Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Half Asleep As Usual

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1218928

Half Asleep As Usual Empty
PostSubject: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:25 am

Hana was walking to the cafeteria. She was wearing her usual uniform today and was rummaging through her bag for her hairbrush, as she didn't have time to brush it that morning.
"Argh, where did I put my dang hairbrush?!" she growled. All of a sudden her head bumped into someone else's. She looked up and smiled innocently. "Uh, sorry 'bout that..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1138410

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:08 pm

"Its cool,"Comy said.she was on her way to cordinater class.Her vulpix and cubone seemed alittle upset,bt noodded and smiled weakly.cubone hugging tightly to her leg as shy as ever
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:08 am

She grunted before running a hand through her tatty hair and looking down at the two little Pokémon.
"Aww, they're so cute!" she grinned as she knelt down infront of them.
"They're nothing like my Pokémon. Mine are really stubborn and yours are shy and cute".
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:38 pm

"Thanks."Her vulpix blushed alittle and cubone lusoned its grip on comy.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:16 pm

Hana's Luxray appeared before them and growled slightly before sticking his tongue out at the Pokémon, baring his sharp teeth as he did so. Hana nudged him and ruffled his fur.
"Well I guess we should get going B, we have breakfast to get" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:22 pm

"K bu-"Suddenly,comy's luxio burst out of its pokeball as it always did when its tail/chalenge senser twitched-and now it was shaking."Luxio!"Comy said,trying to hold down her pokemon and finally returned him.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:32 am

Bolt narrowed his eyes firmly and clashed his teeth together before standing on his hind legs ferociously.
"Oh grow up Bolt. That Luxio wasn't going to hurt you" Hana muttered, tapping the Luxray swiftly on the side of the head.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:03 pm

"Yeah,you probly woulda beet'm three seconds flat.he acts all tough cuss hes my only boy pokemon.none of my pokemon have ever realy been in a trainer battle except cubone here and only once like nine years ago,"
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:27 am

"Well why don't you try to train em'?" Hana asked, tipping her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:13 pm

"Well we train against wild pokemon,bt they arent as strong as trainer pokemon,"
Comy said.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:58 pm

"Well why don't you find a trainer and challenge them?"
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:51 pm

"Thats a good idea.mabey I'll chalenge one of the gyms some time,"Comy said,showing her her empty bage case.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Hana puffed her cheeks out as she too held open her empty badge case.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Comy shrugged and put her case away."My dad is a gym leader,and so is my brother and my moms a top coordinater and even my little sister is one of the alite four,so I gotta alot of presior on me.thats why dad gave me this vulpix when it was newly hatched."Comy said,blushing alittle and pointing at vulpix.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:35 am

"Really? My parents are in the Air Force and so will I one day...hopefully. I don't have any siblings either, so there's not pressure on me becoming a top trainer. That's probably why I don't train enough"
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2011-11-19
AcademyCash : 1141002

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:21 pm

Leon walked down the hall his Gallade at his side and was passing the duo when he gave a quick glance and kept walking as he figured he was too busy looking at his notes he had trying to piece the information together.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:31 pm

"Go,noctowl!"Comy proclaimed as she sent out the pokemon. It loved puzzles and did all the work for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:53 am

Leon flinched and rolled aside holding the paper close not allowing Noctowl to as he thought it was trying to do, ruin his life's work. Gallade then used a quick Psychic attack trying to help protect it, not knowing Noctowl was trying to help Leon called out "hey what's the deal" this was one of the first words he had said well, called out since he arrived at the academy not having any friends because he was always focused on trying to find out about his past and other things so instead he just pulled his jacket to straighten it out and began to walk away slowly still trying to figure out what the information was, still trying to piece it together. Gallade continued holding Noctowl back with Psychic til Leon put up his hand not looking away from the work and clicked his fingers Gallade letting go and running over he held Leon and used teleport as you heard the bang on the roof where he landed with his work and all, he then leant against the wall because he enjoyed this place because it was peaceful so he let his pokemon out and allowed them to run about on the flat roof whilst Leon continued trying to peace it all together.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:13 am

Comy stood,shocked in the hall."He's on the roof,isn't he?"Noctowl nodded angrily.
although it was a gentle pokemon,it had huge anger isues from being tested on by team rocket nine years ago.Although Comy had a bad memory,she couldn't help but remember that day everytime she looks at where they had marked poor noctowl on it's right ancle.
Comy tried to pull it off time after timebut it only hurt noctowl more so she just gave up.
Suddenly,noctowl used the move team rocket had foced it to learn,rage,and uncontrolably flew out a near by window.vulpix and cubone tried to stop it by using their combenation move,bone blase,but the fire bone just missed it and came back to cubone.Luxray broke out of it's ball again.on the roof:Noctowl reached the top of the roof.Suddenly,it was shocked by flash cannon.The boy notices Comy behind them on the ground riding her luxray."Now!"She shouted.you notice that she has cubone and vulpix on either shoulder.luxray and vulpix use fire blast and flash cannon on cubone's bone and she whacks the ground with it as hard as she can,sending them flying through the air and landing on the surprised noctowl.then you notice the mark on it's right foot.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:48 am

Leon notices but doesn't care so he shrugs and Gallade gets the group together teleporting them all up to the main roof of the school with the info him being really wary of people he sits up there calmly looking out across the island and see's a nearby town and something going on so he wonders whether to go check it out.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:20 am

Comy and her pokemon notice it too,and noctowl goes out of it's rage.Luxrayhopped off it and onto the roof.the others got off him and Comy took her bunocilers out of her bag.
Suddenly,two huge metallic claws come from the city.one grabs comy and the other grabs her pokemon.noctowl and Luxray hop back into their pokeballs.Comy's arms are pinned to her sides.the atackers don seem to notice the boy.They start pulling her into the air and toward the island."Run!"She wispered to the boy as the claws pull her slowely toward the city.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:58 am

Leon quickly leapt off of the roof shouting "LEAVE HER ALONE" he then flipped and landed on one of the claws Gallade used Leaf Blade on the other claw cutting it in half and Leon back-flipped off the claw and punched it and kicked it, it then snapped and Leon stood in front of Comy because though he didn't know her too well he still had a strong sense of justice and knew he has to help people in trouble. The claws began retracting broken still but headed back to the city Leon clearly wasn't done with these trouble makers yet and chased the claws putting on a mask and mysteriously he threw off his jacket revealing some sort of secret clothing to protect his identity and stop the thugs.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:03 pm

Comy started after the claws,too.She knew who these guuys were.team rocket.there was a prize sat on her and has grown over the nine years sense she met them.they were the people cubone had battled.there was a huge R written on one of the arms.
Comy also knew one other thing.this kid was AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Markj1998
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Leon ran along not thinking before he saw Team Rocket who released two pokemon out to try and attack him these pokemon being a Rhydon and a Nidoking. Leon let out Lucario and went back to back knowing he was planning on not letting them get away with this he rolled putting another pokeball just in front of Nidoking, Gallade arising from it knocking him over. Leon then ran at Team Rocket whilst his fighting duo kept the pokemon back. Leon began fighting both of the male Team Rocket members landing a few punches to their face and ribs taking them down with a final knee to the gut. Leon breathed heavily turning to see his pokemon wiping their hands showing they had beaten the two attackers pokemon. Leon returned Lucario and Gallade walked along with him as he returned to his normal clothes and walked slowly back to the academy passing Comy and nodding to her.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:03 pm

Comy smiled as she watched him leave and walked back inside.she passed him saying,"You'r secret's safe with me."With a wink and went to the lunchroom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half Asleep As Usual   Half Asleep As Usual Empty

Back to top Go down

Half Asleep As Usual
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next