Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keep On Strollin', Strollin', Strollin' ~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

Number of posts : 3415
Registration date : 2011-01-23
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1219928

Keep On Strollin', Strollin', Strollin' ~ Empty
PostSubject: Keep On Strollin', Strollin', Strollin' ~   Keep On Strollin', Strollin', Strollin' ~ EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:57 am

Arin and her Garchomp Tsunade were adventuring through the mountain. "Phew, I'm all tired out already! How about you Nade?" she asked her reliant Pokémon who returned a "Garrr!!". Suddenly the Garchomp heard something and swung around to see if anything was following them, but nothing was there. They carried on walking, Tsunade being on-guard at all times.
Back to top Go down
http://simplyatlas.tumblr.com/
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1219042

PostSubject: Re: Keep On Strollin', Strollin', Strollin' ~   Keep On Strollin', Strollin', Strollin' ~ EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Gregg ran out of the bushes laughing while Hondour was chasin him, he tripped and started laughing till he saw Hana. He stopped laughing and looked at her seriously, as always. "Oh hey Hana."
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Keep On Strollin', Strollin', Strollin' ~   Keep On Strollin', Strollin', Strollin' ~ EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:14 am

It's Arin xD

Arin turned around and looked at the little boy. "Oh, hello young one! I'm guessing you mistook me for my daughter? But I don't blame you, I do look quite young, don't I?" she laughed sarcastically as she ran a hand over her hair. Tsunade smiled at Gregg and plodded over to him. "Gaarrr!" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
AcademyCash : 1219042

PostSubject: Re: Keep On Strollin', Strollin', Strollin' ~   Keep On Strollin', Strollin', Strollin' ~ EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:14 pm

Laughing I can't read can I?

"Oh sorry, I thought you were your daughter."
Back to top Go down
xX~Rin~Xx
xX~Rin~Xx

PostSubject: Re: Keep On Strollin', Strollin', Strollin' ~   Keep On Strollin', Strollin', Strollin' ~ EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:42 pm

x]

"No problem" Arin laughed. "Hey, you haven't seen her lately, have you? I was going to give her something but I have no idea where she is. Pft, kids these days, they're always wandering off somewhere" she complained as she waffed a hand. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted her Pokémon heading towards Gregg. Unsure of what she was going to do, she ordered the Garchomp to stop and go back to her side, in which resulted with the Pokémon huffing and hanging her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep On Strollin', Strollin', Strollin' ~   Keep On Strollin', Strollin', Strollin' ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Keep On Strollin', Strollin', Strollin' ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Academy :: Academy Mountains-
Jump to: