Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Dorm Room Party

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1217428

A Dorm Room Party Empty
PostSubject: A Dorm Room Party   A Dorm Room Party EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Hana was walking along the hall, twiddling a necklace that she had received from Finn as a present. All of a sudden Emily grasped her arm and dragged her all the way to her dorm. "Hey! Uh, Em?! What the heck are you doing?! Get the hell off of me, NOW!" she yelled as she clawed at Emily's hand with her free arm. Emily stayed silent and pushed her into their dorm room. She didn't have time to catch her breath before her mother and some of her friends popped up from behind some furniture. "Surprise!!!" they all shouted. Hana looked around at the badly put up decorations on the walls and scratched the side of her head. "Uh, thanks guys" she smiled innocently.
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1216542

A Dorm Room Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dorm Room Party   A Dorm Room Party EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:48 pm

Harley ran up to Hana. "Well now, you only turn... however old you're gonna be once right?"
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

A Dorm Room Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dorm Room Party   A Dorm Room Party EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:06 pm

"Uh...14...and my birthday was yesterday..." she said nervously whilst clutching her arm. Just then Emily shoved a present into Hana's grasp and stood on her toes proudly. "Open it!" she encouraged her as she began slowly unwrap it. She held the pair of joggers up to the light and smiled. "Thanks Kay, they're amazing!" . Emily bowed her head and walked over to Hana's mother. "Sorry about that" Hana said as she turned to Harley.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

A Dorm Room Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dorm Room Party   A Dorm Room Party EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Harley smiled.

"Naw, all good, have a good time." Harley said and with that he took leave to his locker. Once at his locker he opened it up and grabbed the small present he had gotten Hana, he didn't really know her, so he didn't know how this would turn out, he just figured she would like these, from what Greg said.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

A Dorm Room Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dorm Room Party   A Dorm Room Party EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:28 pm

Hana watched him confusedly as he walked out of the door. She shrugged and walked over to her mother. "Ma, why did you and Emily do this? You know I hate parties, even though I'm grateful and all..."
"Well me and Emily wanted to do something for your birthday since you were at home. And, eh, I'm guessing that that's a present from someone?" Arin questioned as she tapped the necklace around Hana's neck.
"It's...it's from Finn" Hana stammered.
Arin winked and Hana immedietely knew what her mother was thinking.
"It's not like that!" She frowned as her mother grinned and walked off.
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

Number of posts : 3886
Registration date : 2010-06-28
AcademyCash : 1270008

A Dorm Room Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dorm Room Party   A Dorm Room Party EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:55 pm

Kara was petting Umbreon. She decided to give Hana her present now. She took a small box decorated with bows from her pocket. She gave it to Hana. When hana opened it, it was a pair of skii goggles . It was shiny, and a perfect fit.

It looked something like this. (Lol these are mine that I took a pic of xD)

A Dorm Room Party DSCN2825
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

A Dorm Room Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dorm Room Party   A Dorm Room Party EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:52 am

Hana's eyes widened as she took them out of the box and slowly put them around her neck. She stared at Kara and began to grin. "You, my friend, are amazing. How'd you know I needed a new pair?".
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

A Dorm Room Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dorm Room Party   A Dorm Room Party EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:19 pm

Harley returned and was uneasy about what he got Hana, but he figured she'd like it.

"Hey Hana, me and Greg chipped in to get you this." Harley presented a real official Air Force badge.

"My Dad is in the Special Ops core and has a bud in the Air Force, I asked him for a favor and just got this in time." Harley said proudly. He knew his dad might've ended up loosing his job if anyone knew, or maybe, he wasn't sure, they went through a lot of trouble for it though.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

A Dorm Room Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dorm Room Party   A Dorm Room Party EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:58 pm

Hana was grinning from ear to ear, wobbling slightly off balance as she did so. She was quiet for about five seconds before squealing. "LOOK MA! I HAVE A BADGE! LIKE, SKADOOSH!" she blurted out as she turned to face her mother. Arin smiled and gave her a thumbs up in return. Hana turned back to Harley and hug tackled him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! Oh, and thanks to Greg, too!" she squealed once again.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

A Dorm Room Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dorm Room Party   A Dorm Room Party EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:10 pm

Harley laughed.

"We went through so much trouble that Greg sugested we just give up and get you a barbie instead." Harley continued to laugh.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

A Dorm Room Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dorm Room Party   A Dorm Room Party EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:13 pm

Hana threw him a freaky glance. "...A Barbie?...Really?".
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

A Dorm Room Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dorm Room Party   A Dorm Room Party EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:16 pm

Greg grinned,

"We were kidding."
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

A Dorm Room Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dorm Room Party   A Dorm Room Party EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:19 pm

She wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead. "Whoo...well...uh, Greg? When did you get here? I've only just noticed you" she smiled apologetically.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

A Dorm Room Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dorm Room Party   A Dorm Room Party EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:42 pm

"I did just get here." Greg said.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

A Dorm Room Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dorm Room Party   A Dorm Room Party EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:50 pm

"...Ah. Well, that explains it" Hana said as she scratched the back of her head. "And, uh, thanks for the present. You really shouldn't have gone through so much trouble for me" she quietly murmured.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

A Dorm Room Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dorm Room Party   A Dorm Room Party EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:11 pm

"Not a problem, as Harley said you only turn 14 once, or, if you're birthday was yesterday then that would mean you only turn 14 twice."
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

A Dorm Room Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dorm Room Party   A Dorm Room Party EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:06 pm

Kara shrugged, "Uh...I didn't. But you're welcome." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

A Dorm Room Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dorm Room Party   A Dorm Room Party EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:37 am

"Thanks guys" she said proudly. "You're the best friends a chick could ever have!".
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

A Dorm Room Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dorm Room Party   A Dorm Room Party EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:59 pm

She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Dorm Room Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dorm Room Party   A Dorm Room Party Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dorm Room Party
Page 1 of 1