Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Principal Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-09
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1722466

Principal Request Empty
PostSubject: Principal Request   Principal Request EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:20 pm

Cynthia walked up to the principal's office and walked in the door to find the principal sitting at his desk as always.
"You wanted to see me sir?" Cynthia said politely as the principal looked up.
"I want to see you to ask you about Organization Lunatic. I heard you used to be a commander in it so you must know the goals and such." The principal said in a concerned voice.
"Sir, Organization Lunatic lied to all of us. Steven and I thought that it was about getting rid of Team Rocket and such but it turns out I saw a apparition at the lake shortly after that told me everything which i reported to authorities. Cerberus which was my boss whom isn't currently because he dropped me out of the organization was supposed to get rid of Team Rocket and other troubling organizations but however, Cerberus had a different goal according to the apparition at the lake. She said that cerberus wanted to get rid of all pokemon especially the legendary pokemon and that he used us. I told Steven and he quit and now Cerberus has some unknown commander doing his dirty work along with his grunts. Now that I heard his goal, I want to get rid of him." Cynthia explained but the principal didn't believe her because he gave her a warning slip.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1139410

Principal Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Principal Request   Principal Request EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Comy sadly walked in,trying to pry all the mayonase and ketchup from her face.
Vulpix and cubone stood on either side of her,cubone huggeing her leg close shy as ever.
When she saw the principal already talking to someone,she seemed enbarrised.
She walked up to the principal nervosly and said,"Sir,Im teribly sorry about what my pokemon did,and about what happened to those two guys,and abot not taking the egg to the incubater system but I was watching it and those guys had it comin and next time Ill try to hol my pokemon down its just that their overprotective and that kids pokemon through a hamburger at me(Points at face)And those guys they werre-er-(Looks at cynthia and leans in close to principal and whispirs something.)"The principal shook his head and said,"For the milinth time,they dont exist anymore.Your mom and the rangers took care of them.
now,heres your detintion card now go to the grand hall to serve it."
Comy shook her head and stood her ground.
Back to top Go down

Principal Request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Academy :: Principal's Office-
Jump to: