh know!'Blue thought."R-really,what are you talking about?"Scisor,standing next to him,growled suspiciously at alakasam.Charisard did the same in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:58 pm

Alakazam teleported twice disappearing and reappearing the two of them tied up tightly and unable to have the rope binds broken (no move breaking in other word's he does a mean knot) Zane looked to Alakazam who shrugged and Zane looked to Blue saying "sorry about that just if they growl at him he get a little protective anyway long story short on your mind you got you a.k.a. Blue, Comy and a girl in green all in some..." pausing again to read his mind saying "hideout or something in the volcano from what I heard from you and Harley's minds joint and where does Lance come into this?" smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:04 pm

Ble was in TROUBLE.Scisor easily cut threw the binds in seconds but that was the least of their problems,obviosly. Blue could only think of one word to say to all this,and it was,"Bye!"He dashed to the edge of the volcano and jumped,returning scisor and having Charisard catch him.then,he flew off quickly,hoping he could out run them.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:08 pm

However whilst Blue was looking was looking backwards he teleported also onto Charizard's back saying not meaning to make Blue jump "why the sudden goodbye do you want me to go ask Comy and that Green girl about this I mean I know where the base is and maybe they'll give me a straight answer" Teleporting from Blue and arriving in the hideout looking to Comy and Green who hadn't noticed him arrive he pulled up a chair saying "so Comy what's all this we got going on here?".
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:12 pm

Comy and Green jumped and turned to him.Comy quickly pulled on her yellow hat and said."What do you mean?Who are you?"Green shoved her and said,"Dude,he knows.theres areason I put that miny camra on Blue!"She said,showing her the computer screen.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:34 pm

Harley smiled as it all went down. Eventually Alakazam had gotten fed up with it and teleported him and Harley there as well. She easily was able to disrupt the psychic communications. Harley stuck out his hand.

"yep names Harley wasn't creeped out at all. Life here is never normal and your Alakazam and you really work well. Me and my Alakazam are like brother and sister." Harley looked at Comy and Green.

"Well I guess when we were in this situation there would have been no way for you to keep me from knowing." Harley laughed.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Comy nodded saying,"Think its even worse now.Green?"Green hasetated but finally told him the whole story.(You are bot invited to join a story I'm typing on a charicter I've decided to make with everyone named Ben in the academy discussion thread.hope ya can makeit)
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:23 am

(Right)

Zane said "cool Harley sorta same here me and Alakazam best buds and bro's and Comy Green's right I know it's you anyway so" he paused as they began talking telling him the whole story. Zane then said "right then that sounds cool and Comy you know me I can keep secrets" looking around he eventually said "so what we gonna do now".
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Green and comy looked at each other,looked back at him,and shrgged together.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:54 am

Zane raised an eyebrow "if you don't know what to do then how are we meant to know?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:09 am

Harley laughed silently.

"I WAS training with Blue just now." Harley said smiling.

"Maybe it'd be better if we just got stronger."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comy at the hideout(Open)   Comy at the hideout(Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Comy at the hideout(Open)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next