Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The attack!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cynthia Maple
Cynthia Maple

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-12-09
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1719966

The attack! Empty
PostSubject: The attack!   The attack! EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:43 pm

I climbed over the gate to the forest and gave chase to my Pokemon. "My dear, you look lost..." I look behind me and I see a old woman staring at me. "My dear, I saw what took place at the lake. I didn't see what was in the lake or on the lake because my sight got pushed away." I looked at the old woman and cried. "My Pokemon ran here and I am disobeying school rules just to find them!" The old woman sighed. "My name is Charlotte and I am the guardian of these woods. I guard the Pokemon from people known as Pokemon thieves. Have you ever heard of Team Rocket? They are known for stealing Pokemon from their natural habitats. Once they get their hands on them, they abuse them, sometimes experiment on them and sell them on the black market if they find no use of them. Sometimes there is a price to pay for everything, My dear, what is your name?" I looked at Charlotte and wiped my eyes. "Cynthia, Cynthia Maple. I need to hurry on because my Pokemon can become in danger." I hurried on and the old woman foreshadowed. "In these woods, one may never come back, there is one obstacle coming your way. Do not fear them, if you do, you will suffer or your Pokemon may suffer." I thanked Charlotte and hurried on. I went on in the woods and saw my Gardevoir. I took out my Poke ball and returned Gardevoir. "I guess Charlotte was wrong." I walked onward and saw my Blaziken. I walked up to Blaziken and a net got shot out. "Prepare for Trouble! Make it double! (YOU GET THE REST!!!!)" I called out my Gardevoir and used teleport on Blaziken. I returned Blaziken and a Seviper got called out. "James! Chase after the other four Pokemon, we need them for the boss!" I hurried on dodging every attack Seviper threw. I eventually caught up to all my Pokemon. "Go Garchomp! Show these-! A Swampert came using Hydro cannon on the Seviper. A boy with green hair and olive green eyes came forth. "You lost? I will lead you back to where you are suppose to be, I would assume to the Trainer School, right?" I looked at the boy, i couldn't help but think he was cute. "Yes, Thank you."

-15 minutes later-
"Here you are, make sure you don't get caught." I kissed the boy for five minutes and he hugged me. "I'll see you later I guess, Cynthia."
Back to top Go down

The attack!
Page 1 of 1