Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Rocket's assualt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

Number of posts : 1914
Registration date : 2011-01-20
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1218042

Team Rocket's assualt Empty
PostSubject: Team Rocket's assualt   Team Rocket's assualt EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Gregg was running wildly through the forest. *I can't lose them!* he thought. Gregg saw a man and women in black uniforms with Rs on the front. "Give me back my Pikachu and my PokeDex!" Gregg yelled.

The Rocket's laughed as they sent out their pokemon, the man had a Sandshrew, the woman had a Zubat. The sandshrew started clawing at Gregg, "Aww back off," Gregg started to run when Zubat started snapping at Gregg. "Aaaagh get AWAY!!" The pokemon overwhelmed Gregg and he tumbled into a tree. His head hurt and he was loopy, he couldn't stay awake. "Stupid Kid I think he learned his lesson." "Yeah he was a real idiot, when Team Rocket robs you... GET ROBBED." They both started laughing histarically.

Gregg woke up and relized it was dark now. "Pi...Pikachu, no." Gregg got up when he heard talking. "The boy could wake up any moment we had better get out of here. " "You got his Pokedex right?" "Yeah, still don't know why the boss needed his pokedex but you know." "you idiot he's the boy from the fire a year ago. He's still looking for his mom." "The fool he wont last long." Gregg's blood was boiling. "HEY!!!! WHERE"S MY MOTHER!!????!!" Gregg ran at them pulling up his fist.

"Go Charmeleon Fire Blast!!!" Gregg jumped out of the way just in time, but he relized his flaw, it hit a tree and cuaght fire to the forest. *No this can't happen.* Gregg thought. A giant tree was falling coming down straight towards Gregg.
Back to top Go down
ninetales360
Experienced
Experienced
ninetales360

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-12-12
AcademyCash : 1225925

PostSubject: Re: Team Rocket's assualt   Team Rocket's assualt EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:55 pm

Dawn was walking through the woods heading towards the pokecenter to heal her newly caught evee when she saw the woods catching on fire.She froze.She sent out ninetales to protect and walked until she found team rocket and Greg."Ninetales use quick attack!"Dawn whispered,then ninetales suprised the charmeleon with a swift tackle.

(Just so you know,check out my post in questions and suggestions!)
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Team Rocket's assualt   Team Rocket's assualt EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:20 pm

Gregg looked up and saw Dawn, "Dawn!" Gregg got up and started to run towards Dawn. "You okay?" Gregg asked right when there was a massive explosion, a Rocket Grunt had sent out a Graveler and told it to use explosion. The trees were falling every where, they were surrounded in flames.
Back to top Go down
ninetales360
Experienced
Experienced
ninetales360

PostSubject: Re: Team Rocket's assualt   Team Rocket's assualt EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:21 pm

Dawn stood there shocked."I-I-I"Dawn watched the forest go down in flames.Tears filled her eyes.She had grown up loving pokemon and now they just lost a major habitat.Anger flashed in Dawn's eyes."Ninetales use fire blast!"She shouted.Ninetales engulfed the graveler in flames and said,"Im fine.But this forest isent."
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Team Rocket's assualt   Team Rocket's assualt EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Gregg looked at Dawn. She was right, we've lost a large habitat. "It's okay we'll replant the trees." Gregg looked up and saw a helicopter taking off. There was an explosion and out jumped Pikachu holding Gregg's PokeDex. The helicopter landed in the lake. "Let's get out of Here."
Back to top Go down
ninetales360
Experienced
Experienced
ninetales360

PostSubject: Re: Team Rocket's assualt   Team Rocket's assualt EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:39 pm

I nodded.I kept ninetales out in case we ran into any more trouble.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Team Rocket's assualt   Team Rocket's assualt EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:52 pm

As soon as they were about to leave Gregg stopped, "Do you hear that?" Pikachu shocked a moving bush and out popped another rocket grunt clearly injured from the crash. "I guess we might need to call the principle." Gregg wasn't going to stay there any longer it wasn't safe. "Alright we better bolt."
Back to top Go down
ninetales360
Experienced
Experienced
ninetales360

PostSubject: Re: Team Rocket's assualt   Team Rocket's assualt EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:28 pm

I followed Greg to the princeipal's office.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Team Rocket's assualt   Team Rocket's assualt EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:38 pm

When they made it the Principle was nowhere to be found. "Gregg thought a moment, i suggest we head to our dorms and tell him later. Where could he be?" Pikachu's ears pricked and he ran to the closet pointing. Gregg and Dawn walked up to the door and when Gregg opened it they were amazed by what they saw, there was a massive lab. "This isn't possible." Gregg's mouth dropped even more when he saw the Team Rocket symbol all over the lab. "Lets go!" Gregg said, but when he started for the exit he ran into the principle who smiled devishly.
Back to top Go down
MrBCDummy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
MrBCDummy

PostSubject: Re: Team Rocket's assualt   Team Rocket's assualt EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Gregg and Dawn had barely escaped the principle, and Gregg said goodbye to Dawn bringing an end to their adventure. (a strange narrator says "Or so they Think!")
Back to top Go down
ninetales360
Experienced
Experienced
ninetales360

PostSubject: Re: Team Rocket's assualt   Team Rocket's assualt EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:02 pm

"Alright thats it."Dawn said sitting on a rock."ive had enough adventures today.Im going to relax at the hot springs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Rocket's assualt   Team Rocket's assualt Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Rocket's assualt
Page 1 of 1