Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Meeting After Class

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-09
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1720216

The Meeting After Class Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:02 am

Cynthia walks up to the valcano right after class with her beloved Arcanine. Greg and Rin shortly to arrive, she waits...
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
AcademyCash : 1217678

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:56 am

Hana stumbled up the path whilst chewing a tooth pick. Everything looked tinty bluish/greenish because of her ski goggles. All her Pokémon were in their pokéballs and she only had Tsunade, her mother's Garchomp, for company. As she kept straying from the path, the Pokémon had to pull her back en route until they saw Cynthia. "Hey, miss!" Hana shouted as she gestured a mini salute.
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1216792

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:36 am

Greg was sleeeping in the shade when he awoke he remembered the meeting after class. He ran for the volcano, getting there quickly. Pikachu was just catching up.

"Okay so what are we here for, are you going to sacrifice us?" Greg said with a hint of sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:34 am

Hana stared at Gregg in horror. "Dude!" she said as her shocked gaze returned back to Cynthia.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:14 am

Cynthia looked at both of the students and smiled.
"I am not going to punish you because believe it or not, I believe that punishing somebody for being late or at all for that matter is wrong. Instead, I wanted to ask you both a huge favor for me. You see, I need to have two people help me in the tour that happens annually. The school plans to tour Nimbasa City in the Unova region and we don't have two people to show off with Pokemon. I can provide some Pokemon if you wish not to use your own. Plus while both of you are here, Rin, you have raised your Garchomp greatly and Greg, I am surprised that you have a Drilbur considering it is rare around these parts for sure. The principal asked me if I can find two people to come with us on the tour around Nimbasa City. However, keep Nimbasa City a surprise since the students need it to be a surprise. Will you do this favor for me?"
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:26 am

Greg's face lightened. "That's sounds great!" Pikachu started to lick Greg's nose.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:31 am

"I am glad you approve and if you wish, later I cna teach you if you don't know how, to battle like a pro or better yet like me, a elite. I don't try to become a godmodder but it is just achievements and experiences." Cynthia said as she thanked Greg for his comment.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:00 pm

Hana slowly ran her foot along the ground. "Well, uh, it sounds like a great opportunity, but...I'm not very impressive when it comes to Pokémon skills".
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:06 pm

"Hana and Greg, as a lot of former positions (Don't dare call me a godmodder), I will teach you the basics. I want you to show off your Pokemon's moves. Hana's your Garchomp can learn Draco Meteor and Greg, your Pikachu's quick attack can dodge every one of them most likely and that will be your part of the show. Garchomp and Milotic will be my part.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:27 pm

(I dare not call you a godmodder, that was just a stupid misunderstanding and Im sorry.)

Greg looked at Hana, his face serious as always. "Hana I told you confidence! Your a great battler, you've beaten me before remember?"
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:40 pm

'Only 'cause you probably let me win...' she thought to herself. Well, it wouldn't hurt to try. But I just don't wanna embarrass myself, y'know?" she said as she shrugged and pulled her ski goggles onto the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:43 pm

"Now you wont make a full of yourself! Trust me, and if I couldn't help you get used to battling maybe Cynthia can. But I feel I'm the best I can be..." Greg thought for a moment back on his horrible loss against Kara. "Actually a little special training wouldn't hurt."
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:52 pm

Hana smiled as she tapped the pokéballs in her pocket, trying to decide which Pokémon to use. "Eenie, meenie, minie, m-". She was cut off by a loud roar from Tsunade. "Sheesh Nade, you're not even my Pokémon!" she said loudly. She quickly grinned and glanced from side to side. "Well....".
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:09 pm

"Hana and Greg, I would like to give a device known as a Pokedex to both of you." Cynthia said proudly. Cynthia hands Hana and Greg a fimiliar device. Now, lets go and show you both how to battle, later, I wonder if Kara can come and have a battle." Cynthia said proudly.
"Garchomp, battle dance! Milotic, battle dance!" Cynthia called out.
"Garchomp, use Flamethrower! Milotic, use Water Pulse! As you see, flamethrower isn't a wise idea but there are some trainers that still use this unfortunately." Cynthia said as Garchomp dodged the water pulse.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Greg shook his head. "Sorry Cynthia the old man Oak in Kanto already gave me mine." Greg said as a matter of factly. "But thanks."
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Hana's eyes lit up. "PWITTY! Can I have the pink one?" she said innocently as she cupped her hands together.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:17 pm

Greg looked over at her and laughed.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:35 pm

Hana stuck her tongue out at him cheerily. "So what exactly does it do anyways?"
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:36 pm

"It records data on pokemon, automatically too. It tells you anything you'll need to know."
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:43 pm

"Ah. Sounds cool" she said as she pulled the bobble out of her hair and threw it on the floor. "...stupid thing. I thought it was supposed to hold your hair in a ponytail. Psh, like hell" she grumbled to herself as she looked at it in despise.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:32 pm

"This pokedex is also updated with the Unova Pokemon so it has all information." Cynthia said proudly.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:34 pm

Greg looked at the one he got from Oak, "Cynthia if you could please can you update this pokedex?" Greg held out his pokedex to her.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:36 pm

Hana looked at her pokédex once again, her eyes glimmering. She immediately checked Tsunade with it and squealed as she heard it respond.
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

Number of posts : 3886
Registration date : 2010-06-28
AcademyCash : 1270258

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:35 pm

Kara was skipping through the volcano. She was actually looking for her good 'ol friend, Moltres. she noticed the younger children, Cynthia, Greg, and Hana. She smiled at them and continued along.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:37 pm

Hana spotted Kara and smiled back. 'What's she doing out here?' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting After Class   The Meeting After Class Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting After Class
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next