Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May I help you....?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1219928

May I help you....? Empty
PostSubject: May I help you....?   May I help you....? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:50 am

Hana was sat outside, leaning against one of the double doors. She had dozed off, along with her Luxray, Charizard and her Arcanine. Her mother's Garchomp, Tsunade, who acted more as a bodyguard than a Pokémon, stood guard to protect them of any psycho bullies that might try to do something stupid. The weather was warm and sunny, resulting in many bees flying around in the area. Tsunade couldn't resist bees and chased after it playfully. Then a looming shadow awoke Hana. She lazily opened one eye as the sun had been blocked out and looked up.
l l l
▼▼▼
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
Helen17
Helen17

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-05-23
AcademyCash : 1186332

PostSubject: Re: May I help you....?   May I help you....? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:30 am

As Helen stepped outside she spotted a girl with her Pokémon. all of which seemed much bigger than hers...confidently she summoned Espeon, vulpix, eevee, squirtle and skitty from their Pokeballs and went over to introduce herself.
"Hi..." Helen asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: May I help you....?   May I help you....? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:30 am

"Uh, hey" Hana replied sleepily. "And you must be...?".
Back to top Go down
Helen17
Helen17

PostSubject: Re: May I help you....?   May I help you....? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:54 pm

"Uh, I'm Helen, i just transferred here and i was....uh, just, um........i was just wondering if i could take a look at your pokemon?" Helen asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: May I help you....?   May I help you....? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:35 am

Hana's Luxray woke up as soon as these words were spoken. He began to growl as he hated people staring at him. "Calm down, B!" Hana whispered in his ear as she ruffled his head. "May I ask why?" she asked whilst raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Helen17
Helen17

PostSubject: Re: May I help you....?   May I help you....? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:16 pm

"Well, i plan on becoming a great breeder and coordinator so i need to study pokemon as much as possible and your pokemon look like they're in marvolous condition." Said helen with much more confidence. *Vul vul!* Suddenly helen's vulpix ran off into the forest. "AH! VULPIX GET BACK HERE!!" yelled Helen, "sorry, i've got to go..." and with that Helen vanished into the forest.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: May I help you....?   May I help you....? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:34 pm

Hana squinted at the figure running off into the distance. "Oh...kay...?", and with that she carelessly shrugged and went back to sleep.

Last edited by xX~Rin~Xx on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1139410

PostSubject: Re: May I help you....?   May I help you....? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:39 am

then,a mudkip ran over to them and hid behind hana poorly and in sight of a ninetales rushning over to them and growling viciously at the mudkip.
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: May I help you....?   May I help you....? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:23 am

She felt something tickle her back and instantly whipped around to see what it was. Angered by the sight of a Mudkip, the one Pokémon she solely hated, she stood up and pointed towards it, signalling Bolt to deal with the menace. She then turned around and saw that a NineTales was already going to do the job for them.
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
AcademyCash : 1139410

PostSubject: Re: May I help you....?   May I help you....? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:02 am

the mudkip doged a flamethrower from ninetales buut was then tackled by her.
Back to top Go down
123pokemon

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-11-15
AcademyCash : 1050752

PostSubject: Re: May I help you....?   May I help you....? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:05 pm

the mudkip was a ninja a did a krate chop on the nine tales.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May I help you....?   May I help you....? Empty

Back to top Go down

May I help you....?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Academy :: Academy Campus :: Academy Entrance-
Jump to: