Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Teacher

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-09
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1719966

The New Teacher Empty
PostSubject: The New Teacher   The New Teacher EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:14 pm

It was the dawn of a new day and Cynthia Maple walks straight to her new classroom. It has been a while since Cynthia has taught anything besides the coordinator class. Cynthia may be a top coordinator but it doesn't mean she can teach something that doesn't even cover in her league. Cynthia walks inside the new classroom of hers kindly provided by the principal. A couple hours after setting up her classroom, the desks were very organized. All the desks were towards the wall and the room was now a very light blue. A couple minutes later, the students walk inside the classroom amazed by what they saw. Now Cynthia is wearing her white professor coat and her blonde hair was like Professor Juniper's of Unova.
"Attention students, today we will welcome one of our own graduates as a professor at the academy! Now students, you may have been to school with her but you must call her Professor Maple still when school time is abroad!" The entercom said loudly.
"Professor Maple, what are we learning today" Said one of the girls in the class.
"Today we will be discussing the one of the most known lessons in our world of Pokemon. The lesson for today is the Common Rules which is very simple that it even gets me laughing. The common rules state that a trainer can hold up to six pokemon in his or her party and every pokemon captured after six in his or her party goes straight to the PC." Cynthia said proudly.
"So, these rules everyone has to abide by?" A girl asked kindly.
"In fact, every trainer, coordinator, watcher, etc. has to abide by these rules. However, you can go to the PC with your account and withdraw and deposit Pokemon but this rule still applies." Cynthia said.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1216542

The New Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher   The New Teacher EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:44 am

Gregg walked into class, he was very tired, and just wanted to sleep. The room was hazy, and he kept spacing out as he made his way to his desk. Pikachu however was wide awake guiding Greg in the direction he should take to his seat. Once there he dropped his head and fell alseep absentminded of all the students and even the teacher. Pikachu nudged Greg, but nothing would wake him.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
AcademyCash : 1217428

The New Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher   The New Teacher EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:04 pm

Hana literally fell through the doorway having been pushed through by her Pokémon. She felt nervous about going to class as she didn't have her 'body guard', Tsunade, as she was helping out in one of her mother's classes. Hana stared at Cynthia whilst she got to her knees and quietly walked to her seat, muttering something under her breath at her Pokémon. She saw Gregg and realised he was fast asleep, so she frantically waved at Pikachu to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

The New Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher   The New Teacher EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:20 am

Cynthia looked at the two students entering her classroom and sighed loudly.
"Milotic, use water pulse on the ceiling to wake the student up." Cynthia called out as her beloved Milotic everyone knew so well came straight of it's pokeball. Gregg woke up in a heartbeat and had his head fall back on the desk but the desk was too wet for him to fall back to sleep. However, despite Gregg now wet, the students were also shocked of how wet they were. Cynthia looked straight at Rin and smiled.
"Rin and Greg, since you both were late to my class, come to the volcano with me after school and I will talk to both of you privately." Cynthia said as Rin and Greg exchanged looks and Rin sat down beside the empty seat next to Greg. Pikachu appearently didn't like to be wet and ran over to Greg in alarming motion.
"My students, tommorow we will be learning the basics of our universe of Pokemon so tommorow will be a exciting day for all of you." Cynthia smiled as she dismissed the class.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

The New Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher   The New Teacher EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:51 am

(It's Hana xD Rin is my username, sorry about it being confusing x] )

Hana turned her head sidewards and shrugged. She sent two of her Pokémon back in their pokéballs and kept Bolt, her Luxray, by her side. She slowly took a mini chocolate bar from her bag and started to nibble it quietly. 'Sheesh, I'm STARVING. I hope she doesn't see me eat this, I didn't have any breakfast today....' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

The New Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher   The New Teacher EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:29 am

Greg looked at Cynthia, he wasn't in the best of moods, but oh well, he should have gotten to class on time. Pikachu was drying itself with Greg's cap, but it was no use, Greg was soaked.

"I'll be there sure!" Greg said a small grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

The New Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher   The New Teacher EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:17 am

"Hana and Greg, head towards the valcano while I get ready. Plus, Hana I see the chocolate bar and yes, you are allowed to eat in here even though it is school policy not to, I can care less." Cynthia said with her back turned as she got her stuff ready.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

The New Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher   The New Teacher EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Hana stared at her open-mouthed. She turned to Gregg and looked at him with an exaggerated expression as if to simply say 'HOW THE HECK DID SHE KNOW THAT?!'.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

The New Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher   The New Teacher EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Greg laughed silently at Hana's expression. "I guess she's psycic."
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

The New Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher   The New Teacher EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:46 pm

"That is one weird teacher we have here" she whispered, trying to make sure she didn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher   The New Teacher Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Teacher
Page 1 of 1