Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just For The Weekend?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1219928

Just For The Weekend? Empty
PostSubject: Just For The Weekend?   Just For The Weekend? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:14 pm

Hana was sat at a table, no Pokémon or friends with her. She was wearing her joggers, trainers and her black, white and blue tank top. Ever since she had received the letter from Jay she had been wanting to see her family again. Her mother was going back to her job on Monday and Hana's birthday was the day just before it. Of course she didn't want anyone to know it was her birthday as she hated people feeling the need to be nice to her, although they never were on her previous birthdays. Her thinking time had soon been interrupted as Emily came and plonked herself beside her. "So what's this your ma tells me about you ditching me and going back home? ...You better not be going back home. I swear, if you are....".
"Of course I'm not leaving the academy!" Hana hesitated. "I just...want to spend a weekend back home, nothing more". Emily gave a slow nod of relief as she stood up. "Good. And...I like your shoes by the way" she said quietly as she walked back out of the cafeteria doors.
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/

Just For The Weekend?
Page 1 of 1