Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Day in Trainer Class-Chaotic Already

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DoomDesire
DoomDesire

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-08-19
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1164273

First Day in Trainer Class-Chaotic Already Empty
PostSubject: First Day in Trainer Class-Chaotic Already   First Day in Trainer Class-Chaotic Already EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Hoshi lightly tapped on the door to the classroom, and she heard a voice say:
"Come in."
She opened the door and walked in, her Zweilous flying close behind.
"Oh, you must be the new student?" The teacher questioned.
Hoshi nodded.
The teacher smiled at her and turned back to the class.
"Everyone, this is our new student, Hoshi. She has transferred here from her Ranger work in Oblivia. Please give her a warm welcome." He glanced at Hoshi again. "Would you like to introduce your self to the class?"
Hoshi nodded and replied "My name is Hoshi Saito. I am a rank 10 ranger from Kanto. I worked at Oblivia, while going back to Kanto at Vacation times to compete in the Pokemon League. This is my Zweilous, Sora."
The teacher gestured her to sit down in the empty seat at the back of the room.
Hoshi sat down in the seat, as her Zweilous rested one of it's heads on her lap.
The teacher continued his lesson.
"As you see, X Attacks and X Defends can be used in battle but their power wear off when- Gah!" Suddenly, he was drenching wet, as a rain cloud floated above his head, still pouring rain drops.
Some students snickered and giggled at the sight.
Then one by one, it started hailing on someone, then extreme sunlight, then rain again.
The teacher looked furious, as he bellowed: "Is this someone's idea of a prank?" But the moment the words left his mouth, he tripped on a puddle an landed face first on the floor.
Suddenly a student pointed to the window.
"Look! It's a Castform!"
The small cloud Pokemon floated in.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

Number of posts : 3094
Registration date : 2010-08-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1257992

First Day in Trainer Class-Chaotic Already Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day in Trainer Class-Chaotic Already   First Day in Trainer Class-Chaotic Already EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:12 pm

Red was also in the class during his break before teaching the co-ordinator class he notices the castform and sighed "Realy i dont want to feel under the weather"
Back to top Go down

First Day in Trainer Class-Chaotic Already
Page 1 of 1