Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Letter And An Idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1217928

A Letter And An Idea Empty
PostSubject: A Letter And An Idea   A Letter And An Idea EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:40 pm

Hana lay sprawled out on the grass asleep. The sun was setting and hardly anyone was around now. "Dude! Hey, Twee-Twee!" Emily yelled as Hana lazily opened one eye.
"I got a letter from your dad. It came in my name, even though it's for you" she said as she handed her an already torn-open envelope.
"It's basically your dad babbling on about the AF".
Hana took the letter out of the envelope and began to read it, smiling all the while. When she'd finished, she stuffed it in her back pocket and smiled at Emily. Emily sat down next to her and stared at the sky.
"You really do love the Air Force, don'tcha? It's like...your whole world. The majority of our family's been a part of it, and I'm sure you'll be too some day".
Hana curled up in a ball, wanting to change the subject. She hated talking about this particular subject with Emily, so tried to think of something else to say.
"Uh...have you ever thought about camping out here?" she asked quickly.
"You wha? Out here? Alone? With you?"
"Well, not just us. I mean, we could ask people?"
"...Pfft, sure. Whatever" Emily replied as she lay down next to Hana.
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1217042

PostSubject: Re: A Letter And An Idea   A Letter And An Idea EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Buizel heard voices and followed them till he found those two girls from earlier, he glared at them walking into view he was still growling at them.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2011-05-14
AcademyCash : 1313521

PostSubject: Re: A Letter And An Idea   A Letter And An Idea EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:49 pm

Ben's Bagon and an Eevee ran out onto the fields, slowly followed by Ben and Megan. Ben saw Emily and Hana and decided to walk over, see what they were doing. "Hi guys!" Ben said as he waved at the pair.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1217042

PostSubject: Re: A Letter And An Idea   A Letter And An Idea EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:52 pm

Buizel saw two more people coming he continued to growl. Isamu walked into view,

"No Buizel!" Buizel stopped growling.

"Hey... Hana right?"
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
AcademyCash : 1217928

PostSubject: Re: A Letter And An Idea   A Letter And An Idea EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Emily spotted Buizel and grinned as she released her Floatzel. "Zella, whad'ya think about camping out? Would that be fine with you?" she asked the Pokémon, who simply shrugged in return.

Hana was still curled up in a ball as they approached. She had no intentions of making contact with anybody, even as Emily repeatedly poked her in the arm.
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Letter And An Idea   A Letter And An Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

A Letter And An Idea
Page 1 of 1