Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Milotic has turned ill!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-09
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1722716

Milotic has turned ill! Empty
PostSubject: Milotic has turned ill!   Milotic has turned ill! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:57 pm

Cynthia rushes down the halls pushing everyone out of her way holding Milotic over her head. She runs in the Pokemon Center and greets the nurses. :"My Milotic is turning ill!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
ninetales360
Experienced
Experienced
ninetales360

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-12-12
AcademyCash : 1227175

PostSubject: Re: Milotic has turned ill!   Milotic has turned ill! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:02 pm

Dawn was at the counter she had a part time job at the pokecenter."Oh no!Quick nurse Joy!"
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-09
AcademyCash : 1722716

PostSubject: Re: Milotic has turned ill!   Milotic has turned ill! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:50 pm

I am starting to wish my Milotic would have stayed out of my Poke blocks and Poffin cases a month ago! I now regret letting it have three poffins an three poke block because Milotic, i am sorry but you are getting fat.
Back to top Go down
.kara.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
.kara.

Number of posts : 3886
Registration date : 2010-06-28
AcademyCash : 1272758

PostSubject: Re: Milotic has turned ill!   Milotic has turned ill! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Kara walks in with her Ninetales, "Nurse Joy? My Ninetales has a chill, could she take something?" Nurse Joy:Sorry, Kara, i'm with someone right now. Cynthia, dear, I'll take your Milotic and see what's wrong. Kara, give your Ninetales these. *Hands Kara a medicine* "Thanks Nurse joy. C'mon, Ninetales." She walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milotic has turned ill!   Milotic has turned ill! Empty

Back to top Go down

Milotic has turned ill!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Academy :: Academy PokeCenter-
Jump to: